Club rooms!

Grass

Level 10
IGN:
FartingSpaghetti
DATE:
July 17th, 2020
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
I'd like to suggest you guys add club rooms in the school! Something like a classroom where members of a specific club can hang out, plan stuff for their club, or do meetings inside.
I think it would make a great addition to the server, it would also give clubs more importance as I feel they dont get enough recognition in the server. I'm thinking that in order to get a club room, you would need to apply for one, and to keep it, you would have to do a club activity like, once a week or something. I also think that if you get a club room you could get like a special rank, for example:
[18][Club-Leader]John Doe

Xusic

Level 13
There is club rooms for official clubs, most clubs must be approved to be able to run just so you know! Also the club roles sound cool but some issues could be that some people within the clubs are in other roles and tags such as sports teams or council.

kustomzero

Level 130
circusjax
circusjax
Omega
Like everyone said above there is club rooms located in the school. I believe the role idea is useless. If you want to know who is the club leader of a certain club just head over to the Karakura’s Academic Discord server where there is clubs. Which lists the club leaders name.

Im6

Level 184
ACCEPTED

- Tags will be setup now & handed out to Club Leaders. Thanks for the suggestion.​

Users who are viewing this thread