players online

Council Application | Pantscake

Pantscake

Level 8
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft username?:
Pantscake

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
I have had some warnings don't remember how many the last one I got was from zxxo for player disrespect for saying that I think the hospital staff needed training

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT+2 (Because I live in Denmark)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Ben Bear#0301
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

French Application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-application.21782/#post-75891

Personality Disorder Application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/personality-disorder-applecation.21978/

Teacher Assistant Application - Accepted/Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-assistant-application.22905/
I got accepted then they changed it to denied

Application for Esteban 1981 - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/application-for-esteban-1981.22070/

History Teacher - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/history-teacher.22072/

Hawaiian Language application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hawaiian-language-application.23797/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I play around 12 hours a day just around I have some off days where I only play around 6 hours and I usually play on my main account
TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A student council is essentially a smaller group that take the students ideas for activities to the teachers and the principle

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
No one just was thinking about applying for some time and finally took the time to do it and that's about it

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
The council is there to help the students to get a saying in what happens on the school about a lot of things like the different clubs and if students have problems and they want someone to trust and talk to but don't want to go to the teachers

How would you describe your work ethic?:
To always have a smile on and be happy, because with happiness you get further in life and for the most part make other people happy

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I probably would say the bond they have I see a lot of the student councilors walk around together and talk together and not like the sports teams I think the schools best team is the student council

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
I do not but there's a first time for everything right

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
We talk about it as the council overall and vote for or agent it as a democracy

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
I'll accept it because the idea was probably not that good but if I really think it's a good idea ill keep the idea in the back of my head and make the idea sound better

There is a split decision on an idea. The councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted.
As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
I'll try and get everyone to chill down and suggest that we should take a small break and get some fresh air because it should not be something we have to fight over

A councilor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
I would go to the Council president and take it up with them and suggest that we should keep an eye out for the person that is abusing their rank of the council

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
I would say what I think about it because and suggest something better if I have anything if not I would say that we need to come up with a better idea because even that it is the president we should not be scared to say what we think they

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councilors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
Try and take a talk to them about it and wait a bit to see if it helps if not then ill go to the council president and get him or her to do something about it because the council can fight but not that hard so it affects their work

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Ben Dot

Character Gender:
He do be male

Character Age:
I am eighteen years old

Character phone-number:
123-333-805

A brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Ben is a kind and loving person, that just wants everyone to get along and to be friends.
He can also get trigger over things easily from people that lie to him or try and hurt his friends or family

Character appearance/attire:
He'd be a male that's 6'3 with light brown hair
His eye color is blue and green, he'd also appear to be gay

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:

Why do you want this position?:

Because I would like to help out the students of Karakura high so they can grow and become successful in life and don't go down a dark path of crime

What interests you the most about student council?:
Be able to have a saying in what is going on around the school, and help the school to be a better place for the students to be and more fun so we can get more student to attend student-related things like clubs or classes but in general just to make the school a better place for students all around the school

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I will try and make activities for students that don't have classes so they don't just sit around and do nothing like take them to play football or a small volleyball tournament

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Thank you for taking the time to apply, however this application has been denied.​

Users who are viewing this thread