mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College-Professor Application | Newspeak2/Newspeak

Basic Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Newspeak/Newspeak2

How old are you?: 14 years old.

Do you have any previous bans?:
- Bypassing: I accidently connected to the server after being banned on my alternate account without knowing it was banned. I was un-banned for this offense.
- Exceeding four warnings: I had received four warnings and was banned for that offense.

- Glitching: I was with a group of friends and had done a very wrong and stupid act by glitching into the hospital pharmacy, I regret this one a lot.

What Country are you from?: United States of America/USA (CST)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your discord username?): News#5919

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: I acknowledge this, and I promise to be active as much as I can. If I am not active for a certain amount of time I will notify the team as soon as possible!

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I am quite active on both the server and the forums, often checking the forums daily and playing on the server for around 5-10 hours a day on weekends/break. However on the weekdays (doesn't apply to COVID-19 break) I will only be able to put in around 3-5 hours.

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:
-
News-Reporter [Accepted]
- School-Janitor [Position Full]
- Police-Officer [Denied]
- Spanish Language [Accepted]
- Russian Language [Accepted]

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a Professor?:
My motivation for becoming a College-Professor is mostly that I have wanted to experience Teaching Roleplay quite a lot. When I first joined the server I had interest in a few job positions, which this happened to be one of them. Becoming a college professor, I would get to experience a lot of things that I believe I would enjoy, and overall gain more role-play experience as a whole. I also have a very strong interest in the subject I would like to teach and honestly I am determined to teach it.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?: I have decent experience on roleplaying, as far as teacher/professor roleplay goes, I have been a student-teaching assistant in quite a few high-school classes. I have also been a class helper on a different server. In overall roleplay experience I have role-played for around 5 years and played this server for quite a while now. To be specific, I have role played on a Harry Potter server, a few creative servers, and on other games as well.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important?: Classroom logs are the logging, or written confirmation that you have hosted a class. It is very important because it is necessary to keep track of how many classes you host, which will affect your pay-check at the end of the month and many other situations.

As a Professor, what are the strict rules when being in a class?: Important rules in a classroom is to keep everyone orderly, and make sure they follow directions and listen to your instructions. One thing I do believe is also key in a class is fun! Activities that students enjoy is very important in my opinion. Respectfulness is another important attribute as well.

Summarize your previous RP experience's (both in general and on SchoolRP): RP situations I have experienced are: GangRP, Class HelperRP, News-Reporter/JournalistRP, JobRP, College/StudentRP, Law EnforcementRP, slight medicalRP, and general conversation.

College-Professor Knowledge

Please show your knowledge of College-Professors. What are the tasks a College-Professor has to complete, What is a College-Professor's salary?: A few tasks a college-professor would be required to complete are assigning work, instructing students, and keeping the class fun, yet orderly for everyone. The reason assigning work is important, is it gets the student's brains working, assuring that they have learned from the lesson given. Instructing students is also quite important as it informs people of the topic or subject that is being taught. Keeping the class fun, while being orderly is important due to the fact that it makes the class more enjoyable and interactive for the students and the professor. The salary of a college-professor is around 150-250,000 per 10 classes, and I believe you can achieve 50,000 more if you teach an additional 5 classes each month.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does he/she look like? What makes him/her unique and different? What is his/her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is his/her personality like? What is his/her plan for the future?:

Alonzo is a tall and confident looking male with a mostly straight posture and a fairly muscular build suited with wavy blonde hair and ocean blue eyes. His height is around 6'0" and he weighs nearly 170lbs/77kg. The scent of cologne would trail him as he moved.

As for his personality, he is fairly confident while also having intelligence. He is usually considered a kind person, yet under the heat of the moment he could also get slightly angry.

Alonzo tries his best to help out and be kind and appealing to the students, as well as other teachers. He always helps his co-workers when necessary and tries to lend a helping hand whenever possible.

Alonzo's plans for the future are becoming an admirable professor for the rest of his working career and living out his dreams. After retirement he plans to settle down in a nice relaxing area, and continue out his life until the end.

Scenarios

You find a group of sport-team members screaming and shouting in the halls, What do you do?:
I quickly, yet calmly try to get them to settle down, and briefly explain to them why they should stop and what they're doing wrong. If they continue to misbehave I would give them one final warning before assigning detention.

A College-Student is disturbing the class and won’t listen to a word you’re saying, What do you do?: I tell them as simply as possible to pay attention, if they ignore this I would give them one final warning before assigning them a detention or punishment.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me looking towards the students, he'd glance at the clock before taking a breath and raising his hand, which would signal that the class would begin.
/me He'd use the chalk to write the sentences quickly with a neat, wispy style onto the board relating to the topic mentioned.
/me Lining up all of the students, he'd hand each of them a small and neat notepad containing the details of the assignment and what they are to do.
/me "Calm down!" He'd yell as he waved his hand in the air to get the restless and wild students to settle down.
/me "Class dismissed!" He would say in a calm voice as he swiftly motioned for the students to begin packing

Backstory

Alonzo Silva was a Hispanic male born in Puerto Rico to the Silva Family. Growing up in a wealthy household, Alonzo would experience a lot of things many others can't. This started from expensive vacations where he witnessed many uncommon animal species, scientific occurrences and other interesting finds. Alonzo would gain an interest in the cosmos from a very young age. Often times he would look at the stars with a telescope and observe many planets, while studying other rare cosmic objects like "Black Holes" using his vast library of books and searching the web. He wanted to teach or educate others and talk about his interest, it was his dream. In his teenage life, he had chosen the career path of a college-professor. His dream was to teach Science or Astronomy as it fit his interest perfectly. Through-out his later high-school years he would continue to study the subjects in preparation for college studies. He had also developed a strong interest in athletics, spending a lot of time working out, and training. This was fueled by many different interests that he had gained in sports. By the time he had gotten into a college, choosing the major Astronomy, with a minor in Biology he had been top of the class. Alike his years in high-school, he would continue with an interest in athletics as well, as he had loved basketball and baseball.

As years went by, he would graduate with a Master's Degree and continue to pursue his dream, working as a teaching assistant intern for a few years and continuing his studies. He had kept gaining more and more experience, learning more about his job position, and his career choice in attempt to enter the job as an experienced individual. Currently, he is applying to be a College-Professor in Karakura.

In-Character Information
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name:
Alonzo Silva
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr.
Given Name(s): 'Lonzo' 'Lonny'
Preferred Name: 'Lonzo'

Religious Denomination: Belief in 'God'.
Marital Status: Single

Nationality: Hispanic
Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 2
Working Experience (# of years): 3

Academic Degree: Master's Degree

Year of Graduation: 2017
Major(s): Astronomy
Minors: Biology

Native Languages: English, Japanese
Other Languages: Spanish, Russian

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate?: Yes.
Preferred Teaching Subject: Science/Astronomy

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A
Do you have any questions?: Not quite yet.

Last edited:

WiffyBanter

Level 143
KirikoM
KirikoM
Omega
Accepted

Pretty good application, but I will be keeping an eye on you as you have had many offenses in the past. I expect you to know as a Professor you CANNOT GANGRP. I also expect you to act professional and be mature when on your Professor account.

Dm me on Discord for further instructions Banter#0001

Users who are viewing this thread