mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Corinna D' Angelis |

cherae

Level 4
[!] None of this information is to be taken ICLY unless told by me (cherae) that you are allowed to. [!]
[!] I do not claim any of the other characters in this besides Corinna D' Angelis [!]

»»————- Corinna D' Angelis ————-««
Now Playing: Corinna's Vibes

00:00 ●━━━━━━─────── 4:44
⇆ㅤㅤㅤㅤ◁ㅤㅤ❚❚ㅤㅤ▷ㅤㅤㅤㅤ↻

Corinna's Onrain Account

»»————-  ————-««

⇁ Full Name ↽
I Corinna Rosa-Louise Miller D' Angelis Russo Shimasu

Preferred Name
I Corinna Rosa D' Angelis Russo

⇁ Nicknames ↽
I 'Rina' - Literally everyone calls her this, she just goes by it mainly because people mis-pronounce her real name.
II 'Rin' - Violetta, Sadie, and Arielle
III 'Ri-Ri' (Ree-Ree) - Her friends back in Italy.
IV 'Rae Rae' (Ray-Ray) - Started by her cousin Whyatt, A name he'd call her when they were little that followed, most of his friends now refer to her as it as well.
V 'Rosa' - Her main family back in Italy.

⇁ Age ↽
I 19 years old.

⇁ Birth Date ↽
I October 8th 2002

⇁ Star Sign ↽

I Libra

⇁ Birth Place ↽
I Corinna was born in Roseheim, Germany but after being adopted into the D' Angelis, family moved to Lucca Italy; Which is a city near the west coast of Italy, well known for its mountain ranges along the city with beautiful buildings.

⇁ Gender ↽
I Female

⇁ Year ↽
I A Freshman at Karakura College

⇁ Blood Type ↽
I AB

⇁ Sexual Orientation ↽
I Straight

»»————-  ————-««

⇁ Likes ↽
I Corinna is one to enjoy nature when she's stressed. A certain place she loves to go and hang out in, is the Akihito Zen Garden. It's a beautiful trail up the mountains with her favorite cherry blossom trees along it. It's such a relaxing area that is perfect for a break from society.
II Another thing Corinna enjoys is a good party. It doesn't matter if it's a small house party or a big one at Luxe, She is sure to be there, Along side of her friends that she goes everywhere with. Anywhere she can get drunk, enjoy herself, meet new people and just escape from reality
III Like most people in Karakura, Corinna has an 'Onrain' account. She enjoys spending hours on end, just scrolling through her feeds and looking at all the posts on there. She mainly does it when she has nothing else to do in for example: classes, sitting at home..
IV Since a little girl, Corinna has always been a dancer. She's done all types at different points in her life. Hip-hop, Ballet, Jazz, Tap, Lyrical.. But the only one she has done her entire life is Contemporary, Starting at the age of 3, she loved a soft, meaningful routine.
V Along side of dancing, Corinna also loves to sing.. She has been told since she was young that she has a lovely voice and could use it to her advantage.. But it was never something she really got into, She mainly just sings at home with her friends.

⇁ Dislikes ↽
I Corinna has always loved her Italian culture, It's her whole life. Moving away from Italy was a struggle for her because of it. She had rarely ever left Italy besides a few vacations every couple of years. Because of this, anytime someone jokes on the Italian life, culture, up-bringing or anything related to her lively-hood.. It aggravates her, sometimes causing her to rant at them; always in Italian of course so they wouldn't understand that they were actually getting cussed out.
II Being quite the party person, Corinna hates feeling left out. Anytime her friends do something without her, it makes her feel unimportant and unneeded.. Causing her to be very distant.. This is normally what sends her into her depression spirals, which is when she mainly drinks and does anything and everything to distract herself.

⇁ Signature↽

⇁ Hobbies ↽
I Dancing
II Singing
III Partying
IV Doing her make up
V Dressing up fancy for no reason
VI Playing Volley Ball

⇁ Quirks ↽

I Corinna doesn't have many quirks, One she has is a fidgeting problem. She has trouble staying still for long periods of time. Another one she has is due to her asthma, She wheezes when she laughs and she's very self conscious about it. Though she's been told its not that bad she does her best to control it.

⇁ Illnesses and Disabilities ↽

I Since she was little Corinna always got anxious during situations. She'd constantly worry about the future, death, losing family members and it would send her into spirals. She'd cry, almost always hyperventilate; which caused her to pass out a couple of times. Due to these outbursts becoming more common, her parents took her into a Psychologist to see what they thought about the situation, they then diagnosed her with 'Anxiety' at the age of 8.
II More recently, since her move to 'Karakura' Corinna started going through sudden mental spirals.. Much like depression but it only lasted for a couple hours/ days at a time. She'd drift from her friends, mention thoughts of death, cry, and sometimes it would be so bad she had to go home to Italy to balance herself and get back to normal. Not that being in 'Karakura' was bad for her, It was just new for her and different. She'd never lived alone until now.. Even though she's rarely alone unless she makes herself be alone. During one of her recent trips back home, her grandmother sat her down and had a conversation with her about these outbursts. Saying that she might want to talk to someone back home in 'Karakura' about Bi-Polar Disorder. She thought about it, her grandmother possibly being right, she just hasn't found the time nor energy to go see anyone about it.
III Throughout Corinna's life she always had a bit of difficulty breathing while working out. Not up until recently was it bad enough that she found it hard just doing daily activities like: walking to school from her apartment, going up the flights of stairs to classes.. things like that. So while at the hospital for one of her friends, she got her lungs checked out and was given an inhaler for her Asthma. Which she now uses when she needs it.

⇁ How She Acts ↽
I The way Corinna acts is sorely based off of how she is feeling mentally. If she's in a bit of a sad mood she tends to be very distant and quiet, having constant blank expressions; But if she's happy and excited, she's more rambunctious and crazy, always having a wide smile plastered on her face. She tends to be more towards the happier side but no matter what she's feeling, She'll be down for a drink. Maybe not always a heavily liquor but she'll be down to chill with a glass of wine.

⇁ Character Trope ↽
I Femme Fatale
"an attractive and seductive woman, especially one who will ultimately bring disaster to a man who becomes involved with her." Even though Rina doesn't do bad things to people often, despite the reason she actually moved to Japan. She uses her looks and body to get what she wants. Anything and everything she can get by using herself, she will do it.

⇁ Phobias and Fears ↽

I Like a lot of people in Karakura, Corinna has Astraphobia, which is a phobia of storms. Any time she hears thunder, or sees lightning.. She freaks out, beginning to have a panic attack; having trouble breathing, focusing becomes hard, hearing becomes muffled and her vision gets blurry. It all will continue until she either feels safe with someone or the storm goes away. Now just because she’s afraid of storms doesn’t mean she doesn’t like a good rain shower. She love those, hearing the soft raindrops is soothing to her.
II Ever since she was little, any time someone would throw up around Corinna, she’d freak out.. She’d exclude herself from the world, almost going into that out of body conscious. She’d just cry.. everyone and thing around her became blurry, voices sounding muffled by her own head. She doesn’t like throwing up either, this also sends her into panic mode, not nearly as bad as the being thrown up around her. She looked it up one day and declared the fact that she is Emetophobic.
III Athazagoeaphobia, commonly known as “FOMO” which means fear of missing out. Along with this she also is afraid of being forgotten. She’s always been like this, being pushed away or told not to go to something hurt her deeply. She didn’t like feeling this way and the older she got, the harder it was on her when it would happen.
IV Along side of Athazagoraphobia, Corinna; as she got older, feared not being good enough. Going to school back in Italy, her parents were very hard on her about her grades and extra activities, making it hard on her. She feared the consequences of not doing good, easily going into spirals because she doesn’t feel like she’s doing enough.

⇁ Languages ↽
I Living it Italy her whole childhood, Corinna learned Italian by her whole family but mainly by her grandmother who she spent her early days with when her parents worked. She was a quick learner about it, learning it within a year or two.
II Being originally from Germany before adoption, and the fact that her grandmother knew her real mother and spoke the language herself, Corinna along side Italian learned German, in hopes one day she’ll be able to talk to her actual mother and possibly her father if he ever comes back into her life.
III A couple years after learning Italian, Corinna’ family traveled to Japan to see her aunt and cousin. While she was there for a couple weeks and the following trips after, she quickly picked up Japanese. Which at first was only used when she’d travel there but is now very helpful because she lives there, using what she learned and even then learning more.

⇁ Addictions ↽
I Corinna isn’t always one to drink hard core liquors. Yes, she’ll have a drink here and there, but she only really DRINKS when she’s in a mental spiral. When her anxiety or depression takes over her; that’s when she leans more into hard-core drinking.

