players online

Closing the school gates during school time

_BritishAutism_

Level 95
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: _BritishAutism_
What's the title of your suggestion?: Closing the school gates during school time

What's your suggestion?:
During school time the gates should be shut.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It will reduce the number of failrpers and people who refuse to stay on school grounds during school hours. It's very frustrating having to continuously ask people to stay, yet they continue to break the rule.

DarkEclipic

Level 160
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1

Honestly, yeah. I agree to this, cause if they try to spawn it just takes them back to school and no gangrp can be involved anyway since school is a safezone. so like, yeah

Renidite

Level 11
+1
I agree with this mainly because there are so many people who are running off school grounds, but then at the same time the new players who are new and join at the spawn won't know how to get into school.

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
+1

Less work for the staff via tp, wandering or tickets about it, they don't listen that it's an ooc rule (People who are red tag and isn't new to SRP)

DivingBlues

Level 55
Shrine Lead
Builder
+1
Just yesterday was I so bored I decided to watch the school gates and what people would call ‘dog-guard’ them. I sat there and just waited for someone to leave and then teleported them back. I came across three THREE failRPers. It saves us the pain of having those gates closed if it’s possible…

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
+1

It's always overall just a huge problem with having those outside the school gates and more work for staff. This will also help new players understand the importance of being inside of school during the school times.

Times that the school gate should be shut to encourage others to roleplay going to school instead of just teleporting to school should be from Period 2 (8:30) - Period 4 ending (15:00/3:00 PM)

This will definitely help with the chaos and if it's easy to implement, should definitely be as long as it doesn't get in the way with current development or coding! Faculty also have trouble with trying to keep everyone inside. With this I believe that KPD should potentially have access to the SLT doors in order to pull students out of the school without trouble from other students trying to get a look and faculty trying their hardest to keep failrpers from pushing past them out of the gate. This has happened numerous times and is quite troublesome. If this is to get implemented, please keep a way for KPD to get in, in order to bring students without trouble as well as bringing them out of the school to continue with an arrest.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
We should also make it that the gate snaps shut instantly IC, so that if somebody is standing where it would spawn, their character is split in two and they must roleplay that out properly (the character can't die because half of their body is in a safezone so they just need to bring that half to the hospital and get fixed).

TheMelonQueen1

Level 8
TheMelonWhoLived
TheMelonWhoLived
Omega+
What's your Minecraft Username?: _BritishAutism_
What's the title of your suggestion?: Closing the school gates during school time

What's your suggestion?:
During school time the gates should be shut.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
It will reduce the number of failrpers and people who refuse to stay on school grounds during school hours. It's very frustrating having to continuously ask people to stay, yet they continue to break the rule.
+1

Absolutely it should be that either they close or just like when you are suspended, it teleports you back. This would keep from any situation going wrong, and if someone were to have a gangrp situation outside of school the current time staff could supervise and teleport them out ect.

Infi

Level 132
Community Team
Builder
oInfi
oInfi
Omega+
I don’t see an issue with this. Field trips can still be done and non-school players can still enter the school through faculty entrances, so if players /spawn and try to get out they can’t, and if they absolutely need to ICly someone can let them out.

Only con I see here is external players having to walk to the faculty entrance to get in, but cope lol.

andrei

Level 46
StardusCrusader
StardusCrusader
Rich+
Around when breakfast begins which is 8:00 the gates should close down. (If the suggestion gets added in).
I've always wondered why the gates have stayed open even when school begins.

+1

Lazeas

Level 47
Around when breakfast begins which is 8:00 the gates should close down. (If the suggestion gets added in).
I've always wondered why the gates have stayed open even when school begins.

+1
how would people getting to school get in

Valentine_Lols

Level 87
Valentine_Lols
Valentine_Lols
Rich+
So how do I go out and sign in to get yen? I am online for 2 minutes every day
For tailoring, the other party can find you, go close to gates if non-student/adult.

/spawn to get out of the school when it's not school hours and /spawn if it's during school hours

cho0ii

Level 175
cho0ii
cho0ii
Rich+
+1

Although I would miss mooching off my friends and getting driven to the school gates cuz i feel cool, yeah its a problem and this could help fix it.

Wrath ⛥

Level 99
conqnest
conqnest
Notable
We should also make it that the gate snaps shut instantly IC, so that if somebody is standing where it would spawn, their character is split in two and they must roleplay that out properly (the character can't die because half of their body is in a safezone so they just need to bring that half to the hospital and get fixed).
can there just be like two of them .. like how worms work

Users who are viewing this thread