Level 33
IrisFi
IrisFi
Rich

Credits to Frankie for the photos!​

1666249392583.png

GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:

I currently own and play on four accounts; novue, IrisFi, irideae and cytent. The account I am applying for is novue.

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
I have been banned once, on the 30th of August 2022, for bypassing on an alternative account. My friend had been banned and I was mistaken for her, then got banned. It was eventually cleared up though, but I thought it was worth mentioning. If you wish to have a more in-depth explanation for the whole situation, the appeal has it. Although the ban was false, I still do understand it was partly my fault for even logging on the account during her ban. I've learned from my mistakes, and have decided not to use any shared accounts with anyone anymore.
Ban Appeal | Accepted

I have also been kicked once for spamming when scrolling through my phone contacts too fast…

What is your timezone?:
GMT +2

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001):
My discord is iris#7553, I will be able to join calls as well as talk almost whenever possible.

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Receptionist application | Accepted
JSL language application | Accepted
Chinese language application | Accepted
Finnish language application | Accepted
HS council application | Accepted
Korean language application | Accepted
Korean language application | Accepted

Describe your activity on the server:
My journey roleplaying on minecraft began in 2015, in very simple family roleplays in my native language. I was always a pretty active member in roleplays, though I moved to private roleplays with my friends in 2017. We roleplayed daily, planning lore, characters and such, which are both still very important to me when writing anything, roleplay or not. After 2017, I only roleplayed on private servers or hypixel housings while writing some smaller stories by myself.
I began playing on SRP mid-march when a close friend recommended the server to me, and I have been keeping my activity up ever since. I believe I am a very active player in SRP on all three of my accounts. I play for several hours every day, ranging from 3pm to 11pm and from 11am to 1am on days I do not have school on, both in GMT +3.
When online, I usually try to interact with people, either with people I already know or even characters I am yet to know. I like to detailRP, so I try to do that a fair amount as well. I used to be a receptionist, a high-school councillor and on the swim-team, all with very rare inactivity, though I unfortunately have left those positions. To keep myself up to date with any notable changes I should know of, I check both the server forums and the server-related discord servers daily.
Something also worth mentioning; I am also known to some for my tailoring or art services in the community. I’ve been taking skin and art orders on a couple of servers, also in DMs.

List your accounts and roles on this server:
[Adult] IrisFi
[Grade-11] irideae
[College][B] novue

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes, I am completely aware of this and it is reasonable. An inactive councillor is taking a spot away from someone who could provide more for the council.​

1666249447753.png

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
A student council is a group of responsible students who work together to act as a secondary faculty. They keep the school environment safe and comfortable for every student and adult working there. Despite being mostly known for patrolling and looking for troublemakers around the school, they also hold an important position in the school system. They work together as a team to host school-wide events, they also help manage the booths at for example, the school dances or the pep rally. Their job includes keeping students safe from any and all harm that could be caused by the faculty, other students or anything in the school environment. They look after drunk students in the nurse's office, give directions to the students in need and keep all students of the school informed of any important chances. All in all, the school's student council has a lot of responsibilities, as they also need to be a great example to other students in both academics and behavior.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
When I joined SchoolRP for the first time, the school council was one of the earliest groups of people that sparked my interest. Every councillor I interacted with, OOCly or ICly, had been incredibly friendly and helpful to me. They had this responsible, yet easily approachable aura. It made me want to apply, which I did. During my time at the council, everyone helped each other and it was clear people respected others. Even during meetings, other councillors made sure I and other people were always comfortable. The experience was unique and left me wanting to join again, which was at the time impossible due to having roles on my only accounts. All in all, the school council always seemed more like a big group of friends, and it still does. My friends who are in the council, Frankadank and Honua, have clearly enjoyed all their time while a part of the group, which motivated me even more.

Secondly, I also want to be a part of a faction again. As school started in August, I decided to leave both my team and the role of a receptionist because of schoolwork and stress. Eventually I ended up getting more time for myself, and I could be back to my usual activity. After that though, I started noticing how little there was to do on the server when not being a part of any factions or teams. Because I do not have anything that would be limiting my activity, I decided I'd apply for the school council, seeing as it was the role I've enjoyed the most despite being a part of it for just over a month. I think it's fun and interactive to work together in a team and I look forward to hopefully getting to do exactly that.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Of course, it is what I'm applying for in the end.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
Council president
The school council's president is the most important student figure in the entire council. They are in charge of planning and hosting many different kinds of events for both the school and the council. They also hold the strongest connections to the SLT and hold the final word in council-related decisions. The Presidents have typically been in the councillor for multiple months while holding a clean reputation and good academics. They assist any trainings for newer councillors and keep everything in order.
Council Vice-president
The council's vice-president acts as the president's right hand. They take the role of the president in any events hosted if the president is unavailable.
Councillor
The normal councillor of Karakura community college and Karakura high school. Their job is to obviously listen and do whatever their president asks for. They patrol around the school and look for any troublemakers or students in the need of help. They sometimes work together with the faculty, helping them find whatever or whoever is lost. All the councillors have applied to be a part of the experience, and are all holding a good record.

Other roles important to the council include:
The SLT
The school leadership team is one of the council's most important allies. This team consists of the principal, dean, vice-dean and the vice-principal. They are the ones with the power to suspend or even expel troublesome students. They have many extremely important responsibilities and it's safe to say that without the SLT, the school couldn't even exist. This is also explains why it's important for the presidents to hold a good image and relationship in front of the SLT as they are the ones who collaborate with the council the most.
School Faculty
The school faculty also serves an important role for the council. Receptionists can make intercoms asking for needed students. They help the councillors with detention and especially for newer councillors, they can show a great example for them when working.

In certain schools around the world, some school councils have the roles of a treasurer and a secretary. As of now though, the KHS/KCC school council doesn't use either of those roles so I decided not to include them here.

1666249463995.png

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
Firstly, I would listen to their conversation. I wouldn’t bug them right away, since it might be just a misunderstanding and I have to understand that I am representing the council at all times. If it is clear these two aren’t doing it in a friendly and teasing way or students around are disturbed, I would take them a bit further from the others to avoid a crowd before having a talk with them about their comments. I’d let them know people around them are uncomfortable and that you should always be respectful when talking to other people, especially your friends. If they simply show care and affection towards each other like that, they should do it in a more private place without lots of people around. Hopefully after telling them these things, they would understand why they should refrain from having such conversations and also the consequences if they let it happen again.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Unfortunately it would be impossible to know the person’s identity, so it would be important to try and remember all the details of their clothing as well as any traits past their masked self. Next, chasing after them is the first and most obvious reaction to this. Whenever possible, I would also call out to any faculty/councillors using the radio for help. As soon as the student is caught, their mask would be confiscated and they will be given detention. In case the student got away, I would tell the councillors and faculty to keep alert for the student and possibly try asking nearby students for any sightings matching the description of the masked individual.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
The councillors represent the school council at all times, sometimes even the faculty. Because of this, they must be following the school rules just like any other student. I would definitely step between the student and the councillor and act as the student’s guard. In a situation such as this one, not only is it important to make sure the victim is comforted immediately after, I will also have to keep their ideas of the council clear, even in the future. For this reason, I would first move to the side with the student, further away from the councillor. I’d calm the student down and apologize for the rude words of the other councillor. After they seem more comfortable, my next step would be to get as much information out as possible, without making them distressed. Hearing their side of the story is important, even if I already knew what happened. To finish the part with the student, I would let them know the other councillor’s actions will have consequences while ensuring it won’t happen again in the future.
Following this, I’d track down the councillor abusing their powers and confront them about the issue. It’s important to explain why their actions are wrong and what to do instead in the future. I’d also hear their side of the story, but seeing as their actions made a student feel unsafe, it is already a serious matter. As I am not a higher-up, I would wrap it up by talking to my president about this, and that way they can decide how to go on from there.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
If the meeting was still ongoing, I’d wait for everyone to be silent before asking the president to repeat themself. In the case this was impossible for whatever reason, I would ask one of my fellow councillors for the information without distracting them, most likely waiting for silence first. If I still have questions regarding the subject, I’ll present them to the president after the meeting.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would begin by asking them to expand on the subject. Mistakes can happen, and I’m always willing to learn from them. After they’ve explained the problem to me, I will admit to it immediately and apologize to not only the faculty member, but also everyone else included. At the end of it, I'd make sure to thank the higher-up for pointing out my mistake and assure them it will not happen again.

1666266106665.png
Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
I came up with and will present two different event ideas down below. I couldn’t choose between them but I hope this is alright!

Santa’s workshop
As Christmas creeps closer, everyone wants to jump and dance out of joy. Common Christmas thoughts include; "Will Santa eat the chocolate chip cookies on the kitchen table?" or more importantly, "What can I get as a gift?". Don't worry, you don't have to submit to stress any longer. It’s time to ask the questions from Santa himself in Santa’s workshop!
The Santa’s workplace is the perfect event for December, a few days or weeks before Christmas. The name is pretty straightforward, as it will be quite literally Santa’s workplace. The event could be located in a classroom or the school gym, as the classrooms might be a bit too small for it. In both options, we will need builders to decorate the place and match it to fit the Christmas workplace aesthetic. There should be a Christmas tree and a few spots for the elves to do their work at. Some small hiding spots could also be good for one of the games hosted…
Of course, it wouldn’t just be a decorated room, what kind of event even is that? The school councillors will act as the Christmas elves and the main star of the show, Santa Claus! The elves will be cooking and baking traditional Christmas foods as well as making gifts for kids around the globe. When a student enters the workshop, they will be met with numerous kind smiles and an elf guide, who will lead them to Santa if wanted. Students can ask Santa or his helpers any questions and they will answer the questions to the best of their abilities.
Even though talking to the real Santa Claus can be really new and fun, it will probably get boring after a while… To counter this, Santa’s helpers will be holding a bunch of small games every now and then. Here’s a list of games that could be played:
-Charades! It’s a word guessing game where everyone gets a turn and they have to act out an action, word or even a person without saying a single word. Everyone else has to try and guess what word this person is thinking of. To make it simple and easy, the elves will not be participating. Instead, they’ll make sure the rules are followed and give the words to people on their respective turns.
-A Christmas-themed trivia! This one is self-explanatory. The elves will work together to host a trivia with lots of questions about Christmas or Santa. To make things simple, it will be done on Kahoot and can be played more than once, just to keep things going.
-Treasure … Wait, did you say elf hunting?! Ah yes, a good old game of Treasure hunting but in this version, the real treasure will be a Christmas elf! For this game, Santa’s little helpers will hide around the workshop from the horrible, scary students. After almost all the elves are in their hiding spots, the students will be let into the room to find them! Whoever finds the most elves, wins.

All in all, this event can be a really fun activity for both the councillors and the students. It’s a pretty versatile idea, meaning a lot of stuff can be added or changed with the core idea staying the same. It could even be added as a secondary branch for another event, only the sky's the limit!
(563 words)

The M.V Championship
Have you ever wanted to be a STAR? That one known childhood idol and singer? Now’s the perfect chance, get your cameras and poses ready, the M.V Championship will be starting!(M.V stands for Music Video by the way….)
The M.V Championship will be a school-wide competition that every student, high school or college, can join. This event is perfect for any and all models and video editors, as you get to showcase BOTH and many other skills you may have!
As the name "M.V Championship" suggests, the event is a competition. You're by no means forced to partake, but it really is worth the prize…
The competition is simple. You will have 5 OOCly days to film, edit and submit a remake of any known Music Video with your friend group of students. The school council will decide the top 3 videos together before finally releasing the winner, it really couldn't get any simpler.
Now, here are the rules for the competition:
-You are allowed to have a minimum of 4 and a maximum of 7 people in one group.
-Make sure every group member's name is written in the end credits.
-You will have 5 OOCly days to finish the entire music video, no exceptions will be made.
-Do not use other group’s video footage.
-Your video must not contain explicit content.
-You can only be a part of one group.

The steps to participate go as the follows:
1. Find yourself a group of friends!
2. Decide what music video you want to recreate.
3. Record the footage and edit the video.
4. Add all the group member’s names at the end of the video.
5. Upload the music video on youtube and submit the link to it in the forms given.

The council’s role in this event is simple. They will review all the videos and make sure everyone has followed the rules given. Obviously, this event will most likely need to be thought through with the rest of the team to make sure it is possible to carry out, but if it were to happen, it would for sure give the students inspiration and things to do with their friends.
(369 words)​

1666249478637.png

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name: Marise Ienaga
Character Gender: Female, she/her
Character Age: 19 years old
Character phone-number: (030)-917-6809

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
Marise is known for being very open-minded and social, being able to form friends in any context if needed. She’s careful not to judge anyone too fast based on their lifestyles or the friends they hang around with, and instead focuses on their personality and the way they act. She can make a conversation out of seemingly nothing with almost anyone, and it is fair to say hanging out with her is usually very chill and fun, though sometimes a little bit chaotic... Despite also being her biggest strength, her biggest weakness is also her sociality. She might struggle to know when someone else needs space, and might appear as someone who doesn’t understand other people’s boundaries at times. Luckily, she’s self aware of the fact and is continuously working on herself to make others and herself feel comfortable.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
When meeting Marise, the first thing you will most likely notice is her long, crimson red head. She usually styles her hair in various different hairstyles to compliment her outfit, but when it’s completely free from heat and bobby pins, she has slightly undefined orangeish waves falling on her shoulders. Her eyes compliment the tips of her hair, with warm marigold pearls accompanied with her sharp eye-shape. Her skin is of a smooth, light brown color and a small beauty mark could be located on her cheek. Marise’s fashion is one of its kind, it doesn’t really fit in a specific category. Either she wears grunge- or y2k styled outfits, or something totally abnormal with horrible color combinations, yet still somehow making it work. To finish most of her looks, she usually puts on a nice pair of golden earrings and possibly a hat.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Although I do not know any of the applicants personally, I can say that what really sets me apart from the other applicants is my strength to socialize with people. I understand human feelings really well, and I can usually see how other people feel from their point of view, even if they think completely differently than I do. I know how to use this skill to my advantage and I believe it will offer a lot of opportunities to both myself and the council. I want to use it to help others. I am also a very positive person, which helps me when dealing with difficult situations. I am able to look at very negative things and turn it into something more positive to avoid stress and such.

Why do you want this position?:
My reasoning to apply for the role of a councillor is fairly simple; I love the work spirit everyone has and it will get me a lot of experience in the future. Every councillor I've come across has been very friendly and I simply want to do something they do as well. I also believe having been a part of this position will offer me lots of different opportunities after finishing my studies. Another smaller reason for wanting to join, is simply wanting to see what it's like and how I would do on the job.

What interests you the most about student council?:
As I previously stated, I'm intrigued by the work of a councillor. I'm interested in the schedules, the moods and such of a councillor. The councillors themselves are very interesting people, everyone with surprisingly different personalities and ways to react to different situations. Overall, the entire community of the school council is really fascinating and amazing to me, and I want to be a part of that, giving my views on things and working together to make the school a safe place for everyone.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
Although I might not be the best when it comes to event ideas, my energetic and positive personality overpowers it. I have noticed time and time again how many times my friendly actions have influenced my friends to feel safe and comfortable around me. I would be ready to give it my all for the council and the students to feel comfortable around everyone when at school or going to school. I could also patrol and do the usual stuff councillors do to keep my word. To wrap it all up, I am extremely willing to learn new skills and I'm sure there will be many to come upon joining the council. I'm ready for the responsibilities.

1666249494376.png

Attachments

• 1666209803201.png
    1666209803201.png
    8.5 KB · Views: 20
  • 1666249292575.png
    1666249292575.png
    870.7 KB · Views: 13
Last edited:

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thank you for taking the time to apply for the student council!

Welcome back to council, I'm sure you know what you need to do from this point forwards in terms of getting your roles.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590 on discord.​

Users who are viewing this thread