What is your Minecraft Username?:

LiteralPearl
Past warns/kicks/bans?:

None
What is your timezone?:
AST
Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):

Pearl#8800
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
-
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/request-to-speak-french.38941/
- https://schoolrp.net/threads/korean-application.40007/
- - https://schoolrp.net/threads/request-to-speak-russian.43825/
Describe your activity on the server:
I am quite active, being on the server a few hours almost daily.
List your accounts and roles on this server:
LiteralPearl - College B student
Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?:

Yes I am aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The council are a group of people who assist and help in handling and keeping order inside the campus, from dealing with student issues to helping with events or occasionally hosting them. They Assist students and guide them when needed, and ensuring that the rules and guidelines are followed by the students. They also help with club events and assist professors.
What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I am interested in applying for the student council because I consider myself, a top and perfect example student. I have great ambitions to be successful in the future and I believe that being a part of the council would help me gain experience in the educational field. Therefore to consider my future career, I think that being councilor would also help me fill my free around the school with helpful experiences. Giving back to the school, and helping professors and students alike.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):

Yes I am aware, and I can say that I am a good team player with good innovation and creativity. If I am accepted, I will be sure to show my abilities in organizing and coming up with ideas!
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

- The training Committee
- New councilor
-As well as the college and highschool council presidents and vice presidents.
-The professors are important to the council as we help them and as well as club members and the peers themselves.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Having the job to keep things in order, I would try once more to put a stop to the situation. If after bringing up detention warning the first time, they did not stop I would write them a detention slip.
A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

After failing to listen, I would first try to find them again and write them a detention slip. Otherwise, I would call for them once again with a warning. And after failing to obey once more I would involve a higher up to take up the situation with said student.
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would step in, pulling the councilor aside to make them aware of their actions and how it is affecting the student and ask for them to be more mindful of what they say and do. Otherwise I would offer to handle the situation with the student myself in a calm manner, and help calm down the student as well.
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

I would contact one of my fellow councilors for that information, and later on run it by the host of the meeting to make sure I have gotten everything I need to know.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

I Would ask them what it is that I have done wrong, and ask for feedback on what I can do to better improve it and not repeat the same mistake once more. I would be sure to listen to their notes, and later on discuss it with my higher ups and better understand how I can do better.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
Movie Night at School: A Fun and Cozy School Event Movie Night at School is a highly anticipated event that brings together families for an evening of entertainment and relaxation. On this special occasion, parents and their children get the opportunity to bond over a shared love for movies in the cozy setting of the school auditorium. The event encourages everyone to wear comfortable clothing, slippers, and bring their favorite stuffed animals along, creating a relaxed and homey atmosphere just like a sleepover, but with close friends at the school. As students settle into their seats, they are greeted by the sight of a big screen at the front of the auditorium, promising an immersive movie experience like no other. The movies shown during Movie Night at School are carefully selected to cater to a wide range of ages and interests, ensuring that there is something for everyone in attending to enjoy. Whether it's a heartwarming animated film that appeals to the little ones, a thrilling adventure for older college students, or a timeless classic that adults can reminisce over, the movie selection ensures a delightful experience for everyone. Additionally, the event includes a concession stand offering a variety of snacks and refreshments to enhance the movie-watching experience. From freshly popped popcorn to candy treats and refreshing beverages, attendees can indulge in their favorite movie snacks throughout the evening. The goal of Movie Night at School is to create a warm and inviting atmosphere where families can come together and make lasting memories. We can provide blankets and pillows on the ground, to make the atmosphere cozy for the students, where they can lay and sit with comfort.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
Ji-Hu Huisang

Phone number:
(030)-889-2257

How would you describe your personality?:
I am a very sophisticated, organized and quick witted person. I consider myself to be smart and innovative, blunt, honest, straight forward and I do not like beating around the bush.

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I believe I am very capable of handling the hard-work that comes with being a councilor, I am a great student I rarely and never break the rules which leads me to say that I can be a perfect example student. I will be able to guide and assist who I can with ease and no struggles. I do very well under pressure, and I do not lose my temper often so I will be able to handle situations sternly but calmly.

Why do you want this position?:
Other than being a great student, I want the experience of having more to contribute to the school. I aim for a successful career in the future. And I think that this position will help prepare me in whatever field I choose to go for, although Im aiming for law. I believe that this position as a councilor at school will help me prepare for struggles with troublesome clients and being able to defend and set points straight. As well as helping people reach their goal and guiding them through it.

What interests you the most about student council?:
I am interested in the student council because they set an example, and guidance for the school’s rules and guidelines. I like order and organization, and being someone who people look for when in need of advice and help. I look up to the councilors, seeing as they handle multiple situations at school with ease, they handle their work perfectly and I would love to be a part of that group that I admire.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I do not hesitate to put people in the right, as I said I am very stern and straightforward, I will not allow for any unsafe circumstances to occur around the school and I will be sure to patrol around as often as I can which would be almost all the time during school hours except for when I am in classes when I need to focus on my own education of course. As for the fun environment, I can say that Im a very creative person even though stern I do know that the students feel very pressured and trapped in school, therefore I will make sure that everyone is doing alright by checking up on them and helping organize fun activities and events with the rest of the faculty members.

Attachments

• 56EE3C59-3B1D-4002-99FD-FD9ACF8B714F.jpeg
    56EE3C59-3B1D-4002-99FD-FD9ACF8B714F.jpeg
    93.2 KB · Views: 4

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED

Thank you for applying, feel free to apply again when available.

Users who are viewing this thread