mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Question

FadedWolfie

Level 2
When are we going to have another College ceremony I have been waiting a long while. The ceremonies are always when i'm in school irl so it is disappointing to hear that some of my friends got in but I wasn't even there!

Kill me now.....

When are we going to have another College ceremony I have been waiting a long while. The ceremonies are always when i'm in school irl so it is disappointing to hear that some of my friends got in but I wasn't even there!

Kill me now.....
I don't think there is any way to fix this

Kill me now.....
There will be another college ceremony when Ducks has time and it may or may not be during your timezone. Not his fault, he chooses when he wants you have to accept that. Sorry if you don't get into college but that is no ones fault but your own.

Skye

Level 3
I'm not sure when there is another ceremony but I'm sure Duckings will do it when he has enough time to. Also, your time zone does affect when these events happen so If you do miss these, sadly you just have to wait for another one.

FadedWolfie

Level 2
It's not exactly my fault I have school to go to.... and things to do at home plus everytime I wait for another one I miss it due to school

JustMeNick_

Level 2
No one goes to college to study at all, people with that role only drinks alcohol, smoke cigarettes and join gangs.. The College ceremony will happen if only Ducks have enough time for it. But the staff team are looking into making college a better and more important place.

FrozenEevee

Level 9
You have to understand that ducks and you obviously have different time schedules, so perhaps whilst you are at school it's 5 PM for us in England. So it's hard to line it up perfectly for everyone. This is why they are normally in the holidays or at the weekends. I have suggested a test-plugin so that people can take tests to get in to college though I don't know if it would be a good idea since then we would have a server full of college
Hope I could help, any further questions then feel free to ask them, I am happy to answer
~Jonny

Users who are viewing this thread