Level 19
OhNoNate
OhNoNate
Omega
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
OhNoNate​

Past warns/kicks/bans?:
In a little over a year I have had one ‘Perm ban (Un-appealable)’ that was changed to (Appealable) after two days and I was unbanned a day later. I’ve had around three/four warnings I think and the only kicks have been from the ‘AFK’ system.​

What is your timezone?:
Eastern standard time (Est)​

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord tag)?:
I do, (Natee#0002)

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server? (Approved, Denied & Pending):

https://schoolrp.net/threads/dxmnnates-korean-lang-app.26590/ - Korean app (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/santaclausrp-russian-language-application.33596/ - Russian app (Accepted)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/karakurarp-greek-language-app.34285/ - Greek app (Accepted for my alt)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/newyearsrp-college-application.34599/ - College app (Denied)
https://schoolrp.net/threads/newyearsrp-re-college-application.34836/ - College app (Accepted)

There are some apps I can't post as they aren't on the forums such as a shrine staff app (Before they moved to forums)

Describe your activity on the server?:

I would say I can be very active on srp for the most part. Usually being on for a minimum of a couple hours a day everyday. Exceptions to this and days my time gets cut down a little are days I work as I have a part time job. But even on those days I still usually manage to get in a few hours in the mornings, and some time at night. Most of the time while online I'll try to at least engage in some sort of RP instead of just afk’ing and not really doing much.​

Are you aware that inactivity for more than 15 days without an inactivity log will result in removal from the council?:
I fully understand this and know that if I ever plan on not being able to get on for those fifteen days that I’ll make it known.​

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
The student council is a group of students who collaborate with adult advisors and help out with various things around the school. Their jobs around the school consists of making sure other students are following all school campus rules and not causing troubles. Though they are also there to help out any student who needs it such as for example possibly new students that have any questions that need to be answered about the school. The student council is also usually involved in setting up school activities and events for the school. Overall they are there to make sure the school is a safe space for everyone and also to help out make school more fun and engaging.​

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
Nothing besides my own interest in joining brought me to apply for the student council. One thing I constantly say in applications is how I'm constantly looking for new RP experiences and that if I ever see one I try to jump at them as much as possible. This is true, and because of this whenever I get the opportunity to be involved in whatever new RP experience I may find I always put my fullest efforts into it and stay dedicated to it. The student council is one of those RP experiences I would like to be a part of and help out with. I’ve always thought that the tasks of student council are one’s that I would enjoy RP’ing out and being able to be a part of.​

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The council in Karakura does everything you’d expect of a council in a school. A lot of the time they are walking around and patrolling the school campus making sure the school is staying a safe place and everyone is following rules. If they see any students who should be in class that aren't, they will make sure to remind the student to head to class to avoid any further punishment that could come from skipping class. Another job as mentioned above that the council takes part in is keeping the school safe. The council is always on the lookout for any fights that may break out or anything in general that could possibly endanger students. If they run into such a problem depending on what it is they may attempt to resolve it themselves but will get any adult staff if needed. Overall the council works to make sure the school campus is in order and that everything is going as they should be.​

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I’d describe my work ethnic as someone who is dedicated to getting any tasks done given to them and trying to do it as best as I possibly can. Whenever I'm given any task or job that I enjoy I stay dedicated to making sure I do it correctly and the best I personally can possibly do. If I ever need to I make sure to find the time to do whatever it is I need to do.​

What interests you the most about the student council?:
As somewhat mentioned above, one of the parts that interests me most about being part of the student council is simply the idea of getting to be involved in a new RP experience and put my fullest efforts into it. The idea of being able to help out with something new and knowing I would enjoy the tasks that you’re required to do as being student council is something that makes me even more interested in this role specifically. I have yet to be a part of any roles with anything related to the school itself on SRP (Ex. Teacher, Professor, etc.). Yet I have been a part of a few things outside of the school itself, though those don’t necessarily grant a ‘role tag’, I would like to be able to finally help out with things within the school.​

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
In general the only experience I fully have is the little bit over one year I’ve had on SRP. Though inside of SRP I have been involved in a few different types of roleplaying. The experiences I would consider the most interesting would be my two roles I have had in shops/clubs. Back in around the start of the year I had the chance to be involved with being a cashier for ‘Sayonara gift shop’. That was at the time the most unique experience I’ve had as I was now working for someone Icly and got to essentially help out with running a shop. Though now I'd consider currently working at ‘Club Luxe’ to be the most interesting RP experience I have gotten to take part in.​

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Firstly I’d make sure I listen to the idea fully and get a full understanding of the idea they are presenting. After fully understanding their idea one of the most important things is to not discourage the member by telling them their idea is bad and such. Instead I’d possibly inform them on how their idea could possibly be improved on and be better and then help them come up with the ways to do that. Encouraging them is key here instead of discouraging them and making them possibly feel bad about their idea.​

In a situation where you propose an idea, and everyone else dislikes it. How would you go about this?:
I’d first make sure that there is no misunderstanding on my idea and what it is. Making sure everyone fully understands it and that everyone disliking it isn’t because they just misunderstood what it was. If after making that clear and everyone still doesn’t like the idea I would be fully open to hearing why they think that and taking that criticism to possibly come up with ideas on how to make my idea better. Or if I am fully convinced my idea is a good one I would fully explain why I think that and list of the reasoning behind why I think that.​

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
If the debate turns into an argument the first thing I would try to do is calm the situation down. The last thing that’s going to help is everyone arguing with each other, that’s not going to get anything anywhere. I would attempt to remind everyone that everyone has their own opinions on if an idea is good or bad and that everyone should be respectful of who thinks what on the idea and to keep an open mind.​

A councilor is stirring up problems and bullying students on school grounds! What would you do?:
If another councilor was acting this way to students on school grounds and I saw it happening the first thing I would do is go up to that councilor member and attempt to get them to stop their actions. Also asking them why they decided to act out and act this way towards other students. Afterwards regardless of what happens after I try to stop them I would go to someone higher up such as the president to tell them about the councilor member’s actions so it could be dealt with and hopefully resolved.​

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
If I fully disagree I would ask the council president the reasoning behind why they said what they said. Keeping an open mind and fully listening to their explanation. If I still fully disagree I would then express how I feel about what they said and why I feel that way. Then possibly trying to come up with an alternative to what they said instead and why I feel we should go with that instead of what they originally said.​

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
I’d firstly go to each member privately and hear them out about what's going on to cause this tension. Making sure I get a full understanding of what’s going on and why it’s affecting each member the way it is and making sure they are okay. I’d then come up with solutions towards fixing the tension/drama between them based on what I know and understand after talking to the two of them. Depending on the situation and the cause of the tension/drama I would either go to each of them individually and tell them how I think they could fix what’s going on. Or I would get them both together and tell them both when they’re together on what I think they could do to possibly help fix the problems going on.​

There’s a school faculty member abusing their power on school grounds! What do you do?:
If a school faculty member is abusing their power I would ask them why they are doing what they are doing and tell them why it’s wrong. I would also go to a higher up staff member such as the principal, Dean, Etc. and inform them on what’s going on so that it could be dealt with accordingly by them.​

Your friend has been given detention and has asked you to get them out of trouble. What do you do?:
Remind him that even though I may be a part of the council that doesn’t mean they get special privileges to do whatever they want nor get a ‘free pass’ out of detentions. I'd make sure to tell them to make sure they are following all rules so that such an event doesn’t happen again.​

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Yasuo ‘Oni’ A. Koji​

Character Gender:
Male​

Character Age:
Nineteen​

Character phone-number:
(+81) 549-824-822​

Brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Yasuo usually takes on a very calm yet playful personality. Always trying to make things fun in some way and trying to keep things from being boring. He prefers there to not be silence when around others as it can make him feel 'uncomfortable'. Yasuo can also change to be extremely serious in certain events especially because of past experiences he has been through. He is always usually friendly towards most people unless given a reason to not be towards someone. Which if he has to he won't back down from someone causing/trying to cause issues with himself or someone he is close to.​

Character appearance/attire:
Yasuo would be seen at 6’2 at 185 pounds. His hair color would be Red , Black , and white and he would always be wearing two black earrings. (one on each ear) He would have blueish-gray eyes and Yasuo would also have three burn marks on him (Not related to anything of gangrp), one on his left shoulder which wouldn’t be visible due to clothes covering it. One under his left eye and one under his right ear, both visible. He’d usually be seen in casual everyday clothing or sometimes dressed up in a suit and tie. Some items he is usually seen wearing are the ‘Kintsugi Black Sunglasses’.

ONI.jpg

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

What would separate me from other applicants that want this position is the amount of dedication I'm willing to put into a new job and role that I actually want. The council being one of those roles I want, I already know I would be putting my fullest efforts into doing my tasks to the best of my ability. I would be taking the role of council with full seriousness as it's definitely an important part of the school.

Why do you want this position?:

I want this position because simply put, I want to help out and think I would be a good fit because of my dedication towards having specific jobs or tasks to do and making sure I put my fullest efforts into doing it the best I can. I want to be able to come up with new ideas for the school and plan events for everyone to be able to enjoy. Instead of just being a student I want to be apart of doing more and for the school as a whole and being a bigger part of it.

What interests you the most about student council?:

What interests me the most about the student council is simply being able to be apart of making the school more fun and safe for everyone that attends. There isn't a specific one part about the council that is the cause for me applying but rather the entirety of everything the council does that interests me. Everything from being able to help students that need it, to coming up with new ideas for the school to make it a better more enjoyable place for everyone.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

To make the school a more fun environment for everyone I would contribute with helping come up with new idea's and events that the school could possibly implement or host. When it comes to making school safer I would like to be contributing to making sure no fights are occurring on school campus and that no one is breaking any rules or doing anything else that could risk the safety of other students. Reporting anything that I think would be necessary to report to the higher up's.​

Tippie

Level 169
Senior Admin
College Sports Lead
Event Coordinator
Tippieeeeeeee
Tippieeeeeeee
Fundraiser+
Accepted
Congratulations! After both the council presidents and I have reviewed your application we decided to accept it!
To get your roles on the Karakura Academics discord applied ping @Tippie#6666 in #help, for the roles in-game you can either DM me or paste the link of this application in /help. Welcome to the student council!

Users who are viewing this thread