mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

College Rank

Mega A

Level 1
Hey Ducks/other Admins

I am a college student and whenever I get into fights the High school students run into the high school to get away. I did not mind at first but its gotten quite annoying due to the fact that they can hide there until I log off or something, and since I am a college student I am not allowed to follow them or we had warning that we would be banned. So I was wondering if maybe you could make it to were its possible for college students to enter the high school under a good role play reason. Maybe you could have it to where if a teacher sees them in there they get expelled form college? Right now I basically don't have access to 30% of the map (the high school). I know this is a lot to ask but it does affect role play to where if a college kid tries to get a high school student he/she runs to the high school. And when a high school student tries to get a college student they hide in the college...

ikill2

toodlekim

Level 71
Are they running into the high school without /roll? If so, that's failrp and you should report them/post a ban request.

Katdorth

Level 2
I highly doubt that they would let you in the high school still im a college student to, It happens to me sometimes but it is realistic cause a college student can’t go on school ground to chase a kid. Realistic they would get arrested for assult.

Users who are viewing this thread