I would rate it a 9/10 because im online everyday for atleast 2 hours

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):

Nope

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:

Yes, i understand

School Employee Role you are applying for?:

Councelor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:

Councelors usually help people with mental problems and such, by talking and listening to them. As any other staff they ofcourse also help the faculty

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:

Quite good expirience! i can roleplay fantasticly and i made an full character backstory a few weeks ago. Some parts are related to real life too ;)

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:

As a councelor i want to help students having some mental or physical problems, and seeing on the roster i saw there is a lack of councelors

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Denied
https://schoolrp.net/threads/you-made-me-do-this-french-application-yes-again-yes.64639/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/language-application-3th-try.64383/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/re-application-dutch-french-1-9-23.64293/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/french-dutch-language-application-itsmelody.64176/

Pending

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

My current role in schoolrp is : Grade-12

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Melody would react by trying to call them down, if it doesnt work she goes over on her technique: when the student stops speaking she asks: "Anything else?" and if they say "no" she would ask "why did you say that to me?" to try to get the students apologies. If the student starts fighting her she would call for help using the radio.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

I would walk to them and ask what is going on, hearing both stories from both sides. After that i would check if what im thinking is correct, and send them both into different directions, and warn them not to touch each other again, otherwise they can go touch and kiss in DETENTION

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:

She would tell about it to her boss, telling as much detail as she can.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Relaxed, and relieved to finally drink coffee. She would try to make a little chat with the other staff and maybe make some job friends

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
She would stand up from her chair, and walk towards the watertap, filling a bottle of water, before handing it to the student to drink it.
/me
She would pull the two fighting students off of each other and ask them with a gentle voice &r"What is going on here?" While making sure they dont jump on each other again.
/me
She would grab a notebook and write the information down in it, after which she would tap her pen against her nails.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Melody Toki-Finster
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Miss/Mrs
Preferred Name:
Melody

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
None.
Major(s):
Teaching, Helping, Leading, Calming.
Minors:
ball sports. just ball sports.

Nationality:
France
Known Languages:
Japanese (standard), French, Italian

Backstory
Intro The year was 2005, When Melody Toki was born in a Place called Coucy in France.

Chapter 1 (Wait There Are Chapters?!) as a Kid, Melody Was Already Doing Good on Primary School, She Went to the 3th Class 1 Year Early. at Home She Would Always Be Learning. She Was Always Facinated About the Work the Teacher Did and Already Know It Was Becoming Her Dream Job. At the Age of 12, When She Moved to Highschool, She Would Find Out No Other Jobs Suit Her, and That Teaching Classes Would Be Her Thing.

Chapter 2 at the Age of 13, She Went to Go and Search a school where she could study her dream job. She stumbeled upon an advertisement in the newspaper reading "Come to Karakura-High! A place where you can study what you want and do any job you want!". And as any other kid seeing an advertisement for their dream job would do she ran to her dad and told him about it. And she was allowed to move to japan!

Chapter 3. Melody was studying japanese in one of the library's in the school when suddenly an boy approached her. "What are you reading?" Say'd the boy. "Im learning japanese to move to Karakura, So i can go study for my dream job." Is what melody say'd. "Thats nice, im learning japanese too! Im Charcles By The Way!" Say'd Charles, and he'd say an japanese sentence. "Did you just say you want to eat an baguette?!" Say'd Melody. "Yes i did".

Chapter 3.2 Charles and Melody started learning japanese together, aswell as doing homework and other things for school, they were both being bullied for being "a nerd" and this is how they both learned that being a nerd isnt really a bad thing. Soon they fell in love and dated each other, but when the time came for Charles to depart on the Plane to Japan, Melody was heartbroken. She'd never felt how breaking up felt like and she hated the feeling, but she knew she had to go on with life.

Chapter 4. Melody was currently at the age of 15 when she moved to Karakura and started studying, after three years she finally learned everything she wanted and started applying for some jobs to get money, but she got denied on all. She figured this was a sign, and that she needed to become a teacher, this brings us to now, where Melody is applied and is hoping for an answer wich will say....

Chapter 5 (From here on its new). PENDING. Melody was furious! she waited for 4 months and STILL had no answer to her teacher application, she gave up her dream and was sad about it and started pondering... "how would i still be able to do something in the school?". And thats when her best friend got kidnapped and her legg got cut off. Melody's other friend Sakura was traumatized about it and Melody started talking to her and Sakura mentioned how good she was at that, and that she would become a councelor. So here Melody is again... Waiting for this application to be accepted and get happy to work everyday! (she will get sad again if it gets denied)

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I want to do something in the school, and help the students get a better life when they grow up.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):

N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

Melody is a nice female, she loves helping others, and i think become an councelor would fit to her! She needs to be accepted above other applicants because she would invest all her time, money, and energy in it. (aswell as her coffee)

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
I really hope i get accepted as COUNCELOOOOOR! because the KHS is lacking councelors, but there are a lot of students with mental problems.
Do you have any questions?: Nope!​

Users who are viewing this thread