:
_MariBean_

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
None

What is your timezone?:
PST

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
MariBean#0104

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):
Language Application Icelandic[ Accepted ]

Describe your activity on the server?:
I would describe my activity to the server as a 8/10. When I first joined SRP back in 2020 I was playing around for 4-8 hours. While also doing a variety of different roleplay interactions with friends, with it being school-related RPS to RPS outside of the school grounds. I would be in interactions with friends or with any family members that I'm in. I am currently have a summer job so I will do my best to be active when I can, I also am starting college this year so I will also do my best to be active.
List your accounts and roles on this server?:
[College]- _MariBean_

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
Yes I understand

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is student council and what do they do?:

Student Council is a place where groups of people come together to plan events for the upcoming year (Examples like a showcase or a game night). They also help out the school community and make sure the school is a safe place for everyone and teachers.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.):
What motivated me to join the Student Council was the interest in helping out new students, and to see what Student Council is like and seeing if I can step up and somewhat give an idea or option to any sort of event or activity to the council.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events):
Yes I understand, and I will do my best to bring new ideas and input to the student council and will work together with others to bring an idea to the table.
Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:

There are many roles in Student Council and those are:
President
Presidents are the ones who are leading the council together as a union and the ones who host meetings and the ones who update the whole council on upcoming events or asks the council if they have an idea for an upcoming event.

Vice President
Vice Presidents will fill in for the President if they are absent and will update the President on meetings that happen while the President is absent. They will also fill in the shoes of the President and will give updates on what is happening during meetings.

Secretary
Secretary are the ones who keep track of the meetings and record any events that happen throughout the year. They will record notes and will have a bunch of notes ready for the Vice-President or the President for them to glace at and have for any upcoming meetings in the future.

Treasure
Treasure job is to keep the financial budgets in the council and keeps track to makes sure any financial statement is in order and up to date.

Council
The council is everyone that was in the council, and is a community that come together to bring ideas to the group and will share or give input and while also planning any upcoming events for the school. They would share ideas and work together as a team to bring a memorable event for people to enjoy.

SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?

Niki would approach the two females and ask what was going on, She will process to break up the verbal harassment by separating them, After that she will then process to hear both sides of the story to see if she can resolve the situation, She will then decided to give both sides a detention for not getting an adult for helping them in their situation and also reminded them not to fight on school grounds.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
Niki would go after the person with the mask as the person didn't listen to her, she then once she catch up to the person she would once again tell the person to take off her mask, if the person did listen the person would take off the mask.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
Niki would walk towards the situation and ask what was going on, I would tend to look at the situation and proceed to ask what was going on, After hearing the situation I would inform a higher- up or any teacher/receptionist that is around. I would walk up to the scared/afraid student and ask if they are okay and she would try her best to calm down the student and sees if they can continue the rest of her day.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
Niki would ask at the end of the meeting about questions regarding any upcoming events or clarifications to her peers or ask the president if they were present. She would approach to any one that was available and would ask any questions that she didn't catch on or wanted a clarification.

A teacher/receptionist has told you or done something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
Niki would ask if they were a part of the rules and such, and will ask for clarification if so, she will then explain, if she knows the answer to the teacher/receptionist the right way to do a certain situation, and will do her best to answer the right question or the right way to do a task without getting in trouble.

Please provide a detailed event that a club or council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more):
For a future event for the school, and if I have to present an idea to the council I would suggest maybe a Bingo Night, Where it would be hosted at the Gym and there would be tables around, There would be a snacks/drink bar for students or parents to purchase any sort of foods/drinks if they like. This event if they do win a bingo they will get a prize. The night would have music playing and students or parents talking among each other. The Bingo will last for a couple of rounds till there are at least a couple of winners. The prizes will be like toy plushies or anything that the Council has come up with. This event would last about 1 or 2 nights if people can't attend. This Event will be like I mentioned before at Night, so a night in the gym while playing bingo, and music playing in the background will be a perfect night for people to enjoy a game of bingo among friends or with their loved ones. It would be a great bonding experience for people to meet new friends. This event would be hosted somewhat at the beginning of the school year, so it would somewhat be a first event for students to join in. If this event was successful we could host it during a certain time of the month or just when we wanted to host it and maybe will eventually have an idea of what kind of prizes that will be given out to each winner that wins bingo. The rounds will be around 3 so 3 people will win a prize each round. Or if we wanted to go into a different root, we could have each winner from the two nights be drawn into a bowl for a prize that would be discussed among the Council.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Niki M. Kurayama
Character Gender: Female
Character Age: 19
Character phone-number: 030-997-4966

Brief summary of how they act/ your character’s personality:
She is a cold hearted female and acts like a hatred towards strangers she doesn't know, but she will have a warm heart towards her family and friends. She also has a soft heart towards helping others due to her wanted to help people in need

Character appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Even though Niki is a cold hearted person, she will do her best to be friendly towards any student and give a guide to anyone and will do her best in her ability to help students with any sort of help they need. Niki would be a friendly person towards anyone and will do anything to help out anyone.

Why do you want this position?:
To help others while also giving ideas to the Council for any upcoming events that will occur during the school year. Also helping students if they are having troubles, Plus stopping any sort of fights or any that happen on school grounds

What interests you the most about student council?:
My interest to Student Council, is to be among people who wanted to keep this school a safe place for everyone and to be able to pitch ideas to a group of people to be able to host events for the school to enjoy, and also to make memories on each event that was hosted for the school.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I would give my all to help out the community to be a safe place for students to come to school all safe and sound. Even though some days certain events happen, I will do my best to help every student to make this school a safe place and a fun environment. The Student Council is a place about coming together to help one and another and is a place where the ideas come together, and working together as a community.​

Last edited:

Customable

Level 138
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
DENIED

Unfortunately, we have decided to deny this application, thank you for taking the time to apply.

[!]
If you have any questions, please DM Customable#1590

Users who are viewing this thread