Kyomi
Surname:
West

Preferred Name:
N/A

Aliases:
Cori (close friends)
Cor (family)

Demi-girl, she/her and xe/xem (pronounced ze/zem)

Height:
5'4

Weight: 127 lb

Build: Slim, not very muscled
Slightly square face

Skin Color: slightly tanned pale skin

Eye Color: gray

Hair Style: wavy, usually all down or half-up half-down bun

Hair Color: dark brown

Fashion: Bohemian/Light Academia

Abnormalities: large patch on back of neck that looks burned

Date of Birth: 4 March 2006

Place of Birth: Malaysia

Nationality: Malaysian/Japanese

Race: Southeast Asian

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual panromantic

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Political Beliefs: Left

General Appearance

Appearance:
Coralie's long dark hair falls gently on xyr back as she walks through the city. There's something likeable about the quiet confidence evident in her stance; self-assured but not arrogant.

Personality:
Confident introvert, friendly, smart, self-diminishing, good sport

Diseases/Illness:
ADHD (inattentive)

Character Voice:
Kind of low voice, on the lower side of mezzo-soprano if we're talking music.

Equipment:
Journal - Xe writes sometimes about her classes and/or takes notes.

Clothes:
Blue top and loose yellow cardigan with white denim shorts and short boots.

Hobbies:
Drawing - She has an uncanny ability to draw people. Very useful for people-watching.
Volleyball - Xe's terrible at it, but still finds it fun.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
N/A

Skills:
Note-taking - She takes excellent notes, somehow. Xe doesn't know either.
Cooking - Although xe only recently started cooking, she's fairly good at it already.

Family:

Maro West - Father
"He's on the other side of Japan, but that's OK! I wish we could meet up soon..."
Coralie's father is really kind and has been attempting to look after her since xyr mother died. He lives on the other side of Japan. He's REALLY clingy.

Maisie Aiko West - Sister
"She's SO annoying, but hey, I still love that little chocolate gremlin. Wonder if she can come to Japan."
Maisie is Coralie's 12-year-old sister. She lives with their aunt in Malaysia, where their mother's from. Loves chocolate.

Izara Dean - Aunt
"I don't really know her, but I hope she's fine."
Izara is Coralie's aunt. She lives in Malaysia with Maisie. She's relatively nice but has a short temper.

Friends:

lezi - Friend
"My first friend! Finally someone I can actually talk to."
lezi was Coralie's first friend. They met when Coralie was in Grade 8 and lezi in Grade 9, in front of the school. When they bump into each other they usually stay and talk for a while and try to join the same classes.

Tenko - Friend
"Another friend! We haven't seen each other for a while now that I think about it."
Tenko was Coralie's second friend. They met when lezi asked Coralie if wy wanted to make some friends, and wy agreed. Tenko was the first person they talked to. Coralie hasn't seen Tenko in quite a while.

Backstory:

Coralie was born in Malaysia on the 4th March, 2006. She and her family moved to Japan when wy was 1. When xe was 4, xyr sister, Maisie, was born. About 4 months later, her mother died in a car accident. Her father, Maro, tried to look after the siblings but was unable to, leaving Coralie at Karakura when she was 11 and taking Maisie with him. Coralie didn't remember much about her mother and Maro never spoke much about her. When Coralie turned 13, xe learned that Maisie had moved to Malaysia because Maro couldn't take care of her, as his job didn't allow the time or space for it. This was also around the time xe was diagnosed with inattentive ADHD. When xe started school at Karakura secondary, she was very surprised to learn that what she had been learning from her books was actually about what she would need to know for an average grade at Karakura. Which brings us to now!

Last edited:

creativeflowers

Level 1
CreativeFlower87
CreativeFlower87
Coralie Kyomi West
[character image here]

Basic Information

First Name:
Coralie
Middle Name:
Kyomi
Surname:
West

Preferred Name:
N/A

Aliases:
Cori (close friends)
Cor (family)

Demi-girl, she/her and xe/xem (pronounced ze/zem)

Height:
5'4

Weight: 127 lb

Build: Slim, not very muscled
Slightly square face

Skin Color: slightly tanned pale skin

Eye Color: gray

Hair Style: wavy, usually all down or half-up half-down bun

Hair Color: dark brown

Fashion: Bohemian/Light Academia

Abnormalities: large patch on back of neck that looks burned

Date of Birth: 4 March 2006

Place of Birth: Malaysia

Nationality: Malaysian/Japanese

Race: Southeast Asian

Sexual Orientation: Demisexual panromantic

Religious Beliefs: Atheist

Political Beliefs: Left

General Appearance

Appearance:
Coralie's long dark hair falls gently on xyr back as she walks through the city. There's something likeable about the quiet confidence evident in her stance; self-assured but not arrogant.

Personality:
Confident introvert, friendly, smart, self-diminishing, good sport

Diseases/Illness:
ADHD (inattentive)

Character Voice:
Kind of low voice, on the lower side of mezzo-soprano if we're talking music.

Equipment:
Journal - Xe writes sometimes about her classes and/or takes notes.

Clothes:
Blue top and loose yellow cardigan with white denim shorts and short boots.

Hobbies:
Drawing - She has an uncanny ability to draw people. Very useful for people-watching.
Volleyball - Xe's terrible at it, but still finds it fun.

Serious Problems/Flaws/Addictions/Disorders/Disabilities:
N/A

Skills:
Note-taking - She takes excellent notes, somehow. Xe doesn't know either.
Cooking - Although xe only recently started cooking, she's fairly good at it already.

Family:

Maro West - Father
"He's on the other side of Japan, but that's OK! I wish we could meet up soon..."
Coralie's father is really kind and has been attempting to look after her since xyr mother died. He lives on the other side of Japan. He's REALLY clingy.

Maisie Aiko West - Sister
"She's SO annoying, but hey, I still love that little chocolate gremlin. Wonder if she can come to Japan."
Maisie is Coralie's 12-year-old sister. She lives with their aunt in Malaysia, where their mother's from. Loves chocolate.

Izara Dean - Aunt
"I don't really know her, but I hope she's fine."
Izara is Coralie's aunt. She lives in Malaysia with Maisie. She's relatively nice but has a short temper.

Friends:

lezi - Friend
"My first friend! Finally someone I can actually talk to."
lezi was Coralie's first friend. They met when Coralie was in Grade 8 and lezi in Grade 9, in front of the school. When they bump into each other they usually stay and talk for a while and try to join the same classes.

Tenko - Friend
"Another friend! We haven't seen each other for a while now that I think about it."
Tenko was Coralie's second friend. They met when lezi asked Coralie if xe wanted to make some friends, and xe agreed. Tenko was the first person they talked to properly besides lezi. Coralie hasn't seen Tenko in quite a while.

Backstory:

Coralie was born in Malaysia on 4th March, 2006. She and her family moved to Japan when wy was 1. When xe was 4, xyr sister, Maisie, was born. About 4 months later, her mother died in a car accident. Her father, Maro, tried to look after the siblings but was unable to, leaving Coralie at Karakura when she was 11 and taking Maisie with him. Coralie didn't remember much about her mother and Maro never spoke much about her. When Coralie turned 13, xe learned that Maisie had moved to Malaysia because Maro couldn't take care of her, as his job didn't allow the time or space for it. This was also around the time xe was diagnosed with inattentive ADHD. When xe started school at Karakura secondary, she was very surprised to learn that what she had been learning from her books was actually about what she would need to know for an average grade at Karakura. Which brings us to now!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread