players online

closednot Police Application

zodiac

Level 4

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

closednot

Previous bans:

I've had around 2-3 bans, quite a while ago. The first two were temporary bans lasting a day due to reaching a warn limit and the third one was Permanent which was due to me being too bothersome and not complying with staff on occasions. I sincerely apologize for those mistakes and can promise that I won't exhibit those behaviors again.

Describe your activity on the server:

Well, I used to play much more frequently at around 8 hours a day however I began to shorten my daily playtime to around 2-4 hours because I want to avoid any situations where I can be a bother to staff and any other members of the community.

Which timezone are you in?:

CEST

Do you have Discord?:

Yes, I do. It is - zodiac#7993

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:

I do have a microphone and if needed from me, I will speak.

List your current and past applications:

Police Application
Denied

Prosthetic Arm Application
Denied

College Professor Application
Denied

I do have a bad record of applications unfortunately and I apologize deeply that it doesn't seem too appealing to whoever checks this application, I intend to put my best effort into this application and hopefully have it accepted.

What is your motivation for applying?:

Well for starters, I believe that the KPD is probably one of the most organised and professional factions on SRP. Having to put up with the mass of players opposing you both IC'ly and OOC'ly would seem extremely pressuring to most people but the fact that the members of the Karakura Police Department are able to consistently put up with it is incredibly astounding. Although I have got into a few bumps with the Police Force, I haven't felt exessive tension and toxicity in those situations compared to situations I would with other modern age GangRP'ers. Alongside these multiple feats from the KPD, I would really just want to be apart of such a large scale and long lasting faction, even if it were for a short amount.

From a first hand experience, I've seen a whole lot of just indecent scenarios when it comes to criminal activity, me being apart of them sometimes but then again, trying my best to keep calm to both sides. When people bust into fights and begin to action, I just can't help but feel like I should get in between and stop them, especially when I see a hint of incompetence to such a strong pillar that is GangRP. Knowing that I'd get in trouble myself for intervening, I stay away most frequently of times in hopes that someone else can help or fix the situation and when I fail to see anyone do anything, I just feel rushes of emotion. I know for a fact that in those situations, if the KPD had arrived, the fight wouldn't last long and the KPD being the KPD, would use their fast thinking, genius methods to quickly deter any sort of intervention to help the people being arrested. I know this from first hand experience where I have attempted such a stunt but on most cases have failed, and I'm not encouraging that behaviour but I do think that it would bring much more entertainment and joy to both parties however I have recently realised, not all sorts of Roleplay entertain all parties, hence why I refrain from getting myself involved in GangRP situations, seeing as it's the most common way of making people uncomfortable. To extend on that point, I believe that the KPD, without a doubt in mind make every other law abiding citizen in Karakura multiple times more comfortable. I've noticed on many occasions that Citizens cheer on the Police, as they should for their persisting efforts. The Police force dont often fail to do their job and to please the community by ridding the streets of law breakers and just the general lot of people who excrete negative energy IC'ly.

On my last paragraph, I'd like to emphasise one of my main goals of becoming a Police Officer, and that is to stop people who aren't capable of GangRP'ing to a standard, to the point where they would rather go towards random and innocent citizens to spark a fight. It's in those situations where I want them to feel any sort of punishment, whether it's an OOC or IC punishment, whether it's a punishment from GangRP'ers or CopRP'ers. I want to deliver justice onto those people without ensuing any sort of toxic situations with others for myself intervening and that's what really pushes me to help people, and being apart of the grand group of Civil Protection would allow me to involve myself without facing the charges I would.

Do you understand Japanese Laws and Basic Conduct?:

I do have an intermediate understanding of Japanese Law and Basic Conduct, through studies and research on it.

From early, Japanese Laws had been known to have been heavily influenced by Chinese Law, revolving around the Ritsuryo before the seventh century. The Prince Shotoku had established the Seventeenth-Article Constitution of Japan. A code that was distinctly different to modern law in that it more so benefited the Aristocracy and Bureaucracy than the working man/woman. At this time, the Law was enforced by the Monarchy/The emperor rather than the shogunate. This meant that the system was based on the Emperor with the assistance of his allied noble families who'd enforce the Ritsuryo alongside him. Unfortunately though, there was doubt that the Seventeenth-Article Constitution did exist due to lack of proof that was possibly lost through the ages.

Once the Shogunate, a government powered by the Samurai in Japan took major control of the country and its laws, the Ritsuryo which was built by the Emperor began to crumble upon the state. With the power of the Samurais persistently rising, samurai laws began to establish dominantly and the Shogunate ruled over the laws of Japan for almost a thousand years.

After the Shogunate began to fall in the late 1800's, Modern Law began to take place and were established upon Japan. This was called the Meiji Era (1868-1912). The Japanese Government adopted and adapted to western laws through a massive load of western influence. Japanese soldiers wore western styled uniform, flew western styled planes and before you knew it, had access to western styled military which took a large downplay in history. Japan began to invade sovereign islands and take control of them.