⇁ Sexual Orientation ↽
Straight

⇁ Statistics ↽
82/130

I Perception: Four
II Morality: five
III Endurance: Eight
IV Social: Eight
V Charisma: Eight
VI Agility: Five
VII Objectivity: Four
VIII Sanity: Five
IX Strength: Five
X Intelligence: Six
XI Luck: Six
XII Health: Nine
XIII Privilege: Nine

»»————-  ————-««

⇁ Ethnicity ↽
I German, Italian

⇁ General Appearance ↽
I Being both German and Italian, two ethnicity's with such strong genes... She has very prominent genes from both. Ever since she was younger, she has loved her wavy blonde hair. It being a natural light blonde with definition to it constantly. Due to her strong jaw line and pronounced lips, she has a beauty to her that she was blessed with. Since moving to Japan, she has been told by many people that her eyes are beautiful; A light blue that shimmers in the sunlight. Along with her eyes, she has long eyelashes naturally. Her skin would be smooth, bit of freckles scattered around her face..

⇁ Face Claim

⇁ Hair Claim

⇁ Eye Claim

⇁ Body Type ↽

Corinna's would be petite, being around the height of 5'3 and weighing about 49 kilos. {{109 pounds}} With her body being sleek and fit, she'd have a quite small waist with slightly bigger hips; showing as a smooth hour-glass figure.

⇁ Tattoos ↽

Since her sixteenth birthday, Corinna has been getting a new tattoo for every birthday present with her parents.
I On her sixteenth, she got a small angel wing tattoo and halo on her right rib cage, towards her back a bit more; Which is a tattoo all of the girls in the D' Angelis family have, because the last name 'Angelis' means 'One of the Angeli family' and the last name 'Angeli' stands for 'From the angels.'
II Age seventeen, Corinna got a hallow heart on her bikini line, left side, which was one her grandmother wanted her to get and told her "Quando ti sposi, il tatuaggio viene riempito." Which is Italian for "When you get married, you get the tattoo filled in." Which means a lot to Rina, She has been excited about getting it filled in since the day she got it, but she just recently found out the real meaning of it. A tattoo is permanent, just like a marriage should be. Once you get it filled in, there's no going back.. Just like marriage, Which taught her not to just give her heart away.
III The big eighteenth birthday, Rina got the words 'la vita è bella' on her right collar bone. Which is Italian for 'Life is beautiful'. She got this to remind herself that life is what she wants it to be, if she wants it to be beautiful, then she has to try and make it beautiful herself.
IV On her nineteenth birthday, Rina got a semi-colon on her left wrist. A semi-colon is used when a sentence can be ended, but the writer chose not to. The writer being Corinna and the sentence being her life. Proving that yes, she could end her life, but she is choosing not to. She got this because of her sudden sadness and attempts of suicide proving to her that it's not her time yet, so she choices to continue.

⇁ Fashion Style ↽
Corinna loves fashion. Shopping and styling is some of her favorite things to do in her free-time. When she dresses herself freely, she tends to lean towards 90's-2000's preppy styles {{For an idea, just think about what Cher from clueless wears}} She wears lots of plaid skirts, tennis skirts, both with some kind of matching hoodie and collar underneath.

⇁ Accessories ↽
I Some kind of purse

II Her white flip phone
III Light blue inhaler for her asthma
IV White or black bow in the back of her hair

⇁ Voice Claims ↽
Corinna's voice speaking 'Japanese, Italian, and German'
Corinna's singing voice

⇁ Smells of ↽
I Corinna would smell of candied roses; which are roses covered in a sugar paste and sugar.. Radiating a sweet and soft smell at the same time. It sounds like such a strong sense but it isn't, it would be lite and homely.

»»————-  ————-««

⇁ Family ↽
I Real Mother - 'Mamushka' - Leni-Rose Miller - Deceased
II Real Father- ??? - ??? - ???
III Adoptive Mother - 'Mamma' - Leadrea Lionetti D’ Angelis Russo - Alive
IV Adoptive Father- 'Papà' - Adriano D’ Angelis Russo - Alive
V Aunt - 'Zia Elenora' - Elenora Rogers - Alive
VI Cousin - 'Vi' - Vera Marino Lionetti - Alive
VII Cousin - 'Whyass' - Whyatt Rogers Shiamsu - Alive
VIII Grandmother -'Noona' - Maria Conquiz-Russo D' Angelis - Alive
IX Cousin - 'Ferri' - Ferri Shimasu - Alive
X Cousin - 'Loveli' - Loveli Shimasu - Alive
XI Cousin - 'Shock' - Ammar Shimasu Koji - Alive
XII Cousin - 'Mads' - Madison Shimasu - Alive
XIII Aunt - Thai Garcia Taketa Shimasu - Alive

XIX Uncle - James Garcia Shimasu - Alive
XX Cousin - 'Char' - Charlotte Shimasu - Alive

⇁ Friends ↽
I 'Kami' - Kamido Koji Zen - Alive
II 'Peach' - Peach Allaire - Alive

III 'Marg' - Margarita Koji - Alive
IV 'Sae' - Sadie R. Taketa - Alive
V 'Peachy' - Peachy Ozoku - Alive
VI 'Kite' - Elias Shimasu Koji.. - Alive
VII 'Shawn' - Shawn Grant - Alive
VIII 'Vio' Violetta Hirayama - Alive
IX 'Lun' - Luna Kishiko - Alive

More to be added...

⇁ Love Interest ↽
???

»»————-  ————-««

⇁ Tequila Talk ↽
April 15th 2012
The D' Angelis family walked into the pet store, looking around at all the little creatures in cages; trying to find the perfect pet for Corinna. The ten year old walked over to the bird cages, looking at all the different kinds, 'Love Birds' 'Grey Parrots' and some 'Red Avadavat'. The birds chirped at Rina, causing her to giggle before calling her mum over and pointing out the birds. "Voglio questa mamma" ('I want this one mom') Rina said to her, pointing to the lightest of the grey parrots. The birds continued to chirp while her mother walked over to get the shop worker. Once the bird was out and paid for, they asked what she was going to name her. Corinna thought hard about all of her favorite things, finally choosing her favorite song 'Tequila' To name her after. At first her parents were a bit strict about it but they saw how happy it made Rina to have a bird named after her favorite song. They took her home and since that day Tequila goes almost everywhere with Rina, She lives in Japan with her now, taking the role of the emotional support animal since her friend is afraid of dogs. Rina and Tequila are good for each other, and since Tequila is a grey parrot she'll be around for a while.. Since their life span is so long.

⇁ "Family Business" ↽
November 4th 2016
The new thirteen year old walked into her fathers office, taking a seat and looking at him with the attitude she was graced with. He looked over at her from his side of the table, stopping whatever he was doing and bringing all his attention to her. "che succede principessa" (Whats up princess) He said, knowing what she was about to say, just not prepared for it. "Mi hai detto che avrei potuto vedere il tuo lavoro quando ho compiuto quindici anni. Adesso sono quinto" (You told me I could see your work when I turned fifthteen.. Im fifthteen now.) She said, knowing that she'll finally be able to see the business this year. Her father and her bickered back and forth before her mother came in, telling her father that it was time to show her. He shook his head, knowing that this could end badly.

November 5th 2016
The long car ride into the city of Lucca, Rina was excited.. Finally being allowed to know, but she didn't know that she would regret getting involved. Finally arriving at the warehouse, the family went inside the well decorated building, and followed into the office where all of her fathers "Co-workers" sat. She looked around the room, confused. All of them wearing black suits. Her father pulled out the chair at the head of the table, telling her to take a seat. She did as told sitting down. Everyone in the room, explaining their jobs to her, she finally understood why everything was so secretive and the reason her family had the money they had. Her family was the lead of one of the Italian mafias, and she was next in line to run it all. Her father was the head of it all, the boss, and her "Uncle" was the Underboss. The person that is in charge when her father isn't around. All of the people in the room informed her of their roles, her finally understanding it all. They told her she couldn't tell anyone about any of it, saying it could get them and herself killed. They also told her that people, aka the "Bad people" will know that she is aware of it all now and will need to keep an eye out for trouble, inform her father of it immediately because it could get her killed.

⇁ Bashed Christmas (T.W.)↽
December 20th 2016
The yearly Christmas party had finally arrived. It was one of Corinna's favorite holidays. Every year her family threw a big party for all of their friends to come and celebrate before the actual holiday. This year being the first year Rina was actually able to participate in decorating and setting up, years prier she had just played with her friends and cousins. She loved all things Christmas, the lights, the parties, everything. Come time for the actual party to begin, Rina ran around in her beautiful Christmas outfit, it showing off her physic nicely. All of her fathers co-workers were there, along with their families and some people Rina didn't know. The night went lovely until a guy whom wasn't invited appeared. Corinna saw the man everywhere she ran at the party. She had gone into the empty girls bathroom to get away but she still felt like she was being watched. Going into the large stale and standing against the wall, trying to sooth her anxiety down. She was fine, nothing was going to happen. She kept repeating different varieties of those statements in her head until the bathroom door opened, hearing a click on the lock. Rina inhaled, hoping it was a worker at the party so she decided to speak up. "Someones still in here" She said, opening the bathroom stall revealing the large male figure that had been watching her the whole party, There was 2 things that could happen to her in this moment and she wasn't prepared for either of them. She was newly 15, still a child.. but yet it still happened, the male leaving her on the floor, beat up and bruised, her dress that she loved deeply, was torn and ripped all over, barely even covering her anymore. She just sat there, crying, listening to all the happy people listening to the happy Christmas music.. It getting louder as she heard the door open again, her not even jumping, not being afraid of anything for a minute. "Rina?" She heard her older cousin Vera say as she push the stall door open, revealing her broken self to her, Vera immidiately falling to the ground with her, knowing what had just happened to her. She just hugged her, Rina's crying into her shoulder. "Vado a chiamare zia Lea" ("Ill go get aunt Lea" aka Rina's mom) She whispered, hugging her for another moment before rushing out of the bathroom to get her, coming back a moment later with Lea, Rina's mother.. Looking down at her destroyed daughter, who couldn't feel a thing.

