Level 43
Community Team
Lore Team
florestia
florestia
Omega+

What is your Minecraft Username?:
The account i’m applying on is scarlott
However, I’m also known as scarlizzle and loreangel on my alts!

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None, my record is clean.

What is your timezone?:
AEST/GMT+10/11 (depending on the time of year)
I am aware that timezones play a major part in being a part of the council due to attending meetings and events. However I am 100% able to adapt and make time to attend these. The time difference should not be an issue for me at all!

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
Hoeqq#3837

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Describe your activity on the server:
If I were to rate my activity out of 10, I’d give it a solid 7/10 normally but it depends if i’m holidays or not, in that case it’ll always be a 10/10. I’m roughly on for a minimum of 2 hours each day across most of my accounts - mainly scarlott and loreangel.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
scarlott - College (Aged 20) Youra Akasofu
loreangel - Senior Surgeon (Aged 45) Neko Heddo
scarlizzle - Grade-12 (Aged 18) Yōko Suleika-Kamata

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes I am completely aware and fully understanding of the fact that if I am inactive for more than 15 days without an inactivity log, I’ll be removed from the council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

In short and a simpler sense, the student council is a group of student leaders elected by their school peers, who work collaboratively together to improve their school community. Some of their roles include things such as: organising and carrying out school activities and service projects, sharing student's ideas, interests, and concerns with the school wide community, giving students the opportunity to develop meaningful leadership skills and organising social events as well as fundraisers.

Usually the school council hierarchy would consist of the following (in order of importance) Council President, 2-4 Vice-Presidents, Head members (for example Head of Student Concerns) and general council members. Each of which will all play a vital role within the Council.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
Being on the school council was my first major role in a faction when I joined back into SRP. The role has always stood out and heavily intrigued me so I was ecstatic when I got accepted back in 2021. I don't remember how long my time was as a council member but it was a few good months before I decided to branch out and try something new! In my case I joined the college swim team which led up to becoming captain for a fair amount of time. However, now after leaving any school related faction for a good amount of time, I’ve been craving something to fill the void as I thoroughly enjoyed my time within those roles. I’ve watched the council grow and change and see the server involvement increase and it’s really caught my eye, hence, this application! I’d really love to get back into the role of councillor!

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am aware and believe I am fully capable of using my creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council. As mentioned before I’ve previously been a sports captain so teamwork is always a strength of mine, alongside coming up with events, previously being a part of the event team for the spartans back when the old discord server existed.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
It’s been quite some time since I was on the council, so I did my research into what’s implemented now and as far as I’m aware, the roles are:

President and Vice-President:
These are the students who take on the major leadership roles, taking the responsibility of running and organising the council as a whole and enforcing the rules in an appropriate manner. They also run the meetings and tend to work together effectively to come up with decisions, having the president getting the final say. Another note is that these two roles play a major part of what goes on within the council.

Council Training Committee:
These are typically highly respected council members who’ve been on the council for a fair amount of time and have shown that they play their role well and efficiently. They are assigned to newer members to help guide them into being a council member and making them feel welcome along side getting them used to the protocols and rules as a council member.

General Council Members:
These are students in the council who work under both the president and vice-president along with the training committee. They are the members who are seen around the school ensuring that rules are being enforced and the school environment is safe. They are there as an aid to both faculty and students, lending their time if needs be. They also are there to volunteer and put their input into creating fun school events for all.

Student Leadership Team:
This is a board of highly respective and important roles that are vital to the school and its success. They consist of the Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean and Vice-Dean. SLT are responsible for all things important to the school and its growth and reputation.

Teachers/Professors/School Faculty:
They are there as an extra set of hands, in case things get out of hand or the council needs help in regards to a meeting or event. Both the faculty and the council work together cohesively to ensure that everything schoolwise is running smoothly and safely.

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Youra would approach this situation with caution of course. However, she'd go up to the girls and ask that both of them just take a step back and calm down. She'd then try to get the general idea of the initial problem without bias, getting both sides. From there Youra would ask that the both of them just simply not speak to each other and take the mature route out of this. If things escalate from there, depending on what occurs she'd issue them with warnings or turn to a faculty member for an extra hand. If for whatever reason this scenario were to turn violent, Youra would then obviously take measures put in place for that.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Just a note here, since being on the council, I believe they have now implemented radios to members. However if I’m wrong I have included two different ways she'd go about this!

-Youra would radio to the rest of the council and faculty, letting them know that there is a student running around with a mask who refuses to listen and is now evading consequence. She'd try to give as much detail of the person as possible, giving a description of clothes and whatever else helpful to keep the faculty or other council members on the lookout for.

-She'd take a mental note of what they were wearing and any other important descriptions. To which Youra would then go and let the other council members know as well as find an available faculty member who can keep an eye out for the specific student, and let that run its own course. Obviously if finding the student again she'd try and at least get them to stop so she can ask them once more and issue out the appropriate consequences.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
At first Youra would try and quickly gain somewhat concrete evidence before stepping in. She'd then remind the councillor of their role in the school and the rules that they should be sticking by. After this Youra would ensure that the student is okay, and give them any help if needed. She'd then report the councillor to the higher ups and let them take the ropes from there.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Youra would simply go up to her fellow council members politely and ask them if they had noted that information down, getting it off of them. If for whatever reason they also do not have it, she'd take that initiative and ask either the president or vice-president for that information. Making sure to then have that correctly noted down for later!

