IGN: Kiara0923

Discord Tag: PeachyBoi #4992

Current Grade: 12

Previous Applications:

None

Any Bans/Kicks:

Only to fix my name tag

What is your motivation for applying for College?:

My motivation is more to the face that I'd like to join college because of the better classes and the better teams within it. The teams are actually more entertaining than others because of the fact that they have more going on instead of it just being there for show.

How should a College Student behave during class?:

In my belief, a college student should set the example, acting accordingly in classes. This means that they should be very sensible throughout, trying to take part in every activity set. Another way a college student should act is quite confident. They have been in school for a very long time, and are top of the school, meaning they should be more confident in speaking or answering questions.

How should a College Student speak to School Staff?:

A college student should speak to a school staff with a nice attitude and kind words. This is because, for example, others were watching and the student were being very rude. The other student could take this as an example of how they should act around others, bringing the attitude to other staff, and this behaviour could spread and the college student would have started it; the college student should always be acting sensible.

You see another College Student being immature and possibly harming school property, What do you do?:

In my own eyes, I would see this as a reason to report someone. I would report them and assure that they do get punished for their actions, especially if they would have been harming school property. While I would wait for the person or the teacher to help me and punish them, I would try to prevent the person from doing any further harm to anyone either verbally or physically.

Do you understand you can be kicked from College and placed back down to Grade-12 for acting immature and disruptive?:

Yes, I know this.

IC Information

Character Name:

Akira Tamahashi

Characters Date of Birth:

April 5th 2002

Female.

Character Description:

Akira Tamahashi would stand at around 5'8, her brown hair would compliment both her light brown eyes and her dark brown skin. She'd have a spanish and posh accent along with a Mon Paris perfume scent that would trail her everywhere she went. She'd have pearl-white teeth that would be perfectly straight with dimples in both of her cheeks.

Year of Graduation:

High-school Achievements: (Awards, Tokens Received. etc.)

One token.

Age Graduated:

Backstory: [300 Words]

Akira grew up in central Spain where she had originally begun her life with her mother and her siblings. Her childhood was not the best as she was born into quite a poor and un-wealthy family, meaning they couldn't provide much for her, no matter how hard they tried as they also needed to provide for their other children. In her toddler ages, she was not bought any toys or anything, again, because she was not wealthy at all, and she was a very kind child and wouldn't do anything to hurt anyone, though she did have the odd bite. At the age of 6, she went to a Spanish school, though she still had a miserable life, infact, and even more miserable life as she got bullied for being poor. She used to come home with scars and bruises over her body, and sometimes bite-marks. Her mom decided that it was a good idea for them to all move to China and start a new life there, though, this was not the case. When they were ready packed, at the age of 12, they all got on the plane and they travelled. In the middle of the journey, somehow, the plane crashed in 'Karakura, Japan'.

Her mother and her sisters sadly passed away and she was the only child who lived, though she suffered from a few injuries.

Akira was found in the street by a family, they adopted her and took her in as her own and she were looked after until she was ready to leave and be on her own, and, at the age of 18, she did this successfully. She eventually got her own home and lived there with a few other girls and was able to feed herself as she had received a job from 'The Fridge'.

IC Letter:

Dear College Dean,

Greetings, I, Akira, seem to be very interested in being apart of the college society, and I am also very interested in being able to join a variety of teams within. It seems very interesting to me that you have many more opportunities in the teams, and you can have more of a choice instead of being based on a few certain things. The sports are very appealing to me, and I'd like to improve on the way I do things, learning more in both departments. I believe that I am suitable for this college, and that I should be taken into consideration of being accepted into the community. I hope you do take me into consideration as i would love to join the Karakura College . Thanks for reading.

Yours sincerely, Akira Tamahashi.

Minobu

Level 218
Minobu
Minobu
Notable+
DENIED

- College applications thread can be found here. Though they are no longer in effect as we use In-Character Exams now rather than Applications via the forums

Users who are viewing this thread