What is your Minecraft Username?:

QoroDyn

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
Minor Offense Ban for using cheats.

What is your timezone?:
GMT +2:00 / SAST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
mango dealer ඞ#3888

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/receptionist-application-qorodyn.52934/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noodlerp-korean-application.49489 (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spaghettirp-councillor-application-college.46661/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noodlerp-kpd-application.45521/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/brxxennoodle-jsl-language-application.44495/ (Accepted)

Describe your activity on the server?:

My current activity on the server is that I attend classes and try my best to acheive good grades and keep my reputation up amongst people. I try to make friends as I also make sure they are safe and having a good time! I might be too busy but I can work that out for any future plans. I don't like fighting or encourage it so whenever I see a fight I always step in and cease it.

List your accounts and roles on this server?:
QoroDyn [College][B]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I do and fully acknowledge that if I do not submit an inactivity log I will face the consequences.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is a student council and what do they do?:

A student council is a student that is more like a faculty member but less likely. They patrol the campus looking out for Fights, Bullying, and any other kind of unwanted behavior such as Harassment, Threatening and others alike. They work daily and hardly try to make the school a safer and better place for others who do face those situations. The student council is always there by their side willingly and gladly helping them feel better.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
There are a few reasons that I want to become a Student Council for, one of them being that I do like to help people and look after them when they need it the most. I really feel uncomfortable upon seeing somebody upset over something that does not deserve such a hassle. The other would be that I always wanted to be officially working on campus and make them feel that there is someone there that won't let them down. There are some other few but those are just small reasons like making friends and making more connections with the faculty which are just pretty small compared to me.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes, I do and will try my best to make things more interesting and fun for all of us including the Student Council and the Students.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

President:

The President is the one in charge of the student council. They are the ones who make sure that the other council members don't break any rules or abuse their powers, and they have every right to kick the person out of the council if they absolutely have to. They also talk to the SLT, which consists of the Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean, and Vice-Dean, about anything going on in the council, possible events that might be hosted, and the budget for the host, and the SLT can make some adjustments of the budget if they absolutely have to, especially if the price for everything to set it up is too high. However, if the President abuses their power, and the majority of the council agrees, the president may be kicked off from the council, and the vice-president will take over as president, and then there would be a vote on who the next vice-president would be. There is a President for high school and college.

Vice-President:
The Vice-President, although with not as much power, steps in for the President if they are absent. However, the President can kick the Vice-President if there is enough evidence that they are breaking the rules and abusing their powers, especially if they have been gone and have been told by some of the Council members. The SLT can also choose to kick the Vice-President if the President is absent, or if the majority of the council agrees. The Vice-President would step in as President if the President either graduates and goes on to college or becomes an adult, steps down as President of the council in general, or is kicked out by the SLT or the majority of the council. There is a Vice-President for high school and college.

Secretary:
The secretary is the person who keeps track of everything happening within the council, which includes making sure every council member is not breaking the rules or abusing their council powers, hosting events via the SLT's approval as long as it's within the budget for the event, and to make sure those events go well. They also keep track of what needs to be discussed in the meetings and fill out those agendas once those topics have been discussed. There can be more than one Secretary for high school and college if needed.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

I would first stop by them, Try to get their attention then try reasoning. If they are still not paying attention to me then I would tap one on the shoulder asking them what are they doing or what is happening between them. If they still ignore then I would step in between and separate them away from each other a bit then I would speak out a bit loudly asking them to step back from each other and ask them about the harassment. If they start getting aggressive then I would ask them kindly to behave and speak like a grown person. If they still insist on being aggressive then I would issue them both detention and deal with it there instead of having a fight in front of the other students and making a big drama for no reason.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
I would bring up my phone as I dial my friend while running after the masked student telling them that there is a masked student running around in the school at location xxx and would like their help. I would try my best to keep up with them until my friend arrives and grabs the student. As soon as my friend grabs the student I would tackle them down to the ground as I unmask them swiftly and confiscate their mask. Warning them about the consequences of running from responsibilities. Then I would get up and thank my friend for their help and promise them to return the favor.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
I would kindly and respectfully tell the Councillor that there's someone waiting for them in the Student Council room as I tell them that it's urgent they make their way there. As they leave I would comfort the frightened student asking them about what happened between them and the Councilor. As they finish telling me the story I would comfort them and promise them that this wouldn't happen to them or to anyone ever again. Smiling to them before walking off to the Student Council room as I speak with the Councilor in private telling them that they behaved wrongly towards students as that made them feel uncomfortable and scared. Still speaking as I say 'If a Faculty saw you with that behavior you could've received a strike or something worse. Try not to abuse your power and make people afraid of you, They need your help and not fear you." as soon as I finish I would tell them that they are free to go and they should take this as advice to not feel hated amongst the students.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
After the meeting, I would ask my other councilors about the pieces that I have missed. Ask one by one about every piece that I dropped until I have gathered all the pieces and know what happened during the meeting as I thank them kindly and let them know that I will be there in any case they need me. I would sit on my own in the library as I write the information about the meeting in my private workbook so I don't forget it any later.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would calmly tell them that this was not supposed to happen as I was told by my higher-ups that I should not do that and should not oppose what the higher-up told me and I should obey what they always tell me and instruct me to do. Other than that I could not do otherwise. So I have to deny what you're asking me to do that does conflict with what I'm told to do. As I would ask them to give me a reliable reason about why would they go off what they're instructed to do and why should I do the same. If they do not provide any of the reasons then I should tell the higher-up about them and their behavior towards their instructions.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Title: Random Events at the end of the month

We could host a few events on the last days of the month like hosting healthy sports competitions, fun games like swim races and so on more! we could also make it so that the winner will get prizes and rewards! Choosing from a wild variety from Money to Collectibles! Rewards and stuff can be different each month and so it'll be more interesting every time it happens. We would set up all the councilors in a room with all of them un-expecting what's coming to them. We would set up timed challenges and so if one manages to get the most score would win the prize of the month and so 2nd and 3rd places do get a prize as well! Every month we would pick 5 random people so it's fair upon all the people to take place to participate and have fun with us! The system might change depending on how many will be there so if there's a lot we will pick more than 5 and if there's less then we'll pick less than 5. Other than that we'll have breaks like trips to camping and tours through secrets in Karakura! There's much more to it but we'll cover that up when we get the chance to deploy the event one day or another! There's also another addition that might be a little bit optional so I kept it to last. It's that we could host the events but with the students as well as the Faculty to take part and see who might be the strongest in all of the challenges! Either way, both sides will definitely have fun and enjoy your time at the event! If they liked the idea of the event or want to see more then we could start officially hosting more and more every month until we get a new idea/system for the upcoming future events!

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:

Ganyu Zhenjun
Character Gender:
Female
Character Age:
Character phone-number:
030-372-7251

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
She would act like a mother figure towards people despite them being just students.
She cares about everyone except the ones that do harm people for fun or make others feel discomfort for their entertainment.
She tries her best to make everybody happy and entertained in most ways possible as she brings them to happiness

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
1662550292310.png 1662550304882.png 1662550320118.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I have a few things that do make me slightly feel different from other applicants, one of them being that I do follow what I am told/instructed to do.
I look to anyone's else safety first before looking to mine which means I look forward to making people safer instead of making myself safer first.
I might be new to the Student Council but I do feel that it will be a new experience for me to learn and make my way to my final goals.

Why do you want this position?:
I do want to know more about the Student Council and become one of them. I look forward to becoming one because they have the same interest I do have, which is to look after the other students. I do want to feel more experienced in things since I just came to Karakura a few weeks back as I left my friends back at my old location. Many things happened so I had to move here in order to live another day.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The way they treat people and their respectful behavior towards the public and the people. I always admired people that work hard every day just to make lives better for anybody. I always attend to my meetings and work shifts as I never leave my responsibilities unattended. I always try my best at everything and try not to fail whatsoever. I also like to work in a team which makes it more fun to sort things out at a party instead of a solo job.

What could you contribute to making the school a safe and fun environment?:
I could contribute a few things like a stable working plan and a stable schedule that I could use for 2 months at least then make a new one depending on the situation and other events. I would also try to keep the school fighting at bay which will help the students gain more friends by the time fights come back. And so try to make it fun with the help of the team.​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

The council had decided to deny the application.​

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread