I am very active on the server I am around seven hours a day on the server
Monday - 6-7 hours
Tuesday - 6-7 hours
Wednesday- 6-7 hours
Thursday - 6-7 hours
Friday - 11-12 hours
Saturday - 11 - 12
Sunday - 6 - 7
I try to spend as much time on the server as possible since its a really fun server and I really like the players who play on the server and when you gangrp / normalrp you just make time fly so fast and that is why of the events going on like everyday and that makes people wanna spend the most amount of time on it and I wanna help with that.
What previous experience do you have working in a team?:
I have been staff on some other servers (I think that is a team)
[Mod] 3
[Admin] 1
[Senior Admin] 2.
keep in mind not on srp
What makes you different from other applicants
I am on everyday and I got a good microphone so if there is an important call or countdown I can clearly say stuff like "im ready" / "im not ready" and i got good internet and I try to be a positive as possible towards events that other team members come up with
I have a playful and dreamful mind so I can come op with events like I suggested a bank robber event before they already began thinking on it. I like to make events and helping people with it
Provide a detailed event proposal that would be seen by the Event-Team

events I have been to: 2

- masquaerader ball
- treasure hunt
- hungergames
- winter storm
- winter dance
- school fire
A event you would make:
I would make a purge event where you would have about 1 hour (oocly time) to find protection/a place to hide, then people will have kps for 3 hours oocly (and people can make a new character when dead) that could end alot of the gangs out there if the leader/owner of the gang died. The police could be locked at the police station and cant get out. yet after 2 hours (oocly) they could shoot the doors op and search ever street for masked murders and they could arrest all the criminals but after 30 minutes after the police getting let loose there could be a broadcast about like "the prison top got blown up by a few criminals" and the police could be broken for a few days (oocly)

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
DENIED

- Thank you for applying, but the team has decided to deny your application. Feel free to apply again when a slot is open.​

Users who are viewing this thread