Co-Owner/builder perms

Status
Not open for further replies.

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich
Okay. I know a lot of people agree with this even if they don't upvote/comment, I've seen it in character a lot.

People,
Want,
Perms.

For example, if you're sharing an apartment with like your wife or husband, then shouldn't they get the same perms as you, or maybe 'Co Owner' so that they can add people to the apartment aswell,

There is also builder perms. For example most of us can't build well, but have friends that can. I know a lot of us would be willing to pay someone to build a cool apartment, but then you have to disown it, give them to money to buy it, then pay them ontop of that, plus you don't know if they'd give it back, and you can't acess it during that time...

Please, My god... PLEASE... Add co-owner/build perms to apartments!

imgayforwomen

Level 110
byewilliam
byewilliam
Rich
+1

This would be a great idea. I have trouble building certain styles of builds so having a friend build for me would be great.

If I was offline and wanted to add something to my apartment but couldn't, I could ask one of the people that would have build perms on my apartment to add it.

Missunderstood

Level 110
otobii
otobii
Fundraiser+

Builders exist, you can always notify them if you want- This has sort of been a thing before, but having other people to build for you . . . isnt ideal

• They may grief while you're away
  • Might add inappropriate messages on the building without your knowledge
  • Could add glitched blocks to your apartment
It's just too much of a hassle, and I would elaborate further- but hopefully you've gotten my point. I'm not saying that a friend can't be trustworthy but, you're given perms because it's YOUR building, meaning whatever you do is on YOUR shoulders!! So incase anything happens, there wouldn't be any confusion that it could've been someone else but you.

DivineCaesar

Level 25
TheEnglishDuck
TheEnglishDuck
Rich

Builders exist, you can always notify them if you want- This has sort of been a thing before, but having other people to build for you . . . isnt ideal

It's just too much of a hassle, and I would elaborate further- but hopefully you've gotten my point. I'm not saying that a friend can't be trustworthy but, you're given perms because it's YOUR building, meaning whatever you do is on YOUR shoulders!! So incase anything happens, there wouldn't be any confusion that it could've been someone else but you.
That's not the server's problem.. That's YOUR problem, this is for friends, Not for randos. You're missunderstanding the point, Or if Builder is bad, then at least be able to add co owners.,

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
+1

Very good idea. The apartment plugin can be a pain to get edited / re-done sometimes but I am sure in the next update of the plugin this WILL be a feature or at least has to be

ProblematicFinn

Level 43
ProblematicFinn
ProblematicFinn
Rich

Wait you can just ask a builder to decorate your apartment for you?

Luca

Level 68
Traccia
Traccia
Rich
+1
I agree, some may disagree, though this has been something that many of us would want to be added. I dislike the fact of relying on others, especially the fact that many of the other's I know within' SRP are from different regions around the world, our timezones simply don't match. I would like the option to add others to my apartment, for the simple reason of building. Whether that is help on designs or anything of the sorts. Not only that but I've found myself sharing apartments with close-friends. And either myself not having the option to edit, or my friend in some parts gets quite annoying.

roboon

Level 10
+1

I would love to see this so much. I have many friends who will ask me to come and build their apartment for them, but disowning and re-owning the apartment is such a money consumptive problem that my friends lose a big chunk of cash to the void. I understand the previous argument about just having a builder come and do the apartment for you, but as far as I know completing other players' apartments aren't part of their responsibilities. And, if it is, I still think it's easier to communicate to a player you know well.
Fingers crossed we'll see this added to the apartment plugin!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread