mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Accepted Communism's Teacher Application

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username? My username is CapitalismRP. [ALT]

How old are you? I am fourteen years old.

Do you have any previous bans? I was banned once for power gaming, once for cosmetic abuse. I dearly regret everything I’ve done wrong. I’m not even saying it just to say it like a lot of other people do. I’m really sorry for breaking rules. I was idiotic enough not to read the rules. I am older now, I know what to do and I aspire to be better.

What Country are you from? I am from The United States of America.

Do you have Discord? I do, my discord is CommunismRP#4016.

Do you understand that most answers are found in the roleplay documents? Yes, I understand that the majority of the answers are found in the roleplay documents and I can assure you that during the majority of my classes and just walking around the school campus, I will most likely have an open tab with some of the documents ready for reference.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted? I completely acknowledge that if I am inactive for a specific period of time, I will be demoted as a teacher. I will absolutely try my best to come online as much as possible and host classes as much as I can. I have a total of five minecraft accounts and two of them have importance, not including the account I’m applying on. I have previously had roles so I understand and know the responsibility that comes with getting an application accepted and earning the trust to fulfil that role. I know better than most that if I am inactive I will be demoted and I completely respect that.

Do you understand that all classroom activity must be documented on the "Teacher Roster" thread? Yes, I understand that there is a Teacher Roster that I have to document all of my classes on and there is also a class proof thread where I must take a photo for proof of my class and write when my class is etc. I also comprehend that there is a new attendance system being added to the school and if I see something that a student shouldn’t be doing or if they’re not on school grounds when they’re supposed to be, I am to either mark their absence or give them a proper punishment for their actions. These punishments vary from a stern talking to, to expulsion.

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums? I am on almost all the time. I would say my activity is pretty high. I do want to start focusing on school work because of my finals but I will always have time to log onto the server and do my job. I’m willing to give all my available hours. The only days I wouldn’t be able to log on as much is Fridays, some Saturdays, and Sundays. Girl Scouts take up about an hour on Fridays. Sundays are just church days which is about one to two hours.

My usual schedule:
  • Monday: Nothing to do. I get out of school at 1:40 PM EST.
  • Tuesday: Nothing to do.
  • Wednesday: Choir practice. This is forty-five minutes to one hour. This happens at 5:30 PM to 6:30 PM or less. I’ll still be available 3:30 PM to 4:50 PM and 7:00 PM to 12:00 AM.
  • Thursday: Nothing to do.
  • Friday: Girlscouts. This really depends if we have an event. Normal meetings take about three hours and I return home at 8:30 PM to 9:00 PM.
  • Saturday: Usually nothing.
  • Sunday: From 10:30 AM to 11:30 AM, I attend church needs such as teaching the kindergarten class and going to mass. However, Sunday school sessions have ended for the summer. At 2:00 PM to 3:00 PM, I attend a youth group in our church. Usually, the rest of my day is free unless my mom says otherwise.
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?

Mental Disorder Application - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/mental-disorder-application.14209/
Language Application [1] - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kittens-french-application.13698/
Language Application [2] - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kittens-french-application-fixed.13708/
Shop Application [1] - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-10-application.13460/
Shop Application [2] - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/shop-10-application.13555/
Police Application [1] - Through private message with Adym
Police Application [2] - Through private message with Kelvin
Black Market Application [1] - Through private message with Im6
College Application [1] - Through private message with Lee
College Application [2] - Through private message with Im6
Staff Application [1] - https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/kittensgowoofs-staff-application.13432/

Trivia

What is your motivation for becoming a teacher? I’ve always wanted to become a teacher. I’ve always been waiting for the right time and this seems right. I always loved sitting in the classroom and actually learning more from a videogame than I learn from my actual school classes. I’ve enjoy the classroom setting in general, this role seems like it would be fun to take on. I’d be able to roleplay, build onto others’ stories, and learn while teaching. There isn't really much to it. I've been very few of the roles on SchoolRP such as police officer, college student, highschool student, and a shop owner. Roleplay wise, I'd like to bring education back to a priority in our town, being able to educate the kids of Karakura and maybe the people behind the computer screen.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying? I do have experience. I’ve played the roles of a high school student, college student, shop owner, and police officer. I've roleplayed on many other servers and was able to play different roles on those servers too. I've been roleplaying since 2015 and I've loved it ever since.

Have you read the Faculty Handbook? Yes, I have read the Faculty Handbook thoroughly, multiple times. (It took a long time but I managed to do so.) But now that the Faculty Handbook is gone and it has been replaced by the “Teacher/School Staff COC” and “Teacher OOC Rules” I have also read those multiple times and I fully understand what each thread is explain and what is being explained.

What are the classroom logs and why is it important? Classroom logs are logs that teachers use to prove that they had held a class and maintain activity. Classroom logs are important to be able to keep track of who active and who isn’t.

You want to start a school field trip; how do you do that? I’d write up the place I’d like to take my class to, what they would learn, when it would take place and why I chose that location. I’d then contact Duckings for approval on the trip idea, almost like an application. If not to Ducks, then I'd contact one of the owners or the school faction leader.

As a teacher, what are the strict rules when being in a class?
  1. One mic policy - One person speaking at a time.
  2. Cell phones must be off and away at all times while in the classroom.
  3. Come to class prepared for learning with all materials [books, pencils, eraser, etc.] and a positive attitude.
  4. No foul language will be accepted in the classroom.
  5. Keeps your hands to yourself.
  6. Food and Drink is not permitted in the classroom, only a water bottle.
  7. Be on time to class or you will not be able to attend.
  8. Participate in group working sessions.
  9. Be responsible for your own learning.
  10. Keep your tone down when speaking.
Summarize your previous RP experiences (both in general and on SchoolRP). Before I came to SchoolRP, I did a different type of school roleplay where I was able to assist the teacher in teacher a class. I have some experience in being a teacher from both online and real life experiences.

Describe the ranking system of teachers

- HD: The HD of a subject is a teacher that is the leader or in charge of that specific subject. According to the Faculty Handbook on page 11, the Head of a Department is responsible for not only the curriculum but also subject budgets, school operations that directly relate to their curriculum and even the other teachers that are less qualified in that department. The HD should also schedule one meeting per month within their department division to discuss lessons and much more, these meetings are usually set on Mondays and or Tuesdays. When these meetings are held, the principal is almost always informed of them.

- QTLS: QTLS stands for, Qualified Teacher in Learning and Skills. What this means is that this teacher has been specializing this their curriculum long enough to be seen as qualified in teaching that specific subject.

- NQT: NQT stands for, Newly Qualified Teacher. This means that the teacher is new to the school or teaching style and will most likely require help from a HD or QTLS.

Teacher Knowledge

Present to us your knowledge about Teachers in-game and out-of-game, what purpose do teachers serve? What salary do they get? Include a paragraph about the way teachers teach, what they do in their spare time in general.

If you think about it, our society would be nothing without teachers. One of the most important people in a successful society are teachers. Without teachers, who would teach the politicians or the construction workers, the doctors and nurses, who would teach our parents how to be a parent. Teachers can really be anyone who teaches you something. Teachers are here to be the building blocks of our lives. They are here to teach us the right and wrongs, to teach us how to go out in the world and function correctly in society. Depending on where the teacher is located the salary may be different. In Karakura, the salary is 250,000 yen. Teachers can teach in many different ways. Many teachers do try to tailor their lessons depending on how their students take in information, as every student has a different way of learning. Some teachers in their spare time, act as normal human beings would act. Sometimes they offer extra help to struggling students or just talk with their students one on one to see if they need any help. Teachers are like a second set of parents to a child, the second most important part of a child’s life.

Why are teachers important to a SchoolRP server? Teachers are important to a SchoolRP server because they are the ones who run the school, they are the main purpose/role in the school which is the main basis of the server. School isn't School without the education system and a SchoolRP server without teachers has a pretty "special" name. Without the teachers it wouldn’t be a SchoolRP, it would be CityRP and we already went through that phase.

What lesson planning system does the school work on? MoSCo is the lesson planning system, which you would usually be able to find on the Faculty Handbook, until they removed that, I cannot find any other threads that mentioned that though I could be wrong and overlooked something. Though to my knowledge, it should be the MoSCo lesson planning system if I remember correctly.

Character Knowledge

Tell us everything you know about the character you will be playing in a few paragraphs. How does she look like? What makes her unique and different? What is her outlook on Students? What about the other teachers? What is her personality like? What is her plan for the future?

Ayako Dupond, a woman with a gentle toned voice. She’d appear to be in her late 20s. Ayako would look like a very sweet lady and can be soft spoken in times. She’d wear long sleeves turtlenecks and she’d have a golden heart necklace around her neck. Ayako is very attentive and is always up to help anyone in need, whether it’s school wise or needing someone to speak to about issues in general. She’d become more strict when she needs to but it’s not her personality to do such things. She treats her students as she would treat her own children. She would never get angry at them without true reasoning and she tries to keep her door open for those who are struggling. Ayako plans on becoming a HD to help pay for her son’s necessity and a new house. She wishes for a better life for her and her son, AJ.

Scenarios

You find a gang of delinquents in the hallway cursing and swearing, what do you do?

I’d approach the group cautiously and ask them about what is going on. I’d comprehend the situation and if needed, hand out detentions. If it was all a misunderstanding, I’d ask for them to try and keep the tone clean as a school is a learning environment, not the playground.

No one in your class is listening to a word you say, what do you do? I’d start counting down from 5. If when I reach 1 and no one is listening. I’d tap the board with something hard to create a loud noise. If that still doesn’t work, I’d hold back the class for misbehaving or give out detentions.

When in the teacher's lounge, how does your character act? Ayako would act rather quiet and keep to herself, as to not disturb anyone. She would talk when spoken to and she’d try to converse with other teachers if possible.

Provide at least 5 detailed /me's of your character inside a classroom:

/me She’d jot down her name on the board, " Ms. Dupond "

/me She’d pass out the papers, selectively counting how many papers would be needed for each row.

/me She’d dramatically slam her hand on the desk to get her students’ attention.

/me She’d sit at her desk, looking over the test that were collected so far. The passing testing would be
placed on her right while the failing grades would be placed on the left.

/me She’d smile and greet the students as they came into the classroom, moving to her desk to sit while the students get settled in.

Backstory [Word Count: 712]

On August 20th, 1993, a baby girl soon named Ayako was born. Her parents having been so happy that they finally had a baby girl. Ayako had 6 older siblings, all brothers. Through the years of growing up, her brothers took care of her when her parents were out. Eventually, they didn’t care as much as they used to. They’d poke fun at her for being a girl and say rude comments but Ayako brushed it off. Instead, she started reading books. She read all day and all night. While her brothers went to school, she was homeschooled. Ayako’s parents believed that homeschooling would allow for Ayako to be better than her brothers, attitude wise. Ayako was unlike her brothers in every way. She was quiet and loved reading her books. She loved drawing and writing. Soon, it was time for high school. Ayako’s parents sent her off to highschool with her brothers. She never really had any interactions with other kids. She met a few people but didn’t make many friends till mid year. She became close to her teachers and she expressed her love for reading to them. Some days where there was about thirty minutes left of class, the teacher would allow Ayako to teacher a lesson from the lesson book. She was able to have his opportunity till she graduated college. She was enjoying her time until a few kids started bugging her about being homeschooled. A lot of the girls in her grade thought it was cool but the kids decided to pick on her. One day, they pushed Ayako in the staircase. She fell down the stairs and the girls sat there and laugh. Someone picked her up, a girl name Lily. This girl was special, it was Ayako’s cousin. Ayako sat there on the floor in tears while her cousin Lily threw a textbook at one of the girls. Lily’s friend ran to fetch a teacher and the girls were punished, along with Lily. That day, Lily and Ayako became close, inseparable. As they grew older, no one bothered Lily or Ayako. They became apart of the popular kids. They were always voted class president and when graduation came around, they went head to head for valedictorian. Ayako was picked for valedictorian while Lily was salutatorian. They still stuck close and went to the same college. Lily took finance as her major and teaching as a minor while Ayako did the opposite. Soon, Ayako was graduating with a masters degree in Teaching and Lily with her masters degree in Finance. Lily and Ayako went on to own a shop together, “The Kiyoura Cafe!” Little did Ayako know, Lily was constantly fighting a battle in her head. Lily suffered from Dissociative Identity Disorder and Dissociative Amnesia Disorder. While Lily was off on vacation, Ayako ran the shop with her some lovely employees, others were just dead weight. While working, she hired a young man named AJ Kingston. A lovely young gentleman who did what he was supposed to do and was very respectful to Ayako. One day, Ayako found him, in the zen garden, almost dead. She did as much as she could to help him. Ayako learned his backstory and she had an idea. “When you come back from the hospital, I’ll adopt you and protect you.” He agreed to her offer and they were soon Mother and Son. After a while, Lily ran the shop but soon quit along with Ayako. Lily went on to become engaged to a man, Aeron. Lily had her own life. Ayako was staying close to her son, trying to keep his out of trouble for while. She got in trouble when doing so. One day, a man took a metal bat to her leg and stuck a thumb in her eye socket. She was sent off to the hospital. She was left in recovery for a few months. While in the hospital, she read and talked to doctors about her dream. The only dream she has had since childhood. She wanted to be a teacher. She was licenced and the doctors even recommended places she could probably teach in. When she was released from the hospital, she applied to work for the local high school in Karakura, Japan.

In-Character Information

SECTION 1: Personal Details

Full Name: Ayako Dupond

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss or Ms

Given Name(s): Ayako

Preferred Name: Miss Dupond

Religious Denomination: Catholic

Marital Status: Single

Nationality: French/Japanese

Current Location: Karakura, Japan

SECTION 2: Academic Details

Teaching Experience (# of years): 3

Working Experience (# of years): 6

Academic Degree: Bachelor's Degree in Education

Year of Graduation: 2014

Major(s): Animation, Interactive Technology, Video graphics

Minors: Psychology, French, Special effects

Native Languages: Japanese

Other Languages: French

Do you have a TEFL/TESOL/CELTA Certificate? No, I do not.

Preferred Teaching Subject: Design and Technology

Extra

Additional notes about your application (if any): N/A

Do you have any questions? N/A

Users who are viewing this thread