Codeine Smasher's Role add 1# |26/10/2021

Kandu

Level 24
IGN: CodeineSmasher
DATE: 26/10/2021
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Adding a new role for Builders aka. [Architect]
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
This will add more roleplaying opportunities with Shop owners, Tower members/owners and people who own Houses.
This will benefit the server by adding more roleplay scenarios. With the Architect role you would have to do some /me's while building, this could make building more realistic and maybe a fun thing to do. Of course you can talk about if you want them to roleplay in /looc.

Kana

Level 130
ImKana
ImKana
Notable
+1
I like this idea, how can we call ourselves a roleplay server if we don't try to make as many things as possible IC​

znia

Level 38
znia
znia
Rich
If it’s added it should be optional atleast since it is school RP and a lot of people want to roleplay in school rather as an adult

Also I’m not sure if it’s different for builders since they are in creative but you can’t usually type /me’s in editmode

Kandu

Level 24
If it’s added it should be optional atleast since it is school RP and a lot of people want to roleplay in school rather as an adult

Also I’m not sure if it’s different for builders since they are in creative but you can’t usually type /me’s in editmode
Of course it should be optional since a lot of people maybe dont want to get the role.

MrSharkyJR

Level 26
MrSharkyJR
MrSharkyJR
Fundraiser+
+1

I like the idea, just a bit unsure if it will really change much, and idk if it really serves a purpose as it might just become similar to the adult role but you just do some /me's. also, this would mean people will apply for builder just to get the role instead of that they really wish to build. but I don't think it should affect my rating so I still believe it's a +1.

HATOLA

Level 271
HATOLA
HATOLA
Rich+
+1
It will be very cool; but it should be not only for builders ofc

Last edited:

BonBons

Level 31
Possible however neutral

Like miichuu has said it should be optional as:

1. An OOC role shouldn't force you to change your icly status.
Example: Someone may want to stay as a Nurse yet still be on the build team.

2. Just having the role 'Architect' may get boring after a while, so there should be more ideas or opportunities for them.

Things to keep in mind:
- What will this change in the server? As usually when people build, we are asked to stay in /vanish. (Atleast that's how it is for the event team)
- Will people really Roleplay WHILE building, or do people just want to get the builds done without any distractions?
- Usually when people build, we make it so that random players can't just walk in and interfere, so that there aren't any problems or distractions.
- Builds are usually done through OOC communications and in vcs, the build team won't want to announce it each time they're going to build.
- Most of the time builds are for events or surprises, not something we want to give away to the public by allowing them to see beforehand and roleplaying while a build is being made through OOC communications.

Overall I understand where you're coming from, adding another role would benefit the community with different opportunities for RP. However we must come to think if this is really necessary as the only time they'd get to RP is basically similar to being the 'adult' rank besides when they are building and someone happens to see and walk up to them.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Although this would be a nice idea, the tag itself would be overall pretty useless and would not apply to those who wish to keep their builder perms on a student account.

Users who are viewing this thread