mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Cosmetics are compleatly useless

Status
Not open for further replies.

RayRJ2544

Level 8
What is the point of getting a rank, other than helping the server? Mounts are now useless if they'll go the same speed as walking. Using gadgets is nowadays considered as abusing, or they're just useless. And particles, hats, emotes... Like they're a nice touch sure, but they're just like... Nobody even uses them anymore. As long as this is getting more realistic which is nice, donating just doesn't give you anything special back. Even the speciality of nicknames is now 'replaced' by roleplay names. Althought we all want to help the server, and sure we get new maps by doing so, it doesn't give donators anything personally special. Sure we shouldn't be able to abuse any cosmetics, but.... WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM THEN?

Last edited:
What is the point of getting a rank, other than helping the server? Mounts are now useless if they'll go the same speed as walking. Using gadgets is nowadays consired as abusing, or they're just useless. And particles, hats, emotes... Like they're a nice touch sure, but they're just like... Nobody even uses them anymore. As long as this is getting more realistic which is nice, donating just doesn't give you anything special back. Even the speciality of nicknames is now 'replaced' by roleplay names. Althought we all want to help the server, and sure we get new maps by doing so, it doesn't give donators anything personally special. Sure we shouldn't be able to abuse any cosmetics, but.... WHAT DO YOU DO WITH THEM THEN?
You have permission to /nick

You support the server, and help the funding for new things. (e.g The new map.)

You get the mounts set to your rank.

You would use your cosmetic as an oocly way to go around.

I Think if you knew why they were slowed down, you might accept it more, the speed cosmetics, were slowed down, because they were faster then the new cars, and people used the speed mounts instead of a car, they were slowed down, because people started to use them ICly (e.g Catching up to ducks in his car.) And people would stop buying cars, because they have mounts that are 5x faster, and the hard work put into making the cars would just be a waste, And also, people glitch and fly miles off of the map with the speed mounts, because the speed is to hard to control.

Hope this helped.

Last edited:

RayRJ2544

Level 8
You have permission to /nick

You support the server, and help the funding for new things. (e.g The new map.)

You get the mounts set to your rank.

You would use your cosmetic as an oocly way to go around.

I Think if you knew why they were slowed down, you might accept it more, the speed cosmetics, were slowed down, because they were faster then the new cars, and people used the speed mounts instead of a car, they were slowed down, because people started to use them ICly (e.g Catching up to ducks in his car.) And people would stop buying cars, because they have mounts that are 5x faster, and the hard work put into making the cars would just be a waste, And also, people glitch and fly miles off of the map with the speed mounts, because the speed is to hard to control.

Hope this helped.
You do make a good point. Maybe I was just pissed about it when I heard about it in the morning. But like as much as I want to support the server, I don't see anybody using cosmetics anymore as they provide literally nothing useful. So why to even have them there? In my opinion they should add like a bonus pocket money, a special item, or something useful in the roleplay for donators.

You do make a good point. Maybe I was just pissed about it when I heard about it in the morning. But like as much as I want to support the server, I don't see anybody using cosmetics anymore as they provide literally nothing useful. So why to even have them there? In my opinion they should add like a bonus pocket money, a special item, or something useful in the roleplay for donators.
Its only the speed mounts that have changed, Other things like gadgets and particles are still the same, and mounts are still there its just that the drugged horse has been slowed down a bit, along side other speed mounts, to stop people abusing them ICly.

RayRJ2544

Level 8
Its only the speed mounts that have changed, Other things like gadgets and particles are still the same, and mounts are still there its just that the drugged horse has been slowed down a bit, along side other speed mounts, to stop people abusing them ICly.
Yeah, I know. But I was talking about the cosmetics in a whole. Not just the mounts. And I wasn't just talking about the recent change, I was talking about the whole process of limiting the usage of cosmetics. Like I said, using gadgets are either considered as abusing or they're just useless. What's the point of even having mounts if you can just walk the same speed? Hats, particles, emotes, pets and suits are a nice touch and look good, but... What do you do with them? What do they provide you with? Absolutely nothing. Apart from mounts, the last time I used cosmetics was three months ago when I shot at someone with the fun gun, because I was bored and wanted to annoy him. And I've been a donator for over a year, I remember so well the time when people actually used these, because it was fun and not limited. Now they could just get rid of the whole thing in my opinion and replace it with something more realistic, while still providing something 'extra' to the donators. And the biggest reason for why I donated was because I wanted to help the server, but the reason why I'm even a little mad at this, is because I just got so used to use them. I feel like the ability of what I was first promised for donating, has flown away.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread