What is your Minecraft Username?:

WelcometoChili

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
N/A

What is your timezone?:

Atlantic Standard Time (AST)

Please provide your Discord tag:

quickpsyched

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Student Council Application - Treasurer
[Accepted]
Student Council Application - Vice-President [Accepted]
Spanish Language Application [Accepted]

Describe your activity on the server:

I consider myself to be very active on the server. I can log in for at least 2 hours almost every day, now that I'm on summer break. When my college classes start, I'd still be able to be pretty active as I always organize myself effectively to have time for studying, gaming, and other hobbies.

List your accounts and roles on this server:

WelcometoChili | Ehku Kurosawa [College][B]
WelcometoChili | Mama Duck [Duck]
WelcometoChili | Oreos [Rabbit]

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:

Yes, I understand.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:

The student council comprises a dedicated group of students who serve as representatives for their peers. They collaborate closely with the dedicated educators and staff of the school to enhance the overall quality of the educational environment. Their responsibilities include organizing impactful events, passionately advocating for the student body, actively participating in decision-making processes, and ensuring that everyone follows the established rules and regulations. While the specific tasks may differ, the core objective of student council members remains consistent—to amplify student voices and actively contribute to cultivating a refined, inclusive, and intellectually stimulating school atmosphere.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):

I am motivated to apply for the student council position due to a combination of factors. Firstly, I have a genuine interest in making a positive difference within the school community and actively contributing my ideas. Secondly, witnessing the impact of my friends and peers in previous student council initiatives has inspired me to take part and be involved once again. Lastly, I used to be a part of the student council a long time ago – serving as a councilor, treasurer, and vice-president. I absolutely enjoyed collaborating with the team to brainstorm creative ideas for events and make significant decisions. I'm genuinely eager to reunite with the student council and play my part in improving our school community.
Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
I am very much aware! I know that being on the student council involves using my creativity and working well with others, especially when it comes to planning events and staying organized. I get how important it is to come up with fresh ideas and help make sure our events and projects really succeed. I'm totally up for joining brainstorming sessions, teaming up with fellow council members, and sharing my creative thoughts to make sure everyone in the school has a blast and enjoys what we're doing. And I totally get that teamwork is key – I'm all about creating a friendly and supportive vibe in the council.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

The roles in the student council have changed quite a lot since I was a member, but the goal remains the same: the betterment of the school. The current roles that contribute to the council's functioning are as follows:

1. President and Vice-President: They provide overall leadership, organize council activities, preside over meetings, and make final decisions.
2. Council Training Committee: Experienced council members who mentor and guide new members, helping them understand their roles, responsibilities, and protocols.
3. General Council Members: They work alongside the president, vice-president, and training committee. These members enforce rules, ensure a safe school environment, assist faculty and students, and contribute ideas to organize enjoyable school events.

Additionally, there are other roles that are important to the council and the school community:

4. Student Leadership Team (SLT): Comprised of key school officials such as the Principal, Vice-Principal, Dean, and Vice-Dean. They hold important positions and are responsible for important school matters, its growth, and maintaining its reputation.
5. Teachers/Professors/School Faculty: They play a supportive role in the student council's activities. They may provide assistance during meetings, events, or when needed. Collaborating with the council, they contribute to the smooth operation and safety of the school.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Ehku Kurosawa, with his charismatic presence and empathetic nature, approaches the girls calmly, creating a safe space for open dialogue. He actively listens to their concerns, fostering understanding and empathy. Through gentle guidance, he helps them find common ground and encourages respectful communication. Ehku follows up individually, ensuring a peaceful resolution and providing ongoing support. However, if the situation persists and their behavior disrupts the school environment, it may be necessary to take disciplinary action, such as issuing detention. Nonetheless, before taking such measures, Ehku would try to mediate the situation, reminding the girls of the school's expectations and encouraging a peaceful resolution. If their behavior persists despite his efforts, he would have to implement the appropriate consequences to maintain a safe and inclusive school environment.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?

Ehku Kurosawa remains calm and seeks assistance from school staff to address the situation. He documents the incident and communicates with the student's parents or guardians. Ehku collaborates with the student council team for insights and follows school procedures to offer support and guidance. He aims to ensure a safe and inclusive school environment while resolving the issue.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
If Ehku Kurosawa witnesses a counselor abusing their powers and causing harm to a student, he intervenes by gathering evidence and providing a safe space for the student to share their experiences. He then reports the issue to trusted faculty and the other members of the student council. His aim is to protect the student, address the abusive behavior, and promote a safe and inclusive environment.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?

If Ehku Kurosawa realizes he missed important information during a meeting, he openly acknowledges the oversight, apologizes, and seeks clarification. He consults relevant sources, conducts follow-up discussions, takes notes, and updates records to ensure a comprehensive understanding. Ehku promptly communicates the updated information to the appropriate parties, emphasizing its importance.

A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?

If a teacher or receptionist informs Ehku Kurosawa that his actions contradict his training from higher-ups, he responds by attentively listening to their concerns. He respectfully seeks clarification and explains that his actions are based on the guidelines provided by his superiors. Ehku aims to find a collaborative solution that aligns with both his training and their concerns. If necessary, he suggests involving higher authorities for further guidance. Throughout the interaction, he maintains professionalism and respect.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):

Title:
"Mystique Masquerade: Unmasking Elegance"

Background Music:

Description:

Step into a world of enchantment and allure as the student council of Karakura High School presents "Mystique Masquerade: Unmasking Elegance." Prepare to be swept away by an evening of mystery, sophistication, and timeless elegance at this extraordinary masquerade ball.

The grand venue will be magically adorned, transporting attendees to a bygone era of splendor. Luxurious décor, cascading curtains, and sparkling chandeliers will create an enchanting ambiance. As guests enter the ballroom, they will be enveloped in a sense of anticipation and curiosity, heightened by the soft and melodic tunes flowing from a live string quartet.

At the core of this event resides the essence of tradition, embodied by the wearing of exquisite masks that evoke a sense of mystery and concealed identity. Each mask serves as a symbol of intrigue, adding an air of fascination to the occasion. Participants will be inspired to craft their own distinctive masks, showcasing their creativity, or choose from an array of intricate designs thoughtfully curated for the event.

The masquerade ball seeks to inspire attendees to venture beyond the boundaries of their everyday existence and immerse themselves in an alternate persona, liberating their spirit of self-expression. It is an invitation to embrace newfound freedom and delve into the depths of imagination.

Throughout the evening, guests will revel in a series of enchanting activities and performances. A mesmerizing dance showcase, featuring professional dancers gracefully twirling across the dance floor, will leave attendees spellbound. The "Garden of Whispers," a beautifully illuminated outdoor space, will offer a tranquil retreat for intimate conversations and romantic encounters.

For those seeking a touch of mystery, a thrilling scavenger hunt will be organized, where participants follow hidden clues to uncover secret treasures scattered throughout the venue. Prizes and accolades await those who unravel the enigma successfully, adding an element of adventure to the evening's festivities.

Indulge in the delectable array of gourmet delicacies and signature drinks served by the attentive staff. The menu will feature an exquisite fusion of flavors, ranging from delicate canapés to decadent desserts, all meticulously prepared to tantalize the taste buds.

The grand finale of the masquerade ball will be an extraordinary performance by a renowned illusionist, captivating the audience with mind-bending tricks and breathtaking illusions. The night will culminate in a grand unmasking ceremony, where attendees remove their masks, revealing their true identities while cherishing the memories and connections forged throughout the evening.

Prepare to embark on an extraordinary journey at "Mystique Masquerade: Unmasking Elegance," an enchanting event that celebrates the alluring charm of anonymity, the grace of elegance, and the liberating power of self-expression. Get ready to lose yourself in a realm of mystique, where every moment is infused with magic, creating memories that will leave an everlasting imprint on your heart.

Dress code: Formal attire and elaborate masks.

Note: The event will adhere to all safety protocols and guidelines to ensure the well-being of attendees.

desktop-wallpaper-of-masquerade-ball-party-mask.jpg

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Ehku Kurosawa

Character Gender:
Male

Character Age:

Character phone-number:
(030)-265-5523

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:

Ehku Kurosawa is a captivating and mysterious individual with a unique presence that leaves a lasting impression. Standing at 5'8" with mesmerizing brown hair and piercing green eyes, he exudes an enigmatic charm that draws others in. There is a subtle but delightful hint of vanilla that lingers in his aura, adding an intriguing sensory layer to his persona.