What are the Police ranks?:

In order these are the police ranks IC'ly.

Police Commissioner
Police Captain
Police Lieutenant
Head Investigator
Senior Investigator
Police Investigator
Police Sergeant
Police Corporal
Patrol Officer
Police Cadet

What knowledge do you have of Police Work?:

IC'ly I understand that when you start off as a Police Officer, you attain the rank of Cadet, which limits you to being ordered by your superiors and therefore, you aren't able to leave the station without superior permission. Therefore, Police Cadet's are not able to go on Patrol on their own whims and wishes. A Patrol Officer's job is similar to any other of the KPD and that is to remain in the Station until called for Patrol. Whilst in the station, they would take reports and let people in for investigation. Once out for patrol, officers are permitted to search those who: Wear masks, Obstruct Justice, Follow Officers. These are limited to warrants that aren't arrestable, but only searchable. If those searched are found with: Weapons without a permit, Alcohol and Cigarettes with invalid ID, Unprescribed Drugs they are valid for an arrest at any given time. Petty misdemeanors such as J-walking and absence in School can warrant a fine however not an arrest. If those being sanctioned decide to evade whilst on the verge of being searched, Officers are permitted to make use of their Tasers. When searching a person, officers will most likely be with a partner, who will cover their behind to make sure they aren't vulnerable to anyone with aggressive intentions.

In situations where peoples lives are in danger, Officers are at that point allowed to take further action and arrest the person. If an officer has a more lethal weapon they can utilise such as a Glock 17, they are allowed to inflict damage to the person but in most scenarios, they would refrain from killing the person, but rather a leg shot or arm shot where they would quickly be directed to the EMS.

In some case, people are put on a wanted list, in which if they are found with the same identical features to the proof provided, they will be arrested on sight for the crime. For example, if a man had killed someone yesterday but didn't face a punishment for it but was caught at spawn where he's a free man, the Officers would rush to him and keep their alert up whilst telling him to go to face the wall. He would be arrested and given an unbailable life sentence in most situations (correct me if I'm wrong).

Whilst some people tend to get away with being wanted through the use of changing their identy and features, some people can be manhunted. An event that takes place when a major crime takes place and the police have caught on. The person who had commited the crime will be hunted through the use of CCTV and for 1 hour, they are unable to log off. Until found, the officers should take no breaks and hunt for them, even outside the vicinity of CCTV range. Once the person is caught, they will either face a sentence or possibly be shot on the spot if they exhibit any aggressive/dangerous behaviours, such as holding a weapon in hand that can harm the arresting officer(s).

In the two above paragraphs, there is some situations where a house can be raided by multiple officers where they will quickly call for backup after identifying the domicile to be of the criminal's. At that point, the officers will quickly ask for the door to be open, if access is denied they have permission to forcefully barge themselves in and corner the suspect before arresting him.

OOC'ly, I understand that PoliceRP faces a lot of difficulties and pressure. When mugshots are taken, they must be screenshotted OOC'ly from what I know. If accepted, I'm willing to be subject to anything that sacrifices my time and effort OOC'ly aswell.

Why is Police important to SchoolRP?:

A simple question yet a vast answer. Police are important to SRP in so many aspects. Police are the pillar that holds the standards of justice and peace together, when those who have bad willed intentions step up to the law and break it, it is the Police's job to maintain that peace, to make sure that the Roleplay experience doesnt fall under complete chaos. Without a Police Force in any Massive Roleplay game, the civility and protection of the city would simply cease to exist.

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?

Absolutely. I understand and acknowledge that if I am not fit for the role or for any other reason, I am subject to being demoted to a normal player again and I'm willing to accept the consequences of my actions.

I'd say it goes without saying that if I aren't fit for the role, I should be removed immediately. However, I don't plan to be unfit if accepted.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Police Officer role?:

Of course, whatever is asked of me I am 100% willing to do. I plan to dedicated most, if not all my time on SRP to the KPD if accepted. I don't think that I should be accepted if I'm not capable of giving my all to the Police Force. With such being said, whenever I'm called upon, I will do my best to appear present and even without orders, I will give 110% when trying.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorized to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?

I do. If training is held whilst I'm online I will force it upon myself to appear present and make sure I arrive on time without delay. Therefore, I will direct all my focus onto my superiors training and make sure that I absorb every bit of knowledge that I need to become a capable and strong Officer of the Karakura Police Department.

Do you acknowledge that you’re subject to IC harassment, and you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?

Absolutely, if harassed IC'ly in situations and training I will make sure that I keep it all IC'ly until a rule is broken and LOOC is necessary. Other than that, it will stay to an IC problem and I will keep my calm in OOC.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how he looks, what makes him unique?

Yaban Kyoki would be a 5'11 Japanese male with a rather masculine body build. He'd have curled brown hair, shrouding his forehead and almost seeping into his dark eyes. He'd maintain a face that would be somewhat happy but have a hint of mania to it but nevertheless, Yaban looked quite positive for most of his days. With a laid back attitude, he'd mostly be relaxed in the station, snacking and enjoying himself whilst still paying attention to his surroundings, a skill he'd learnt from his younger days in the countryside of Japan. Mr. Kyoki would ooze off a tense aura to the community however once they'd get to know him, they'd be far more comfortable with him.

The 29 year old's most unique trait would be his strengthened sense of naturistic instincts. He'd be the type of man to go along with his gut feeling rather than the factual reality. See, Yaban wasn't really a man of the modern culture in his earlier days; you'd call him somewhat a farmer type kid back then. Growing up in the countryside, he'd live off of a limited resource and make ends meet through his own hard work by using his physical ability to hunt and eat. Of course in his teenage years, he began to go through proper schooling and through that, he became a social man. One that would pick the benefits of his peers and friends over his because of his standards of what entertains him and what he's alright with. As long as he gets something, he is willing to give the whole world back to his friends for that, that is the type of man that Yaban Kyoki is.

What he's like on and off the job?:

As stated before, Kyoki is a laid back male who understands when and where he should begin to focus his full attention and be serious. Although he has a persistent 'good guy' attitude, he is willing to get physical if his job requires it. Although he looks at some of the things he does with small guilt, he understands whatever he does is for the greater good, the better future. That being said, he is willing to put in 110% of his energy into his job, the person that doesn't hold back and the type of opportunist person.

Off the job, Yaban has no sort of quarrels and fights with people that he initiates however in the situation that he must get physical, he will do his best to refrain from hurting anyone but would rather restrain the opposition until he can actually deal with it professionally. On his day to day basic however, he'd be much more positive and go about having his fun, mostly just walking around the city and relaxing at a park, but once a sort of scheme begins in front of him, he wouldn't hesitate to get to the bottom of it before he can relay it to his peers.

When working, Kyoki becomes a more serious and less relaxed person, especially outside of the station. On patrol, you will see a very tense male, walking through the city, upright and focused.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?

Yaban has a very short sighted outlook in his colleagues. He doesn't see any sort of flaws in them when they are in the station but when things get physical, he begins to frown upon their actions at some points. Example given, when things get too rough or if he sees someone in pain. Other than that, Yaban has no quarrels when it comes to his job and peers.

His ideal future plan would be to settle down with a wife and kids in the traditional countryside of Japan.

BACKSTORY

Yaban Kyoki was a small child growing up in the countryside of Japan with his mother and father in a small village. At the time, Japan wasn't the technology powerhouse it is today and its modern and westernised culture didn't reach to every corner of the country yet. Yaban's family, the Kyoki were his villages hunters, and in that position he had not much choice but to build himself physically. Giving more than he could take himself, it was hard for him to get stronger for the position which he was quite frankly, not suited for, but with time Yaban soon became a grand merchant, selling his own made product to the village. At that point, he'd have a self sufficient business, bringing in merchandise and selling it to his community.

When the young Kyoki moved to Kyoto, a traditional yet modern city, he became acustomed to the new way of life. Rather than working for his own gain, he'd work to make his coin through other things. Without a proper education, he had to attend schooling at 13, with a much more unique body build compared to his peers - one that he'd gained through his intensive work in his old town. After 5 mean years of education, Yaban, or his new name Ryujiro studied Criminal justice and Criminology alongside basic Biology and Physical Education.

After 4 years of studying in college, he applied and tested for the Kyoto Police Department where he had succeeded but didn't last very long when he became 25. Unfortunately, Yaba's mother had fallen ill, a sad situation and to support her, he flew her to Kyoto and worked small time jobs that let him take care of his mother. When he became 28, his mother had died of cancer in the blood, something that changed him greatly and when he attempted to join back into the Kyoto Police Department, he was denied access. From that moment, he booked a ticket to Karakura, a small city in Japan and after 1 year of living there and getting familiar with the living standards, he'd tested for Police Cadet's role, starting all over again.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Yaban Ryujiro Kyoki

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Yaban Kyoki

Given Name(s): Ryujiro

Preferred Name: Yaba

IC Phone number: 150379509

Religious Denomination: Buddhist

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Japanese

Current Location: Karakura

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of training: 3 years of working as a police man.

Working Experience: 6 years.

Academic Degree: Yaban had mastered his studies in Criminology.

Year of Graduation: 2013

Major(s): Criminology, Criminal Justice.

Minor(s): Biology and Physical Education

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: None.

Extra Note:

To get this out of the way quickly, I want to proclaim that I have completely quit GangRP in hopes to find new and better aspects of RP on the Roleplay Hub. I apologize if I am known for GangRP but you will understand now, that I am not GangRP'ing anymore for this sole reason. Thank you for reading this.

Loooper

Level 136
Prads
Prads
Fundraiser+
Denied

After holding a vote throughout the entire force, sadly the vote was not on your side today. Nonetheless, we appreciate you applying for the KPD.

You may reapply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread