mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Council application

si10k

Level 37
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: LunaEconomic
How old are you?: Prefer not to say to be honest
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: spamming in phone, didnt know doing it 3 times then taking a break was spam.
What Country are you from?: United States of America
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username?): Yes! My Discord is currently TRASH#4549
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
Being deaf for my char but she got hearing aids, got them icly at hospital https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/deaf-application.24348/ (Accepted) and D.I.D forum which is right here https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/d-i-d-app.24349/
Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:Im pretty active on the server, and on forums i'm medium. i just figured out how the forums actually work I'm still learning, the website kind of confusing I'm dyslexia in real life and got some more problems. but i would love to help out icly or oocly with the server, i went threw some hard stuff i got a-lot of friends, that became my family.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I fully acknowledge that if inactive I will be demoted, and if such a situation were to occur I would either state my intentions to be away, or message someone so they know before if something happens.My discord isn't on my phone though i prefer to keep it on my computer so i don't get my real life and this mixed up thats much, but i try my best to answer discord.

Trivia

What is the Student Council?: The Student Council is, at its most basic level of thought, a forum through which students may take their ideas,complaints,and what the college or school to do better.The council represents the whole tire school, who has been voted by their peers.To represent their views,and tell them what the issues are in the school. Figuring out how to fix them.

What happens in the School Council?: The Student Council primarily focuses on creating fun and unique events for other students, as well as working with staff and other players to look through clubs to be accepted, talk about changes to the school, to improve what people think about school, to make in enjoyable even the troublesome kids.

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?: I definitely prefer working in groups! It's hard to really catch every little mistake or detail when you're alone.The brain works in different way, its so interesting what people can come up with.Its a option for critical thinking and learning how to deal with learning and achievement.Cher enchanted might have D.I.D but she wants to prove that nothing can stop her peers.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I've been roleplaying for about 3 years or so, my first time roleplaying is in this server, I'm not going to lie i hit a hard spot in my life before that with making friends, i just had surgery before and i didnt know how to cope with it or with anything else, I'm seeking help with my dyslexic and speech, but the more detail into the /me and stuff would help me a-lot in real life.I personally think if i could get into more detailed rp it would help me out a-lot with my stuff.

Users who are viewing this thread