Engaging in conversation with Ehku is like embarking on an unpredictable journey. His words take unexpected turns, traversing realms that are both whimsical and unsettling. He possesses a remarkable ability to provoke laughter and curiosity with his musings, yet at times, his profound insights can tread into uncomfortable or disconcerting territory, leaving listeners with a mixture of fascination and unease.

Beneath the enigmatic surface, Ehku remains driven and purposeful, guided by a clear sense of direction. His sharp intellect and strategic mindset enable him to navigate challenges effortlessly, while his mysterious aura remains intact. With his captivating physical features, coupled with the alluring scent of vanilla that accompanies him, Ehku leaves an indelible impression on those he encounters, sparking endless speculation about the enigmatic depths of his mind.

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

Ehku's clothing style effortlessly blends casual and elegant elements. He has a fondness for turtlenecks, appreciating their versatility and timeless appeal. His casual attire includes well-fitted jeans or tailored trousers paired with tasteful tops. He pays attention to quality fabrics and incorporates subtle accessories to add sophistication to his look. His footwear ranges from stylish sneakers to classic leather loafers. Overall, he effortlessly combines comfort and style, making a lasting impression with his fashion choices.

image.pngIMG_4712.png

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?

"What sets me apart from other applicants is the unique combination of my intellectual acuity, charismatic demeanor, and compassionate yet resolute approach. I possess a keen intellect that allows me to tackle challenges with a fresh perspective, employing logical reasoning and strategic decision-making. Furthermore, my engaging presence captivates others, fostering genuine connections and inspiring thought-provoking discussions. Additionally, my innate empathy enables me to understand and empathize with the experiences and concerns of my peers, propelling me to advocate for their needs while ensuring their best interests are safeguarded. This distinctive amalgamation of intellectual prowess, charismatic demeanor, and empathetic disposition distinguishes me as a candidate poised to make a meaningful impact within the student council's objectives."

Why do you want this position?:
"With an unwavering passion for effecting positive change within our school community, I am very motivated to seek a position on the student council. Drawing upon my innate empathetic nature and understanding, I am inspired to make a meaningful impact as a member of this council. My foremost commitment lies in listening to the concerns and aspirations of my fellow students, while tirelessly fostering an inclusive environment that upholds the intrinsic worth of each individual. Striving to achieve a delicate equilibrium between compassion and responsibility, I shall actively follow the duties that are instructed to me as a council member. Through genuine empathy, dedication, and a collaborative spirit, my aspiration is to elevate and enrich the collective student experience, ensuring a brighter and more promising academic journey for one and all."

What interests you the most about student council?
"What captivates my interest the most about student council is the profound opportunity it presents to act as a representative for my fellow students and actively contributes to positive transformations within our school community. I hold a deep-seated passion for advocating for student rights, fostering inclusivity, and cultivating a supportive environment where every student's voice is accorded significance and respect. The student council platform affords me the means to address pertinent issues, propose impactful initiatives, and collaborate closely with faculty and staff to effect meaningful improvements. The prospect of actively participating, with a team of like-minded individuals, in shaping the school environment and effectuating positive change in the lives of my peers engenders a genuine sense of fascination and motivation within me regarding student council."

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?

"I possess several attributes that I believe would contribute significantly to establishing a safe and enjoyable school environment. Firstly, my attentive listening skills and ability to empathize allow me to effectively understand and address student concerns. By fostering open dialogue and encouraging students to express themselves, I can create an atmosphere of support and respect. Secondly, my amiable and approachable demeanor enables me to form meaningful connections with fellow students, facilitating the promotion of inclusivity and the organization of collaborative activities. Additionally, my strong organizational aptitude equips me to plan and execute engaging events that cater to diverse interests, ensuring that students can derive both enjoyment and lasting memories. By leveraging these qualities, I aim to make a substantial contribution to cultivating a secure and vibrant school environment, where all students can thrive and derive fulfillment from their educational journey."

Attachments

• Screenshot_20.png
    Screenshot_20.png
    62.4 KB · Views: 155
Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+

Thank you for taking the time to apply, The council have decided to accept your application.

To get started please ping @[Vice-Principal] Customable in the RPH academic's discord's help channel.
From there, please contact your appropriate council lead.​

If you have any questions, please contact @Customable on discord​

Users who are viewing this thread