OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

EmotionalAsh
What is your timezone?:

Pacific Standard Time
Please provide your Discord tag:

AshleeVaj
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):

DENIED - Chef Application
ACCEPTED - French Application
ACCEPTED - Korean Application
ACCEPTED - Italian Application
Describe your activity on the server:

I'm usually on whenever I get off work. My work schedule is pretty inconsistent, but most of my shifts are 4-6 hours. I usually work mornings so when I come home (which is around 2pm-4pm) I hop on. On days I have 9 hour shifts (usually 1-2 times a week) I get on at night. I usually am on for 6 hours until I go to bed.
List your accounts and roles on this server:

Ashlee Arya-Senova [COLLEGE]
Pickles [CAT]
Alaina B. Jayne [GRADE 8]
Tessa Rae Lynne [GRADE 12]

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am completely aware that inactivity will cause me to be removed from council.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a group of students elected by their peers to represent the student body in school affairs. Their main duties include voicing student concerns and ideas to school administratives, organizing events and activitities to promote spirit and community, and advocating for student needs and interests. Student countil members also often serve as liaisons between students and faculty, helping to facilitate communication and upkeep a positive school environment. They play a key role in organizing dances and other events that enhance the overall Karakura student experience and contribute to a vibrant school culture. Lastly but not lease, the student council serves to empower students, promote leadership skills, and contribute positively to the school community.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I've decided to apply for the school council because I feel like Ashlee is genuinely passionate about improving Karakura's school community, who also believes in the power of student voices and want to be a part of the team that represents interests and concerns effectively. She is motivated to collaborate with other students and staff to implement meaningful initiatives, organize engaging events, and advocate for positive changes that benefit everyone at Karakura High/College. She absolutely loves to make her friends and siblings feel like school is a safe place to be, and in general she always welcomes everyone with open arms. I believe her protective and easygoing traits play a great fit to the college council role.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

I (irl) used to be in clubs and councils for my school. So I am aware of what this role does. I too took the responsibility of making event posters for the school, I will play this role, and make sure I am giving this role justice. I love planning and I love being creative, so bring it on!
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

The roles within a school council are diverse and crucial for effectively representing and serving the student body. Roles includes key positions such as the President, Vice President, Secretary, and Treasurer, who oversees the leadership, administrative and financial matters. Grade representatives ensure that different student groups are heard and represented, while committee chairs focus on specific areas like events planning or community engagement. Other important roles include the PR (public relations) officers for communication. More roles such as student advocates, faculty advisors (HDs) and parent representatives contribute valuable perspectives and support to the council's mission. Together, these positions create a dynamic team, and when together, creates a wonderful council team.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

While students gather for a school assembly, one student behaves disruptively, causing a disturbance. How would you manage the situation to restore order effectively while minimizing any additional disruptions to the assembly?

I would approach the student calmly and discreetly to address the behavior.
Using a firm but respectful tone, she would remind the student of the assembly's purpose and expectations for behavior.
If needed, I would seek assistance from a teacher or staff faculty member to handle the situation while ensuring minimal disruption to the assembly.
Afterwards, I would follow up with the student privately to provide support and discuss the importance of respectful behavior within the school community.
Using this method demonstrated leadership and a commitment to maintaining a positive atmosphere, as well as making the student know that it's okay, we learn for next time.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Remaining composed and prioritize safety. If the student runs away, I would avoid running after them, and instead partner up with a teacher or faculty member to call them up to the reception desk immediately. I would report the incident, providing descriptions of all students involved and the reason why the detention slip was given. In this case; refusal to comply with mask regulations. I would write down what happened, including any interactions or conversations I had with the student. This information will help school staff with addressing the issue correctly and appropriately. I would then follow school protocol with school officials for handling disciplinary matters. I would then provide immediate supportive feedback to school administrators about the incident and any insights into how similar situations could be managed or prevented in the future. I would then advocate for ongoing education and awareness initiatives within the school community to promote mask-wearing and safety protocols, on why masks are prohibited on Karakura school grounds. Throughout the process, I'd have to maintain professionalism and focus on upholding the school's policies while ensuring safe and respectful environment for all students.
A teacher observes concerning behavior from a student, including the creation of disturbing artwork and verbal threats toward peers. How would you collaborate with the teacher to evaluate the situation and intervene appropriately to address potential safety concerns?

I collaborate closely with a teacher to address concerning behavior from a student, such as creating disturbing artwork and making verbal thrwats towards peers. I start by meeting with the teacher to discuss specific observations and gather details about the behavior. Together, we assess the severity of the situation and determine any potential safety concerns that need immediate attention. I refer to school policies and protocols for addressing student behavior and safety, and I involve school administrators to develop an intervention plan. This plan may include counseling services, involving parents/guardians, or other appropriate support services. Throughout this process, I prioritize maintaining confidentiality and respecting the privacy of the student while addressing the concerns effectively. I also ensure that any peers affected by the behavior receive the necessary support and resources. Additionally, I advocate for implementing prevention programs and educational initiatives to promote a positive and respectful school environment. By taking these steps. I contribute to addressing behavioral concerns and fostering a safe and supportive atmosphere for Karakura school.
A group of students asks for your permission to stage a protest on school grounds. Would you allow them to protest? If so, how do you ensure that the protest does not disrupt the school environment while upholding their freedom of expression?

If a group of students are requesting permission to stage a protest on school grounds, I would engage and dialogue with them to understand the purpose and scope of their protest. This includes assessing potential impacts on the school environment and ensuring safety and respect for all. If I determine that the protest could be conducted peacefully and without disrupting classes, I would collaborate with school administration and security to designate a suitable location and establish guidelines for behavior and conduct during the protest. Throughout the event, I would monitor closely to ensure that it remains orderly and respectful, maintaining open communication with the protesting students to address any issues that may arise. Overall, my objective would be to support the students' freedom of expression while upholding a positive and safe school environment for everyone involved.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

If a teacher or receptionist informs me that I am doing something that goes against what I was trained by my higher ups, I would respond in a respectful an open manner. First, I would thank the individual for bringing this to my attention and express my willingness to listen and understand their perspective. I would inquire about specific details regarding the discrepancy and ask for clarification on the correct procedures or guidelines as instructed by my higher ups. It is important to remain calm and avoid becoming defensive. I would then assess the situation and determine the best course of action to address the issue. This may involve discussing the matter with higher ups to seek further guidance or clarification on the correct procedures. Ultimately, I am committed to learning and improving, and I would take proactive steps to ensure alignment with the training and instructions provided by my superiors.
Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

The SCHOOL-WIDE ART FESTIVAL is a vibrant celebration of creativity and artistic expression designed to showcase the diverse talents of students throughout our school community. This exciting event will feature an expansive art exhibition displaying a wide range of artworks including paintings, drawings, sculptures, photography, digital art, and mixed media pieces. Located in the gymnasium or baseball field, the exhibition would offer attendees a captivating visual experience, highlighting the individual and collective artistic achievements of Karakura students.
Complementing the static display, the festival will host live art demonstrations where students will showcase their creative process through activities like painting, sketching, pottery-making, and more. This interactive component aims to engage attendees and provide insights into verious artistic techniques.
In addition to visual arts, the festival will feature a lively Performing Arts Showcase featuring musical performances dance routines, theatre acts, spoken word poetry, and other captivating presentations. The stage will be equipped with professional lighting and sound to enhance the performances and create an immersive atmosphere for all attendees to enjoy.
Throughout an event, interactive art stations will be set up to encourage hands-on participation, allowing attendees to engage in collaborative mural painting, clay sculpting, and mini art workshops guided by student artists. These stations will provide a fun and creative outlet for both high school and college students of all ages.
To recognize outstanding talent and inspire friendly competition, the festival will host artistic competitions with categories such as "Best Painting," "Most Innovative Sculpture," or "Outstanding Photography." A panel of judges consisting of art teachers and professors will evaluate entries and award prizes, adding excitement and recognition to the event.
Best Painting Winner: 15000 Yen
Most Innovative Sculpture: 15000 Yen
Outstanding Photography: 15000
This inclusive approach reflects our commitment to celebrating creativity, promoting artistic growth, and fostering a positive and supportive environment for all members of our school community. Through this event, we aim to inspire and empower our students to embrace the arts as a valuable and enriching part of their educational experience

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Ashlee Arya-Senova
Phone number:
030-882-7528
How would you describe your personality?:
I am a HUGE family oriented person. I care a lot for people I know. But I also love to make good teacher/professor-student relationships as well. I love talking to faculty members and asking them about all kinds of things. Being connected to faculty staff is wonderful, and I like to buy coffees for them sometimes. I like to consider myself as an extrovert, and I tend to get a little depressed when I don't interact with people for a while. I strongly despise disrespectful students. As a Gemini I like to consider myself as being competitive, so when needed for a team challenge, I am a team-player. I don't give up until I win.
Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
Screenshot 2024-04-07 165728.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I stand out from other applicants for the school council due to my strong leadership skills demonstrated through event organization ang group project leadership. My commitment to service is evident through my active involvement within classes. (I also have a clean record). Effective communication is a key strength of mine, allowing me to listen actively and express ideas clearly. I excel in problem-solving, approaching challenges with a positive mindset, and resourcefulness to find innovative solutions. I value collaboration and teamwork, recognizing its importance in achieving collective goals. In general, my passion for making a positive difference in Karakura school grounds drives me to contribute and fostering inclusivity and support for all students.
Why do you want this position?:
I want to be a part of the college school council because I am passionate about serving my fellow Karakura college students and improving our school community. This position gives me the opportunity to represent my peers, address their concerns and advocate for initiatives that enhance our school experience. I am committed to organizing events that promote unity, addressing important student issues, and collaborating with faculty members to bring positive changes to our school. I believe in fostering a supportive and engaging environment where every student feels valued and empowered. and I am eager to contribute my skills and dedication to making a meaningful impact as a council member.
What interests you the most about student council?:
What interests me the most about student council is the opportunity to actively contribute to improving our school environment and advocating for fellow Karakura college students. I am excited about representing student interests, addressing important issues, and working collaboratively with peers and school administration to implement positive changes. Being part of the student council allows me to organize events, initiatives, and projects that enhance the school experience and promote inclusivity. I'm motivated by the chance to voice concerns, propose ideas, and work together to make Karakura school a better and safer place for all students.
What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I believe that I can contribute significantly to creating a safe and enjoyable school environment by promoting inclusivity, respect, and diversity though various activities, and initiatives. Working closely with school administrators, I will prioritize implementing necessary safe measures and promptly addressing student concerns to ensure everyone feels secure and supported. By organizing engaging events like spirit weeks and events, I aim to bring students together in a positive and vibrant atmosphere. Additionally, I am committed to advocating for mental health awareness, fostering positive peer relationships, and improving communication between students and staff. I also plan to find ways to stop Karakura school fights. Overall, I am dedicated to using my leadership skills to enhance our school community and make a supportive and enriching place for everyone, as well as lead a legacy and setting myself as a prime example and role model for all students of Karakura!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread