rinis
rinis
Omega
IGN: rinis
DATE: 11/13/2022
WHAT YOU WANT TO SUGGEST OR MENTION:
Add a glow ink sacs and pink concrete powder to the apartment editmode
HOW WILL THIS BENEFIT THE SERVER/COMMUNITY?:
Dude, I want pretty blocks to use. How can I texture my super cool pink bed without the concrete powder
and tbh I want glowing signs. I think it makes things fancy, please. I'm begging.

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
+1!!

Quoting Taylor Swift:
"Best believe I'm still bejeweled
When I walk in the room
I can still make the whole place shimmer"

I want to make the place shimmer with glow ink sacs

will!

Level 53
Community Team
Lore Team
lirically
lirically
Notable+
+1

any new added blocks to apt editmode are a plus, the more the better, it enables the community to be more creative w/ their interior builds.

(GLOWING SIGNS ARE F****** SICK!!)

Shadonk

Level 13
Shadonky
Shadonky
Omega
+1 +1 +1

I CANNOT STRESS ENOUGH HOW MUCH I HAVE STRUGGLED TO GHET THIS TO HAPPEN IM SO SGHRFTGOSDUFTHSLDHFGBKLSDFJGBSDFJKLGBN

Customable

Level 137
Administrator
School Clubs Lead
Media Team
Customable
Customable
Omega+
+1

glow ink sacks would be incredible, unfortunately, pink concrete is actually the ATM at the moment, perhaps we could consider changing it but we are running out of blocks we can apply things to

Sporkmoment

Level 21
Sporkmoment
Sporkmoment
Notable
+1

Let.. let our signs glow, PLS.

(and as Customable said, the pink concrete powder is sadly the ATM :C but finding another block for it would be amazing!)

rinis

Level 101
rinis
rinis
Omega
+1

Let.. let our signs glow, PLS.

(and as Customable said, the pink concrete powder is sadly the ATM :C but finding another block for it would be amazing!)
IT ISNT AN ATM ANYMORE AND STAFF CAN USE IT AND STUFF SO IDK IDK WHAT THE DEAL IS BC IDK HOW CODING WORKS BUYT FHFHFHFHFH I JUST WANT IT MAN

Lizalopod

Level 130
I'm p sure the ATM block will eventually be replaced so pink concrete is available

Also glow sacks pls I beg

KimiNoUso

Level 339
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Accepted
We'll work on adding these, however we haven't been able to figure out the issue with pink concrete powder yet.

Users who are viewing this thread