mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Denied Councillor application :D

NotWinterz

Level 0
What is your Minecraft Username?: NotWinterz

Past warns/kicks/bans?: no

What is your timezone?: MST.

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): NotWinterz#9738
Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending): none

Describe your activity on the server: chilling

List your accounts and roles on this server: my accounts dont have roles

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: yes

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?: helping students

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): friends

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): yes

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?: Councillor , Vice president and president

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this? i would break it up and if they dont pay mind to me i would break it up again and then if thatdont work then i will send them to detention

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do?
tell the teacher that they runned away
There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in?
i would report them to the president
You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
i would say to who ever is in charge of that meeting. hey i didnt quite get what you said can you please repeat it?
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
i would try to fix it
Please provide at least one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):

summer carnival. there will be activity's like dunk tank , photo booths , pool party , face painting , Ferris wheel , ring toss . and there will be food stands like. pop corn , cotton candy , ice cream , popsicles. and rides like roller coaster, ko-kart track, mazes , tea cup rides , drop tower, and then there will be inside the school like for classes for art they would draw something summer related. and for history they will learn about summer, and for cooking class they will cook a summer desert , and for math and English class they will watch a summer movie. and for then PE they will do like a fun Summer sport like football or baseball. and there will be at the front of the school a bunch of summer props like pink flamingos, water tunnel , summer themed balloons , and at lunch time the chef will serve. Popsicles , ice cold water , c****s. and then at 2:00 Pm all the classes will go into the gym to watch a movie together.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name: Yusuf Scott

Phone number: none

How would you describe your personality?: friendly and kind

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):
2023-06-21_12.16.22.png

jaaaayla

Level 199
Council Lead
Jaeyla
Jaeyla
Fundraiser+
DENIED
Thank you for applying but your application lacked detail in certain responses.

Users who are viewing this thread