Love_In_Space

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
DATE:
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
19/08/2023

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
Having a confirmation COMMAND to extend apartment time.

☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆☆

Well- The new apartments just came out and lets say people were.. Desperate for one.. cough cough.. SHU.. COUGH COUGH... and some people accidentally bought way more months than they should have due to the lag and wasted all of their money... cough cough.. SHU.. COUGH COUGH... Using a command would prevent things like this from happening, almost like the disowning property command, and people get to keep their moneys! :D.
1692459631239.png (119 days) he sold it to someone guys <33

Last edited:

JustJuiceHex

Level 89
JustJuiceHex
JustJuiceHex
Rich+
Neutral

Would be nice but...

You win some stuff and you lose... I doubt staff would approve this idea, but would be cool if they would.

horrorabbit

Level 11
horrorabbit
horrorabbit
Omega+
Neutral. I understand where this is coming from but chances are mods wont bother w/ this since we already have a confirmation system in place and this isn't that huge of a problem to bring any attention to it (Not saying it doesn't matter that shu lost his money but unless its happening on a larger scale to the majority of the player base consistently I doubt anything will be done)

V_Is_Fruity101

Level 114
Spacetism
Spacetism
Rich+
Neutral. I understand where this is coming from but chances are mods wont bother w/ this since we already have a confirmation system in place and this isn't that huge of a problem to bring any attention to it (Not saying it doesn't matter that shu lost his money but unless its happening on a larger scale to the majority of the player base consistently I doubt anything will be done)
I've heard a few others did it aswell, not 100% sure

SIMPL3Z

Level 100
Community Team
Lore Team
NEUTRAL, LEANING TO -1

To be honest, you are the first player I've heard come forward about this issue, but that doesn't mean I'm not denying it happens regularly with others as well perhaps. I'm neutral but leaning towards -1 due to the pure unnecessary edition that this is. There already is a confirmation command when extending rent, this being a chat message which tells you to click the sign again.

If you already have the apartment, that means there isn't any competition to steal it from you, which is the only scenario I could see someone spamming clicks to up the rent on their residence. An accidental click or two might happen, but generally I feel like we all are relatively careful with how long we extend our apartment time (a.k.a click the sign). So by all means the problem you are stating is very avoidable as it is right now

All and all it is just a mistake that can happen once every while. But to add a server wide feature for it in my opinion seems like a far reach

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
1. Don't carry around so much in the first place, use the bank! The banker there is very helpful!
2. It does confirm with a message in chat and a "click again to confirm"
3. Is it really that bad to have a few extra months tacked on? It's good cushion incase you ever forget.

philbertman42

Level 138
philbertman42
philbertman42
Notable
I feel like if players don't have the foresight to expect this exact situation, then they should learn the hard way. Also I think it's funny that people lose a bunch of money like this lol

soratheonly

Level 55
Community Team
Event Team
soratheonly
soratheonly
Omega+
I feel as if it'd be work to put in something that isn't needed and can easily be avoided if you just use the bank or be careful abt it.

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- We may update this in a future housing update​

Users who are viewing this thread