Blade S. Kikuchi

Level 4
MrKitC
MrKitC
Notable
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?: ImSIlkyBTW

Past warns/kicks/bans?: few warns 1 kicks 1 ban (that im pretter sure was told false forgot)

What is your timezone?: Alaska

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): MrKitC#4191

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server: my activity on the server is a 8 out of10 depending if im on vacation or not

List your accounts and roles on this server: 1 account (ImSilkyBTW) and my roll is just 12th grade

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: yes i am aware of this

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?: student council is a group of students elected by their peers to represent their interests and organize events and activities. They act as a voice for the student body, advocating for their needs and concerns. The student council plays a vital role in fostering a positive school environment by planning and executing various initiatives that enhance student life. They organize social events, fundraisers, and community service projects, aiming to create a sense of unity and engagement among students. Additionally, the student council serves as a liaison between students and school administration, conveying student opinions and suggestions to help shape school policies and improve the overall educational experience. They also provide leadership and mentorship opportunities for students, helping them develop valuable skills such as public speaking, teamwork, and problem solving. By actively involving students in decision making processes and empowering them to make a difference, the student council promotes a sense of ownership and pride within the school community. Overall, the student council plays a crucial role in enhancing student engagement, fostering a positive school culture, and creating memorable experiences for all students.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): I got a new character and i would like to do as much as i can with them ive never been involved with anything like this having a roll to do something and i would finally like to do something like this

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): yes i understand and im up for the tasks at hand

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:The President leads the council, sets agendas, represents the council to the administration, and ensures goals are met. The Vice President supports and oversees projects in the President's absence. Council Members uphold rules, show initiative, and help achieve goals. School Faculty collaborate with the council, working on projects, addressing concerns, and improving the school environment.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
it's important to address conflicts and promote a positive school environment. In this situation, I would approach the two girls calmly and respectfully, reminding them of the school's values and the importance of treating each other with kindness and respect. I would offer to mediate and listen to both sides of the story, encouraging open communication and finding a resolution that satisfies both parties. If necessary, I would involve a teacher or counselor to provide additional support and guidance. It's crucial to create a safe space where students feel heard and supported, fostering a culture of empathy and understanding. By addressing conflicts promptly and promoting healthy communication, we can contribute to a harmonious school community.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
it's important to prioritize the safety and well-being of all students. In this situation, I would immediately inform a teacher or school staff member about the incident and provide them with a description of the student who refused to remove their mask. Running away from authority figures is a concerning behavior that needs to be addressed promptly. The teacher or staff member can take appropriate action, such as locating the student and ensuring they understand the importance of following school rules. It's crucial to approach the situation with empathy and understanding, considering that there may be underlying reasons for the student's behavior. By involving the school staff, we can ensure that the student receives the necessary support and guidance to address their concerns and comply with school policies. Additionally, it's essential to document the incident and communicate it to the school administration.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
i would approach the situation with empathy and understanding. i would listen to the student's concerns and gather information about the alleged abuse of power. then, i would document the incident and report it to the appropriate school authorities, such as a teacher or principal, so they can investigate and take appropriate action. it's important to create a safe and supportive environment for all students, and addressing instances of abuse or mistreatment is crucial in maintaining a positive school community.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
i'd ask the meeting organizer or other participants for the missed information and check if there are any meeting minutes or documentation available. open communication and a collaborative approach are key to ensuring all relevant details are obtained.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would calmly explain to the teacher/receptionist that I was trained by my higher-ups to follow certain protocols and procedures. I would express my willingness to discuss the matter further and seek clarification on any discrepancies. It's essential to maintain open lines of communication and work towards finding a resolution that aligns with both the training I received and the expectations of the school.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

cosmic trivia night: gather the school community for an out-of-this-world trivia experience. Create a space-themed atmosphere with twinkling lights and galactic decorations. Organize trivia rounds covering topics like astronomy, science fiction, and pop culture. Encourage students to form teams and compete for the title of "Cosmic Trivia Champions." To showcase creativity, design interactive rounds like "Guess the Alien Language" or "Identify the Celestial Object." Offer prizes for the winning teams, such as cosmic-themed merchandise or stargazing experiences. Include a halftime show with a live science demonstration or a performance by talented students. To involve the wider community, invite local astronomers or scientists to give talks on space exploration and discoveries. Offer food and refreshments with a cosmic twist, like galaxy-themed cupcakes or "Rocket Fuel" energy drinks. This event will not only showcase creativity but also foster knowledge, teamwork, and friendly competition among students.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name: Vita K. Drakos

Phone number: 030 344 6577

How would you describe your personality?: chill, composed, introspective, enjoy solitude, value personal growth, prefer deep connections, not talkative, thoughtful and sincere when sharing, quiet approach to life.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture): 1700898059941.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?: i'm passionate about representing student voices, a great listener, creative, organized, and inclusive. i believe these qualities make me a strong candidate for the student councilor position.

Why do you want this position?: i want to make a difference and leave a positive legacy. i want to create a supportive and inclusive environment where every student feels heard, valued, and represented. i want to work collaboratively with the council and school administration to address concerns and issues. ultimately, i want to make a meaningful impact on our school community.

What interests you the most about student council?: i'm excited about the chance to represent my peers and make a positive impact on the school community. collaborating with passionate individuals to create memorable experiences that foster unity and inclusivity is a major draw for me. being part of the student council also provides personal growth opportunities, allowing me to develop leadership and communication skills. overall, the chance to advocate for my peers, collaborate, and grow personally are the aspects that interest me the most about student council.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?: positive energy, promote inclusivity, organize engaging events, address concerns, build relationships.

Last edited:

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

You need to already have a college role to apply for the College Council. Also, please follow the format for next time.

Users who are viewing this thread