mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Comment Your Star Sign

_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Comment your star sign and I will tell you what I like and dislike about it!

(This is all for entertainment purposes, it is not intended to hurt anyone in any sort of way. Please don't get offended by my opinon.)
Not all people with the star sign have the personality of the chart, so don't take this all seriously!

_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
Geminiii bb
Personally I know you and I know you're not exactly what geminis are described as so ily but here is what i like and dislike about other geminis i have met before

Likes - Yall can tell a lie and it'll seem like the truth, smarttt, yall are funny af and are great to talk to and hv interesting convos with, yall are loyal when truly in love with some1, you're good at hiding stuff, yall smart big brain yesyes

Dislikes - Geminis can be indecisive and most geminis I have met (not you) have cheated

ily

_BritishAutism_

Level 93
_BritishAutism_
_BritishAutism_
Omega+
I found out Im aquarius
These are my likes and dislikes from the experiences I have had with other Aquarius's

Likes: Very artistic, creative, very independent, you work good on your own

Dislikes : Not the most trustworthy, can be very manipulative and brainwashing, makes up stories for their own needs, unreliable

Have a nice day, remember this isn't what I think of you but of other people I have met with the star sign <3

Users who are viewing this thread