Level 2
REGULAR KARAKURA HOSPITAL APPLICATION

Out-Of-Character (OOC) Section

IGN (In-Game Name):

CoCodamol

Previous bans:
None known of.

Describe your activity on the server?:
I used to be on this server a lot last year as a past EMS until personal things came up.

Which timezone are you in?:
GMT

Do you have discord? If so what is it?:
My discord is Yanagi#6950

Do you have a microphone [Obligatory]:
Yes, I do have a mic.

List your current and past applications:

Role | SchoolRP
CoCodamol's Scots lang application (Switch) | SchoolRP (Accepted)
Kanashiii's Psychiatrist Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mydarling_-ptsd-disorder-application.19754/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mydarlingyuka’s-language-application.19458/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kanashiiis-kpd-application.21585/ (Accepted)
There is others, just the main ones off of both accounts. Too many of them.

What experiences do you have with Detail RP?:
I've mentioned that I'm experienced in the role I'm applying for but I will also mention I used to have the college student and turn up to classes a lot in SRP.

What is your motivation to apply for EMS and how will you benefit our medical team?:

My motivation for this was stated in the past and stayed the same, I want to be part of the serious side of roleplaying as I love putting in detail, I loved the experience of last time when I was an EMS during the time I used to play a lot last year and now have a lot of free time. I also noticed during the times I'm awake there's not a lot on when needed which is why I'd like to help benefit the team as I was experienced. Doing something you enjoy puts the fun into it and makes it easier to stay into it as well I'd feel achieved if I could go back and stay on helping others.

Which medical role are you applying for? (e.g: Surgeon, Doctor, Nurse, Psychiatrist):
I'm applying for a Psychiatrist.

Specify your knowledge for the role you’re applying for:
A psychiatrist is very important in the mental and physical health department as when mentally you aren't doing so great can lead to physical problems. A psychiatrist can diagnose someone with a mental issue also help them to find ways of coping with it, psychiatrists are also there for when people have no one to come to for talking about problems that may be bothering them, psychiatrists can also prescribe certain medications to patients if it's really needed after seeing them.

Categorise all the functions of the EMS and tell us what each of them does:

CL >Clinical Leaders
Clinical leaders will make sure everyone is fully trained and behaving during the time they are working, they supervise everyone to make sure that they are doing their jobs correctly and make sure things are going the way they should. You can also report to them if you have issues or questions.

CM > Clinical managers

Clinical managers are very trusted with CL's and trust them to make sure things are running smoothly whenever they aren't there by that I mean they make sure everyone is doing their jobs correctly as they should, they can also promote and demote people within departments if they aren't doing things correctly or if they have/haven't passed their tests, they also go to clinical leaders to report how things have been or people they think are struggling or doing well.

D > Doctors
They can treat people with long-term issues like sickness, they can also help people who have injuries who don't need surgery, and they can also refer patients to surgeons, nurses, or psychiatrists if needed. They can go out and help citizens whom have injured themselves in public in an accident, and they can prescribe medication to patients that are in need by that constant medical care as their main role.

S > Surgeons
Surgeons are important as they can treat very major injuries like eternal bleeding, broken bones, complete heavy injuries that may require any form of surgery. They can also provide plastic surgery when wanted from someone. They also have everything that a Doctor or nurse can do by that they can prescribe medication or canes, they are only a phone call away like the other departments!

N > Nurses

Nurses are needed for communication or to treat minor wounds, they can refer to doctors or psychiatrists when help is needed, nurses can give blood pressure checks and minor things below such as listening to patients to help their emotional and psychical needs, and conducting any tests that may be needed for a mini check-up.

P > Psychiatrists

Psychiatrists are mainly based on the mental health department, they are there for mental health check-ups and more! They can diagnose you with issues such as schizophrenia, anxiety, depression, OCD, and ect! They are there to help learn patients coping mechanisms or help them by listening in a therapy session, and they can also prescribe certain medication when needed. They are also great for calming down injured or suicidal people who may be going through a hard time.

Are you aware of the basic medical emergency colour codes? If so, with their meanings, specify all those you’re aware of:

Code Red > Fire emergency
Code Blue > Medical Emergency
Code Orange > Hazardous Material/Spill Incidents
Code Brown - Severe Weather
Code Yellow - Disasters
Code Green - Emergency Activation
Code Violet - Violent/Combative Individual
Code Pink - Infant/Child Abduction
Code Black - Bomb
Code Silver - Active Shooter
Code White - Evacuation needed

Do you acknowledge that you're subject to being demoted if accepted at any given time?
I fully understand this.

Do you acknowledge that applying for this role, you are agreeing to be 100% dedicated to the Hospital Staff role?
I fully agree that I will be 100% dedicated to the role.

Do you acknowledge that if training is held whilst you are online, you are authorised to attend or you will be punished [Demoted]?
I understand.

Do you acknowledge that you are NOT to take things OOCly when dealing with training & situations?
Yes.

In-Character (IC) Section

CHARACTER KNOWLEDGE

Tell us about your character, how they look, what makes them unique?

Hyun would stand at 5'3 in height, she have a soft facial expression at all times which would be a slight smile on her at all times, she would be pale with a beauty mark decorating her left side of her lip, she would have a scar from a childhood incident. Her voice would be a soft tone at all times with an a strong accent to go along with her. Her personality is always cheerful and calming when it needs to be and she can be very serious when it comes to her job as she has a strong passion for helping people.
body.png

What he's like on and off the job?

Whenever Hyun is off duty she will always keep herself ready in case she's needed back at all times, she's always mature and calm during the time she's off as people could see she's immature if she were to be silly in public which is why she remains how she is. She's always focused on work whenever she is and isn't there. During duty she will always be ready for any patients who need help during their time in hospital and she will always offer patients who have had a traumatic time any help as she cares for patients well-being to the fullest.

Outlook on his co-workers? Plans for the future?
She would always support and help her co-workers when they need, and her plans for the future is to stay at work until she can no longer since she'd value her job very much so.

Does your character have any past / current mental and or physical illnesses we should take acknowledgement to?

Hyun has no physical or past illness.

BACKSTORY
The young female known as Hyun would originally come from Korea, she had her mother and her father who supported her deeply with her passion of studying for counselling in college, and she would usually go out with her friends when she was younger in a study group. The female wanted to move somewhere that was different like Japan or Germany for awhile to gain for experience of life and soon decided to pick-up an interest for psychology and how the mind works. Hyun started talking to her family about herself moving away from Korea and to Japan beginning her journey in life after she hit the age of 25 years old, unmarried or with family to travel with, Hyun decided that she wanted to proceed with her dream job that she had a passion for.

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Characters Full Name:

Eun Seong Hyun

Characters Title (e.g, Mr. Mrs. Miss):

Miss

Characters Given Name(s):

Miss Hyun, Eun-Seong , and Eun

Characters Preferred Name:

Miss Hyun

Characters Age:

Characters Gender:
Female

Characters Religious Domination:

Atheism

Characters Marital Status:

Unmarried.

Characters Nationality:

Korean

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Years of Residency:

Working Experience(s):
Past Psychiatrist

Academic Degree:
Master’s Degree in psychology

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Psychology

Minor(s):
Health Science, art, and mental well-being

Native Languages: Korean
Other Languages: Japanese

Attachments

• body.png
    body.png
    57.8 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

6Pancake

Level 233
Administrator
Hospital Lead
Media Coordinator
6Pancake
6Pancake
Omega+
DENIED
We appreciate that you are applying for EMS however your application has been denied.

Users who are viewing this thread