mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

COLLEGE | kesareta's council application.

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
kesareta

Previous punishments?:
No previous infractions.

What is your timezone?:
GMT

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
will!#5438

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

http://schoolrp.net/threads/kesaretas-club-application.38917/ - Club Application - PENDING

http://schoolrp.net/threads/slovakian-application-wvllow.35608/ - Slovakian Language Application - ACCEPTED

http://schoolrp.net/threads/kinsenji-staff-application.33606/ - Staff Application - DENIED

http://schoolrp.net/threads/temptisms-journalist-application.32785/ - Journalist Application - DENIED

http://schoolrp.net/threads/temptisms-college-application-2.32192/ - College Application - ACCEPTED

Describe your activity on the server?:
I play SchoolRP for about 4+ hours everyday, actively interacting with people on the forums and the discord server. My goal in being active on the server is to help create new friends to talk to and have fun with, making someone's day a lot brighter that it originally was!

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council (also known as prefects in some cases) are a group of pupils who come up with events/activities that the school hosts. They are also responsible for assisting faculty members in keeping the pupil's behaviour in check, giving out infractions when necessary. This role can also help your character's IC personality, by giving them certain views on things, or just helping them improve their creativity.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Tippie, the current faculty member that manages the council suggested I should attempt at applying for school council.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The Karakura School Council's reason for existence is to help improve the behaviour of most students when in school. Their job, as previously mentioned, is to give out infractions as a way to discipline students into acting in a more passive way.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I believe that being a member of the student council requires those who are honest, transparent and are able to put in dedication to the role. My work ethic is what I believe fits in this role and that's another motive for why I applied.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I would say that the most eye-catching feature about the school council is that it includes a different aspect of roleplay to what you would usually RP out. The school council also interests me because it's something that I've done in real life and so it would be nice to compare from reality and roleplay!

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Yes, I do have experience in roleplay. I used to roleplay in discord servers and on the Hypixel Housing servers with the roleplay tag. I joined the SRP community 9 months ago, so that will also partly back up some evidence of my roleplay experience, along with the fact that I have the ability to do fairly detailed /me's.

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
In my opinion, every idea that’s submitted wouldn’t be classed as awful, certainly by me. I believe that any idea submitted should be classed as a good idea, in which it can be improved upon with the help of others! Ideas are concepts, in which they might not always make sense at first, but with some time: an idea can turn into a promising project!

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I would be open for feedback on any idea proposals, to maybe attempt at making it better/making some minor or major changes to the idea. If anyone decides to DM me about it negatively, I would just simply tell them that I understand why they think that it wasn’t the greatest idea, yet I would tell them that instead of DMing me about it negatively, that they could possibly give some other ideas for it.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I would simply tell everyone to calm down, as there’s no need to argue over an idea. Take it slowly and think about it. If it doesn’t necessarily make sense to be implemented into SchoolRP, then we can decline the idea, unless there’s a way to make it seem reasonable enough to perform the event.

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
Straight away, I would inform the Council Faction Lead OOCly, with an IC video. This way: the evidence can be taken ICly by the CFL, and OOCly at the same time. This would help if the lead isn’t online at that moment in time to roleplay it out/give any punishments.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would try my best to understand where exactly they are coming from before speaking up to them. Obviously, when speaking up to them, I will be responsible for my actions, in which I will be calm about it. Just because the president says something that I disagree with, it doesn’t mean that I will never agree with them.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I would tell them to break it up, and avoid each other as well as they could, not getting into any arguments/fights that could ruin their reputation as a councillor.

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
I would report it as soon as possible to any higher faculty member. (The dean, vice-dean, principal and vice-principals)

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
I would politely tell them that it was their fault they got into trouble and with me attempting to get them out of detention, I would become infracted/punishment-worthy.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Lorette Beckermann

Character Gender:
Female

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
501-077-399

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
I believe that I am a kind person. I take things lightly: one step at a time. I am able to help others when needed, giving my peers the utmost respect that they give back to me! If someone really gets to me, I wouldn’t speak much, especially around that time.

Character appearance/attire:
You could say that I wear basic, appropriate clothing! Nothing too flashy or fancy.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I believe that I would have enough dedication to this role, along with many other valuable qualities that make me seem valid for the role. I enjoy representing my school in town events, as I tend to be more sensible than others.

Why do you want this position?:
I want this position because I have interesting and exciting event concepts that I would absolutely love to share, although to do that: I would have to apply for the council! I also want this position because it’s another thing that can go on my records to possibly assist my chances of getting a job I want in the future!

What interests you the most about student council?:
The thing that interests me the most about the council is the impact that the role has on the school. At first, I thought that the council was some minor role that didn’t really have an effect on the school’s environment, yet: I was completely wrong! The school council is a major piece to the puzzle when it comes to the school’s administrative system.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I am 100% able to spend my time in school, helping out with anything that needs to be done in a certain amount of time. I can dedicate my efficiency and values to the school to help make it a better place for people to learn and live!

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread