mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied CorruptDxrkRP Teaching Assistant (T.A) Applictation

OOC section]

In Game Name: CorruptDxrkRP

School Employee Role you are Applying For: Teaching Assistant (T.A)

How often do you log onto the server?:
I will be online everyday, pretty much all day, considering its my summer break, ill be up late almost everynight.

Do you have discord?: Yes, my discord is JaydenBabe#5729

Do you have a microphone?: Yes I do, usually connected to my earphones or on my phone.

Have you ever been banned, If yes when and why?: No, I have never been banned.

Can you ensure that you will often come on: When I am active, ill try to come on as much as I possibly can. But if I cannot come online, on a certain day, ill let someone know e.g another teacher or higher up.

Do you recognize that you can be ICly fired?: Yes, I know I can be fired from this job ICly.

In as much detail as possible, describe the role of your chosen school employee: The role of a Teaching assistant isn't only to help multiple teachers in their classes but to help each student individually, A teacher assistant works under the supervision of a licensed teacher and helps reinforce materials or lessons taught. They may help small groups of students, one-on-one, or work exclusively with special education students attending traditional classroom settings.

Do you have any past experience in this type of roleplay?: Yes i do on my Main account i was a History Teacher twice and really enjoyed it, but that was a little hard for me having to plan out lessons everyday. I was hoping I could give this Job a go and see if im fit for it.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I have a lot of experience in role playing especially on SRP I have been on the server for a year and a few months, and already i have done so many exciting role plays which i have enjoyed. i have been a teacher, a student, college student, Police Officer, and an Adult, and every roleplay i have enjoyed. I cant wait to see what this one brings me!.

Are you familiar with what your job does? If so, describe it: My Job is to assist teachers in lessons, as well as helping the students who may seem a bit stuck or may not understand the work that has been given to them by their teachers, my job is to help them to understand what the teacher has asked and taught them.

[Situations]

During a work shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how do you react?: I would calmly, respectfully ask them to refrain from any offensive acts and find a way to resolve the issue. If it continues, I will report the behaviour to a higher up like a principal or an actual teacher and make sure the student is accounted for.

You are doing a hazardous job requested by the School Principal, how do you react?: I would request that the job does not hurt any students or staff. I would then ask how to perform my duty and do it efficiently. I would be more than willing to do the job as long as no one gets hurt.

Another school employee is doing something very dangerous on the job or acting out of order, how do you react?: I would come up to them and ask the reason for their behaviour. If it is unreasonable or dangerous to others, I will try my best to fix the situation with the help of others. If this is not obtainable, I will get a staff member involved to help with the serious situation.

[IC section]

Applicant Name: Milo Fayer

Chosen Job: Teaching Assistant (T. A).

The motivation for Joining YHS: I moved to Japan a few years back, with my brothers from Germany due to some indifferent problems at home. When i was the age of 14 I moved into Karakura's High school everyone there was so nice and kind especially the teachers and T.A's who would always help me with my learning when I got stuck or when i was dong something wrong. The school is a perfect example of this positive behaviour, but some of the students don't go to class that I've noticed and could be better at that, so even if they don't go to class I can still educate them and help them fix their grades none the less.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
The reason I should be accepted over others is I have a good relationship with the other students, I am an extremely hard worker. I've looked for jobs multiple times, and none of them accepted me because either they had someone they really wanted or I didn't give them whatever it was that was specific for them. My reason to want to join is to help students and maybe other teachers plan for the next classes. I hope i can give the students the Education they need so they can go further in life.

Users who are viewing this thread