SpaghettiRP
Notable+

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: QoroDyn
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): DropLocK#3888
How old are you? (Optional): 17 Years old
What is your time zone?: GMT +2:00

Describe your activity on the server:
My current activity is attending classes as a College student and working for a shop
in Karakura. Studying as I try to graduate my way up to PhD even though it might be impossible.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
Yes, I have. I have been banned once for the use of the unfair advantage. Minor offense.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The Receptionists are an important part in part of the School, especially for new people that come in. They are the only people that can help you around as they give you information about the school and its surroundings. Such as telling you about the new Professors/Teachers etc. And giving you the schedule book for the school. As such exchanging Reward Tokens for valuable items, Such as Plushies/Instrumental Tools/etc. Most of the students wouldn't be knowing where to go or what to do without the Receptionists' help. As they also try their best to stop fights if they encounter any in the future.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I do have a few experiences, Which are CombatRP / FearRP and SeriousRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noodlerp-korean-application.49489/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/spaghettirp-councillor-application-college.46661/ (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/noodlerp-kpd-application.45521/ (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/brxxennoodle-jsl-language-application.44495/ (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

College Bachelor

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Ganyu would act calm as she would kindly try to calm them down, Asking them what's the matter or what's making them curse before helping them with their issue. and as soon as they finish cursing and relax back down she would serve them casually without any issues as she reminds them at the end to not curse at anyone at all. smiling as she waves to them in goodbye.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Ganyu would step in slowly as she immediately calls a Professor or a Teacher as she tries to separate the two students away from each other until Faculty arrives. As she separates them she would ask them what's wrong with both of them and why are they fighting. As they explain their stories, Ganyu would take them both to Nurse Office to treat their wounds as she thinks about judging them for what they've done. meanwhile, The Faculty member she called has probably arrived as they begin discussing the fight. Ganyu would step up to the kids as she asks them to apologize to each other and solve their differences or they both are going to detention.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Ganyu would ask them what are they doing or why, as she tries to distract them from their dangerous act. She would ask them if they want a coffee break or at least sit down and talk to her for a minute. She would try to comfort them as she asks them if they feel um-comfy or not feeling good. She would calm them down to the point where they start speaking out to her about their problems and let them speak for a while before advising them to not harm themselves on the job and should look after people instead of doing dangerous stuff around in school. getting up as she lends them a hand to get up before walking away with them.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Ganyu would rest on the couch as she closes her eyes facing up to the roof thinking about her future and her surroundings as she tries to improve herself by the moment. Calming down and maintains her comfort, drinking a cup of water as she rests there for a while until the next shift starts. Interacts with anybody if there's any around her as she speaks to them about how their day was going or if there's any trouble they would like to speak it out to her. She tries to help everybody so she can maintain a good team in the future before going back to her shift.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me She would wave her hand slightly welcoming the individual with a warm soft smile on her face before softly speaking to them "
How can I help you today?" As she taps on her small writing board waiting for orders from the individual.

/me She would get up as she walked over to the bookshelf, running her finger through each book slowly as she seemed to be looking for something. There it is, The book of the school Period Schedule. She would walk back to the chair before sitting, facing the individual as they smiled before extending her arm towards them, handing them the book with a bright smile on her face before she spoke "
Have a good day!" before waving to them

/me She would get up as she walked out of the Receptionist's Desk before walking to the front, motioning the individual to follow her as she walked to the Councillor's Desk. She spoke softly as she pointed at the desk "
This is the Councillor's desk. You come here whenever there's trouble about a bully or a fight happening. If there are no Councillors then come to us and we will resolve it right away!" She smiled before she took out her book writing something before returning to the Receptionist's desk.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only): Ganyu Zhenjun
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss
Preferred Name: Ganyu
Age (Minimum is 25): 28

Religious Denomination: Shintoism
Marital Status: Single
Academic Degree: College Bachelor

Year of Graduation:2021
Major(s): Health Care
Minors: Gender And Health
Nationality: Asian / Japanese

Current Location:Karakura
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: Japanese Sign Language

Backstory
Ganyu was living in Korea when she was 16 as she was living a rough and tough life all alone with her one brother. She used to work all day and night just to get enough rent and food for the night as she kept working daily. Her brother was also working but he was working outside the city so he wasn't really able to come back in time some nights. So she was living all alone in her apartment as she kept working and studying for the mid-term exams. Though that did not stop her from helping people as she made some friends that helped her throughout her life. She was having a good time with them until the mid-term exams arrived. She studied all night until the time of the exams has come, She prepared herself as she walked over to her friends and they all gathered together and walked to the school as they wait for the exam.

They began the exam as she was already answering most of the questions within the first hour. The exam was about Biology and Health Care. She used to study how people react when wounded as she studied their illness and sickness. She always dreamed of being a caring person who looks after people as she makes friends with them. She finished the paper within 1 hour and 30 minutes, The exam finishes in 3 hours so she waited until the time has passed till the paper is getting gathered. She happily gave in her paper as she got up and walked out of the room looking for her friends. She arrived as she saw one of her friends crying on the floor saying that she failed and she will not pass the final exams. Ganyu carefully and gently placed her hand on her forehead patting her as she sat beside her, comforting her with hugs as she finally calmed down and collected her thoughts before sniffling for a bit.

As she was comforted, She looked into Ganyu, before hugging her, thanking her for helping her calm down. Ganyu smiled as she was glad of helping her friends. She believes in herself that she will be the person she always wanted to be, which is helping people and making them wake up to their minds and motives. She got up and lifted her friend up with her. As the mid-term exams finished, She received an invitation to a business opportunity in Karakura. She asked her friends about it and they said she should take it since her life was very tight and she wouldn't be able to do anything. So she took the invitation and traveled to Karakura in hopes of having a better life to continue for the future of her dreams.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I would like to join the KHS for many reasons. One of them is being a part of a community that tries its best in trying to maintain a safe environment in a school as it tries to make the students behave and become nice to each other where there's no hate towards each other. Also since I newly moved to Karakura, I'm in need of some new friends and to make more connections with people that can help me settle myself in Karakura. I don't prefer having high school friends since they are very... let's say misbehaving since every time I pass by one it's either they're fighting or insulting someone else. I hate to admit but I don't like to watch children insult each other over such things that can lead to bigger problems. I would like to help the students know where are they going or what are they going to do when there's an active period that they don't know about and guide them in the right way so they don't fail the semester because they didn't know about something.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I know I might lack the experience of working in a school but, I know how to treat a person, Comfort a person, and help a person. I have been helping people for my life as they also helped me back. I maintained a good future by helping my family and my friends, so we live as if we are still out there seeking good stable life so we can live peacefully apart from our past...

Extra
None

Additional notes about your application:
N/A

Do you have any questions?:
Nope, Thank you.​

QoroDyn [College][B] Kyle H. Hamilton
QoroDyn [College][B] Ganyu Zhenjun

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you for taking the time to apply for this position! Unfortunately, I'll be denying the application for the following reasons:
- I've chosen to deny this application compared to the other applicants. Feel free to apply again at any time! If you have any questions, DM mariav#6666​

Users who are viewing this thread