Melotism

Level 14
Melotism
Melotism
Omega+
IGN: ItsMelody
DATE: 7/11/2023 (dd-mm-yyyy)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Custom Applications on computers, these would be on a custom Disc (item) which you can put into any PC. You will be able to get duplicates of the discs the same way as custom item dupes (request it)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
It would be fun to play custom applications with friends on computers if the games are multiplayer or online (like phones).
[IMAGES IF ANY]1699368463329.png

Customable

Level 139
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
Applications require coding, our development team unfortunately has higher priority’s than custom applications for the computer or phones on the server.

the only way I could see this working is if the applications are purely cosmetic and do not function as anything, aside from that this is a -1 from me

DylanDeNewb

Level 35
Helper
Developer
instrumentalityi
instrumentalityi
Fundraiser+
I mean, it could work, like Customable said we've got a lot of projects on the way, though depending on the complexity of applications it would be about an hour of work, maybe less for an application.

philbertman42

Level 140
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I mean, it could work, like Customable said we've got a lot of projects on the way, though depending on the complexity of applications it would be about an hour of work, maybe less for an application.
how long would it take to implement a custom application that says "boo-yah" when you open it and then bricks my phone immediately afterwards

IGN: ItsMelody
DATE: 7/11/2023 (dd-mm-yyyy)
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: Custom Applications on computers, these would be on a custom Disc (item) which you can put into any PC. You will be able to get duplicates of the discs the same way as custom item dupes (request it)
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: It would be fun to play custom applications with friends on computers if the games are multiplayer or online (like phones).
[IMAGES IF ANY]View attachment 53797
-1, I would rather have the dev team work on other important stuff for the server rather than this still not a bad idea though

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your suggestion! After discussing this with the team we have decided to decline it.

- We unfortunately don't have the developers to do this sort of thing. If we do make any more computer applications, they'll be public; we added a 'Blockbay' app today where you can access the Auction house from the comfort of your apartment, give it a try!​

Users who are viewing this thread