Votes: 1 20.0%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kandu

Level 24
IGN: CodeineSmasher, Nowts, Ikzd
DATE: 4/8/2021
WHAT YOU NEED TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I suggest adding fruit around the map we have right now and the new map. It could be cherry trees, Apple tree's, pear trees and peach trees around the map where it could have a sign on it saying [!] Pick a (fruit) for 40¥ [!] this could have more real feeling it could also remove fruits from vending machines which already seems quite weird for fruit to be in a vending machine. These fruits could be Minecraft heads which is quite easy to get and it could use the sign buy plugin which I think is already in srp
[IMAGES IF ANY]
None

Yonio

Level 328
YonioTheNacho
YonioTheNacho
Omega+
+1/-1
I agree with this idea, though "paying a tree" isn't exactly reallistic. I would suggest making it something like rubies and diamonds, where you can claim one every certain amount of time. This would motivate people to actually explore the map and get food without having to always go to a vending machine

Kandu

Level 24
i meant to write That it would be a farmer there and he would farm the apples for you and wash them making it cost 40 yen

Kandu

Level 24
+1/-1
I agree with this idea, though "paying a tree" isn't exactly reallistic. I would suggest making it something like rubies and diamonds, where you can claim one every certain amount of time. This would motivate people to actually explore the map and get food without having to always go to a vending machine
but making it with the timer would be better since like yeah people would actually explore the map and there could be like rarer fruits in harder to reach areas

Laur

Level 39
+1

I think this is an adorable idea and as you stated, fruit isn’t commonly in vending machines, as it would go rotten if no one chose them..

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed

Thank you for your feedback! Although this is possible it isn't entirely necessary. If you wish to purchase fruit you may now do so at the 11/7 NPC store
located behind the school (beside the Akihito estate), though we may think about adding fruits to future trees in our builds.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread