EGGRP
Omega
OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?
CakeRP - College Masters
AyoRP - Adult.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:

In total, I have four bans but they are from 1-3 years ago. I am regretful to this day for my actions and I have matured greatly I aim to not get any more warnings/bans in the future so I can roleplay and have fun without breaking any of the rules on the server.

What is your timezone?:

EST

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier:

cakerp

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

Describe your activity on the server:

I would say my activity on the server is around a 8.5 I try to be active within the community every day and roleplay whenever I get the chance I also try to be active on some of the discord servers as well so more people can know me in the community I have a decent experience in different types of roleplay including gangrp,crimerp,schoolrp & more I try to learn all about the different types of roleplay whenever I get the chance so that I can try to roleplay differently in every type of roleplay that is out there.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

CakeRP - College Masters AyoRP - Adult.

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes I fully understand that at any given time or if I am inactive on the server I can be removed from the council. I am find with that and I will try to be active as a councilor on the server so that I won't get kicked from the council at any time.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?
:

Karakura High School’s student council specializes in multiple different things they mainly help students with any questions that they have regarding KHS and can also help issue detention for kids that are acting out or being disruptive. They can also help by monitoring detention to make sure the faculty is okay and that the students are not acting up and they are doing their tasks and getting finished on time. The council also participates in school events whenever there are some so that they can help faculty or SLT with anything that they need help with.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I have gained interest in the council for a while I looked at every other faction but my friends told me that faculty & council were the easiest to I wanted to try to get into it and to be able to help people I try to help people whenever I get the chance and would help even more if I was a councilor for the School faction so that I could participate in different events help Faculty & SLT and help students with any questions that they have I have reviewed what the council does for awhile now and I want to be able to do everything that they participate in and everything that they do.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I am 100% aware of this and I will use all of my creativity and teamwork within the student council by helping come up with events or helping faculty whenever they might need me I will try to help come up with any event ideas that I might have for the future for the council to participate in so that they have a better reputation within the community and are more well known.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President and Vice President The President & Vice President of the council which make up the senior leadership of the council.
Training Committee This group generally trains newer council members training them on how they should do their job well or help other students on what to do & how to help faculty and much more.
General Council Members This role is just general council members that usually just help students and faculty around KHS whenever they need help or have any questions they can also help plan events for the council and use their creativity to come up with different things.
Senior Leadership is mainly SLT that deals with serious rules that are broken within KHS & College they are known for their loud broadcasts on the school speakers generally calling kids down to talk to them if they have broken a serious rule or have done something wrong.
Teachers/Faculty This role is mainly Teachers & Professors and school employees that deal with tasks within the school like librarians, nurses, etc Professors and teachers also host classes and help with anything if there is a fight or if someone has gotten in trouble.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

If I witnessed this I would try to step into the best of my ability so the situation wouldnt escalate into a fight or anything worse If they kept doing it after I had brought up detention I would try to break it up so it wouldn't go farther if it did escalate to a fight I would call a Professor or Teacher to make sure the right punishment is secured and dealt with.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

If a student refused to take off a mask after the rules clearly state that if you wear one you can get suspended I would contact a Professor or Teacher to make sure that they dealt with it further and that the student faces the correct punishment for their actions so that they wouldn't wear a mask in school again or do anything bad while wearing it.

There seems to be a councilor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If I witnessed a councilor abusing their powers and being rude to a student I would report it to one of my higher-ups or Faculty so that they don't abuse their powers again and so that the right punishment is placed upon them.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

If I missed information in a meeting I would let one of my higher-ups or Faculty know so that I could gain that information so I would be better in the future and so that I could have more knowledge on KHS and what they do and how they help students learn & more!

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what your higher-ups trained you. How would you react to this?

If I was told by a teacher/receptionist to break the school policy and what goes by what my higher-ups trained me I would tell one of my higher-ups so that they would know and so I wouldn't get in trouble I would also try to talk to the said person who was trying to get me to go against the policy and ask if they are okay and if I could do anything to help them.

Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

One event that the school council could participate in would be an information event for students to learn more about the school council members & faculty members it would take different spots for each part mainly being about greeting the members of the faculty & council, becoming friends with them and learning what they like and how you can help them in the future with things that they enjoy or love doing their could also be another small event within it participating in a school-wide event with college & highschool with different games & food stands that students could enjoy or have fun with other people & faculty it could also have multiple different carnival games like a Ferris wheel & many more things that you might typically see in carnivals all around the world there would be multiple different stands with things like face painting, food, games, animals and many more it would be a good event for all the students to participate in but it would take alot of planning and would probably have to have more or less things in it and it could have a marine event person that brings like sea animals including seals,fish etc and it would bring alot of interest into the students and would teach them more about different animals what they do for the environment what they eat and what other animals they are related to it would take a LOT of planning and alot of work by the event team but it would definitely be a sick event and would make students want to learn more about alot of different things & enjoy food and hangout with people so that they can learn how to socialize more and how to speak up during classes that they attend so they can learn alot more so that they can graduate highschool & college in the future!

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:

Sincere Andreev

Male

Phone number:

030-843-0686

How would you describe your personality?:

would say my personality is a bit calm I usually stay outside and try to make as many friends as possible whenever I get the chance I love school and animals and I want to be more well-known in the community I can sometimes be hyper and really annoying but I try not to whenever I get the chance but sometimes I can never help it I think people see me as half calm and half hyper but sometimes it can be different depending on the person

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

I think the things that separate me from other applicants for this position are my skills like speed, acrobatics, swimming & brain skills I try to learn more every day but I don't want to be better than anyone I am good at talking to people and convincing them to do stuff so per say if there was a fight I would be good at convincing them to stop by calmly talking to them and being calm 24/7 I can also help other faculty members whenever they need help regards if im busy or not doing something else I always put my dedication into helping anyone that needs it.

Why do you want this position?:

The reason I want this position as councilor is to help other Faculty members & students I also want to use my skills to help by coming up with things that the councilor team can participate in with school events like sports day, career day & much more I also want to be able to help other council members if they need help I want to be able to make sure no fights happen around the school so no one gets hurt I also want to make sure no one breaks the school policy so no one gets detention, suspension or expulsion.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that interests me the most about the council is how they work and how they help students & faculty and how they participate in multiple different events within the school faction I also like how they patrol the school helping students and attending classes as well to learn more about different subjects I like how they are also friends with each other ( to my knowledge ) and do stuff with each other during school & out of school sometimes

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

The things that I can contribute to the student council are my speed, acrobatics, and many more to respond to things quickly like fights or anything that students or council needs help with I can also bring my smarts with coming up with stuff that the council & faculty can participate in to make people enjoy school more like school-wide events like sports day, etc I can also help come up with suggestions that could help the student council run & work better so that they can do a better job at helping with fights & more.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Attachments

• IMG_2209.png
    IMG_2209.png
    49.9 KB · Views: 1
Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread