mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cooking supplies accessibility

Novuscraft

Level 8
IGN: Novuscraft
DATE: 2/27/2023
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I want to suggest that there should be essential ingredients for cooking in either the family shop or 7/11. Currently, the only way to get Ingredients or tools for cooking is through player-owned shops. I am not suggesting all ingredients, just basic stuff that would make simple dishes or at least gain levels for cooking for new players.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: The benefit for the community would be: easier access to cooking items. Players will have less stress trying to meet up with the random scheduling of player own stores that would have these items.

ny00m

Level 19
DeyeetMe
DeyeetMe
Rich+
+1 please i cant stay awake for long enough that shops that sell cooking items open all i want is egg please im so tired all i want is egg and sleep please egg AND FRYING PANN

Last edited:

Oliverium

Level 53
Oliverium
Oliverium
Omega+
+1
You can grind fishing, speed, endurance, etc. any day at any time. Why not allow for cooking too? It can be a hobby for some, so might as well let everyone have access no matter the time zone.

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
Gonna have to say +1 & for frying pans, spatulas and BASIC cooking supplies, BUT maybe at a large premium, like the rest of the ingredients in 11/7. (maybe 1.5x or even 2x typical price of player ran stores)

Undesires

Level 21
Undesires
Undesires
Omega
+1!! I think esp for people in different time zones will struggle to get things from player ran stores. Or people who have busy lives w work or school. Making it accessible for everyone's time schedule would be very nice

Novuscraft

Level 8
Gonna have to say +1 & for frying pans, spatulas and BASIC cooking supplies, BUT maybe at a large premium, like the rest of the ingredients in 11/7. (maybe 1.5x or even 2x typical price of player ran stores)
Yeah I not saying that they would be cheap or equal to player store prices, all I am asking is that they are open to players who can’t be on when player stores are on.

Ashtetic

Level 52
Ashtetic
Ashtetic
Omega+
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION: I want to suggest that there should be essential ingredients for cooking in either the family shop or 7/11. Currently, the only way to get Ingredients or tools for cooking is through player-owned shops. I am not suggesting all ingredients, just basic stuff that would make simple dishes or at least gain levels for cooking for new players.
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?: The benefit for the community would be: easier access to cooking items. Players will have less stress trying to meet up with the random scheduling of player own stores that would have these items.
+1 YES PLEASE

Heimdallr

Level 4
II_Heimdallr_II
II_Heimdallr_II
Notable
+1 I totally agree with you

The FJ

Level 94
ilovemyplanex5
ilovemyplanex5
Rich+
+1
please......... my character is supposed to be a god at cooking but he can't even make a bacon and egg sandwhich

Users who are viewing this thread