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
She'd ask what was deemed the issue, then simply apologise for her mistake and explain herself depending on the situation. Youra would also take the time to go back over the procedures and certain training to ensure that she doesn't do the same thing again!

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

‘Karakura Student Olympics’ (528 Words)

This event will take place as a school-wide event run by the council! It takes a fun little twist on the concept of the traditional Olympic Games. This will involve all kinds of activities set up around the school for all students to participate in. This could also with the aid of the sports teams too. The student olympics can work by having the student council split the participants into groups of roughly 15 or more students (depending on the amount of participants). Each team can represent a specific SLT member or other faculty members! For example a team of 15 representing our very own Vice-Dean - Akiya Kusanagi. Each team should collectively come up with their own little chant which they’ll get to showcase during the `ceremony’.

PART 1:'`The Opening Ceremony’
This can take place in the gymnasium, where everyone will gather around in their teams as the council will present the events of the day! In addition to this each team will be given the chance to get up on the stage and perform their team chant. This allows the opportunity for students to express their creativity and represent their team in a fun manner. A prize should also be awarded to the team with the most creative chant!

PART 2: 'The Games’
Each team will set off to specific locations around the school and run through each activity dedicated to this spot. With the help of the sports teams, we could run activities such as: a football match, a basketball game, swimming and track relays, volleyball matches and baseball rounds! As well as this, to accommodate the amount of participants there could be other activities such as scavenger hunts, trivia and activities club related to involve them too! At the end of each activity, depending on performance or win of that specific game/task the teams would receive a point rather than medals (3 points for gold, 2 for silver and 1 for bronze). The team with the largest amount of points would obviously win! For the plugin games in terms of points, the winning team would be awarded ‘gold’ (3 points) and the losing team would still be rewarded with ‘bronze’ (1 point) for participation.

PART 3 'The Closing Ceremony’
To close up the games, everyone will be urged to come back to the gymnasium for a final parade and the results to be shared. For the final parade, students should be given the opportunity for a “victory” lap around the gym with their respective school faculty/SLT member, they can also have one final moment for their chants before the long awaited results! The whole council should come up on stage and have the President/Vice-President give a small little thank you speech before announcing the results. The winning team will be announced and the respective prizes will be handed out. These could range from tokens, miscellaneous items (if able to be sponsored by a store), reward tokens and most importantly bragging rights! The winning team will have a team photo taken and this could possibly be shared somewhere around the school such as the cabinet of trophies by the Dean’s office.

Character Name:

Youra Akasōfu

Character Gender:
Female, goes by she/they pronouns

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-452-571-419

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Youra is a very level-headed and extroverted person. She comes off as an attractive, reserved and accomplished woman, with room for many admirers… well she likes to think that. Youra is also very people centred, she’s very understanding to others around her and puts effort into making them feel comfortable and safe within her presence. On the weaker side of her personality, Youra can often come off as a bit too blunt, she isn’t afraid of speaking what's on her mind and it becomes strikingly obvious if you've said something that’s upset her and she’ll make sure you’re aware of it. Youra also likes to believe she comes off as a protector, she is always doing the most for her family whether they take notice of it or not, making sure they are safe and will go above and beyond to ensure they live a long and fulfilling life, especially her younger sister.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

1682493354807.png1682493354869.png

Youra is a fit and lean female, just standing at five foot. Her hair - at an impressive length, would cup her face almost perfectly, showing off her striking features. Her shiny dark blue eyes matched up with her self-dyed hair. Her skin was smooth minus the large scar that sat at the bridge of her nose. Her left arm was replaced with a prosthetic due to a small freak incident that occurred in the past. Youra is often seen in neat and well put casual attire, this can range from jeans, crop-tops, a jacket and some plain sneakers. Occasionally she’ll wear something a little more out there and ‘showy’ but despite that, you’ll see her in the school uniform or if you catch a glimpse of her at home you’ll see her in some sweats and fluffy bunny slippers….

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"I believe what separates me from the other candidates is my high levels of dedication and commitment I am prepared to bring along with me, if granted this position. I’m eagerly prepared to put my all into this, and show everyone how much of a creative and open-minded individual I am! I believe I am a people person and that others find me as someone to look up too. I’m ready for anything thrown my way and to complete any tasks to the best of my abilities. Another note, I am very quick on my feet and consider myself to have the mediator type approach when it comes to conflicts."

Why do you want this position?:
"I genuinely feel like I personally can do better for myself and the school around me. I watch the council members get out there and push these ideas and movements around the school and I really respect that. I look up to each and every member and wish that I could do the same for others. Helping people is one of my most favourite and rewarding things to do, along with sharing my ideas! I have a crazy mind ready to burst with fun and creative ideas, and I really want to spread those around. So in short, I believe that joining the council will really help me fulfil those wishes."

What interests you the most about student council?:
"The council to me, is a dynamic group of individuals who come together as one group, which is outstanding to me, whether it be a football player to a bookworm, they all come from different backgrounds and together work collaboratively to create these amazing events or fundraisers. The amount of inclusivity of this council group interests me the most as well as the role they play."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
"I can contribute to making school a safe and fun environment, by minimising the amount of bullying and harassment that goes on in the school. I can do this by monitoring the hallways and outdoor areas for any sign of such horrible behaviour and any that is spotted will immediately be stopped and reported. I can also be there as a beam of support, for any students who need guidance or help with personal issues. I’ll be there for everyone! I can also help make the school a more fun environment with all my ideas for new events and activities we could implement in the future!"​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, The council have decided to accept your application.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Principal] Tasselled in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead.​

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread