Council Application | Pantscake

Pantscake

Level 8
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
Pantscake

Any previous warns/kicks/bans?:
MikeShotZ - R. Disrespect towards staff - Invalid
Zxxo - R. Disrespect towards players - Said hospital staff did not know how to do their job right.
Ulkuva - R. Perm Banned - For calling her a little lady / Im6 unbanned me because not a valid reason to ban me

What is your timezone in GMT?:
GMT+2 (Denmark)

Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username)?:
Ben Bear#8396

Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?:

French Application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/french-application.21782/#post-75891

Personality Disorder Application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/personality-disorder-applecation.21978/

Teacher Assistant Application - Accepted/Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/teacher-assistant-application.22905/
I got accepted then they changed it to denied

Application for Esteban 1981 - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/application-for-esteban-1981.22070/

History Teacher - Denied
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/history-teacher.22072/

Hawaiian Language application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/hawaiian-language-application.23797/

Swedish Language application - Accepted - Alt account
https://schoolrp.net/index.php?threads/swedish-application.25226/

Monophobia application - Accepted - Main account
https://schoolrp.net/threads/monophobia-applecation.26455/

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?:
I wake up at around 10 am and is online on the server to around 1 am and I always have the forums open on my pc.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council?:
A group of individually formed together to help the school and sometimes the local community come to decisions and organize and manage events, they also supervise over the students of the school ensuring they are conforming with the rule of the grounds.

Who or what brought you to apply for the student council? (e.g. a friend, colleague, etc):
So I am really good friends with Poppy and Piper and Poppy asked if I wanted to apply for the student council so that’s what I am doing now.

What does the school council of Karakura do?:
A school counsellor must care for and keep its students in check, they must intentionally go out of their way to make sure any issues risen on grounds or off grounds are sorted hastily, They must be diligent and aware of anything whether a situation or not and their resolution should be able to solve the problem to its best degree, it is their job to be on time to meetings to help plan future events or solve situations within the school, they must execute and plan so with utmost focus and precision with safety and outcome kept in mind.

How would you describe your work ethic?:
I am honest, dependable, and hard-working. I am sure that any of my friends would agree, and I would hope to see the same from others.

What interests you the most about the student council?:
I would say one of the biggest interests, about the council for me, is to help other students with problems and help make the school a better place for everyone since we are all humans and we all need to have a good time even when we are in school.

Do you have past experience in roleplaying (if so, summarize your experience)?:
Well I have been playing on SRP for the last 6 months and before that, I had played a lot of GTA 5 RP also known as FiveM

SCENARIOS

You are on the student council and a member submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
You carefully explain the flaws in their idea on your turn and suggests a resolve,
continue to build on it to get to a point where it can be used.
In that way, it is neither belittling nor rude

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
Build on the idea to a point where it is agreeable upon everyone. If it can not be saved the idea is to simply be disregarded due to its flaws.

There is a split decision on an idea. The councillors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on, the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Attempt to calm the situation down and come to a simple resolve via listening to other's suggestions on the idea itself, we combine them to make an idea everyone can agree on. If the situation has come too far in arguing and is unable to be resolve through the means of talking, the only option is to consult the council president on the situation and get them to calm them down.

A councillor is stirring up problems and abusing their position on school grounds! What would you do?:
Explain the situation to the council president so he/she is able to take judgment.

The council president says something you completely disagree with, how would you combat this?:
approach the situation calming and explain the flaw with the idea in a peaceful tone
if you are turned down and there is an extreme flaw it may have to be taken into the hands of the principal or vice-principal.

There’s a staggering amount of tension/drama between two councillors. It’s beginning to affect their work ethic; how would you try to help?:
attempts to resolve the situation through talking, get them both to explain why they are so heated and attempt to come to a resolution if this does not work it will have to be taken to the council president. if the conflict is between the president and another councillor it will have to be taken to the principal or vice-principal once again to attempt to solve the conflict.

IN-CHARACTER PERSPECTIVE QUESTIONS

Character Name:
Ben “Cupid” Dot

Character Gender:
He’d Be a Male

Character Age:
18 Years old

Character phone-number:
123-333-805

A brief summary of how they act- your character’s personality:
Despite having a disorder which causes him to split personalities and act differently at the time he is usually forwardly caring and respectful with others, he aspires to be a straight forward going student with numerous goals in life. In school, he spends his time attempting to help others usually going out of his way to do so, to help them progress is to help himself progress as a better person.

Character appearance/attire:
A Caucasian 6'3" male with an athletic build, his hair, Short and curly as the colour blackish-brown, his eye colour blue and green being heterochronic. He weighs 198 lbs covering his athletic build with a violet-pink Gucci jacket over a white "DD" t-shirt and Light grey Hugo Boss chinos accompanied by white air force 1's.

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
I mean I really want the position as a student council but I don’t have anything to say better than others since I think we all need to have a fair chance to get the spot as a council member but if I get picked I will do my absolute best for the school and the RP to make you guys think you didn’t pick the wrong person.

Why do you want this position?:
I feel like helping the team is something I want to do, it would help me progress with understanding the school and my character and helping out with decisions, it would be an honour to serve and plan events alongside the council and I feel like it's an amazing opportunity to help.

What interests you the most about student council?:
The concept of being able to collaborate with a team to combat or create something greater.

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:
I first wanna say that I will be going around school looking out for the kids off the school to make them feel safe in the eyes of having someone there to look after them and see what is going on around the school, but I will say if that's not enough to keep the school safe with the Principal, Vice-Principals, the councillors and the office security there to look out for the school we need to install more CCTV around the school for the school office so we can keep an eye since it might be fun for some to bully others but the person that is getting bully does not feel the fun and we don't want the school to have bullying as the main thing that is talked about when someone talks about the school.

Users who are viewing this thread