The day after that night, Rina sat in her bed, crying into her mothers arms as her mother told her that she had to move to Japan, in with her aunt and cousin. It was the best option for her and Corinna knew this, but she didn't want to leave her whole life behind. Her dad was in the room as well, packing up for Rina, knowing she'd be too weak to do it at her mental state. He was hurt that his little girl had to go through such a thing because of what he does, being the head of it all has its consequences and this was one of them. He had already given orders to everyone in his commands, telling them to deal with the man the way they feel he deserves. Everyone he worked with cherished Corinna as if she were their own, taking her in when she needed to be away from home, always being there when needing another hand. They were determined to find the male, treat him the way he deserves to be treated for doing what he did to Corinna. Her mom knew bringing her into the business was a bad idea, but because it was a family thing, she had no choice. Corinna was next in line for it, now becoming the head of it, in a different country.

⇁ Goodbye Italy. ↽
December 26th 2016
Moving away from everything she had ever known was the last thing Corinna wanted to do the day after a holiday that was ruined for her. Arriving at the airport and finally getting her checked in with everything she'll need in Japan, a new life ahead of her. A tear fell as he mom pulled her into a hug, telling her everything was going to be okay and that she can come back to visit when ever she desires. "Ti amo principessa, mi dispiace aver lasciato che ti succedesse." (I love you princess, Im sorry I let this happen to you.) He father said, pulling her into a hug. She sobbed into his chest, him being 6'3 and her being barely 5' at the time. She told him it was fine, even though she knew she'll never be the same. Finally leaving her parents sight and going into security, then boarding her plane.. The first time she'll travel alone but definitely not the last.

⇁ Traffic Jam ↽
Janurary 10th 2018
In one of her terrible depression spirals, she wondered the streets alone in the middle of the night. Corinna stumbled around, being wasted, on her way to the Zen garden to cry. Looking over to the empty street and wondering into it, laying down, not even thinking about what could happen. She had layed there for around 30 minutes, nothing near her, no one driving nor walking. Just listening to the sounds of the wind against the trees. Out of no where she heard a car turn onto the street where she laid, She didn't even budge, finally being her time.

Janurary 15th 2018
Her eyes opened, looking around at the unfamiliar room, beginning to panic before her mother rushed over to calm her down. She had no clue what had happened and where she was. After being informed of it all again, she rubbed her head trying to remember, but she couldn't, she couldn't remember anything from that night. The doctors told her what was wrong, broken leg and major head trauma, giving her a prescription and some crutches for her when she was able to leave.

⇁ Disney in Paris ↽
September 7th 2020
Finally landing in Paris, France; The girls looked at each other excited for their 2 day vacation. After just getting back from a long trip from Italy, Arielle had surprised the girls with a trip to Disney Paris. They all had no idea what to expect. After leaving the airport with their stuff they headed straight to the hotel they were staying in, getting changed out of their travel clothes and into their night time clothes for the park, getting ready and leaving. "I wonder what the restaurant will have" Violetta said as they walked to their cab. "They better have Macaroons. I've been craving them!" Rina said, climbing into the back causing the girls to laugh a bit. Once arriving at the park, they got their tickets and headed in, seeing the beautiful castle in the distance causing them to jump with excitement and rush inside to the restaurant next to it. Getting seated at their table and giggling like kids in a candy shop. All the princesses and people from disney movies made their way around, and talking to the girls, Arielle having to translate the french for them since they knew very little. Getting their food and eating away at the amazing meals in front of them.

»»————-  ————-««

Thank you for reading my biography!!
This will often be updated with new things so be sure to keep an eye out for it if you're interested!

»»————-  ————-««

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread