Highschool Council | Kano Eto-Zennix

OOC SECTION
GENERAL INFORMATION

What is your Minecraft Username?:
MushyRP

Past warns/kicks/bans?: Chat flood.

What is your timezone?: GMT+2 - Israel

Please provide your Discord tag and Identifier (ExampleName#0001): redsinsanity

Link(s) to all past and present applications on the server (Approved, Denied & Pending):
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mushyrp-nurse-application.61653/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mushyrps-chinese-app.61444/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mushyrps-jsl-app-new-character.60090/
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mushyrp-chinese-application.61748/
(I cannot find all of them sadly.)
Describe your activity on the server: I had recently took a break, but I am back now.

List your accounts and roles on this server: Grade 12, MushyRP

Are you aware that inactivity can result in removal from the council?: I am very much aware.

TRIVIA QUESTIONS

What is the student council and what do they do?:
The student council is a group of students that help the teachers and school staff keep the school safe, and make sure rulebreakers are to be treated with. They also help with things such as schoolwide events, helping with setting them up and more.

What motivated you to apply for council? (e.g. Interests, friends, etc.): Honestly, someone suggested I join, and I figured, as there is a need for more councillors, ill take the shot.

Are you aware that you’ll be having to use your creativity and teamwork ethic within the student council? (e.g. Coming up and helping with events): I understand, and will up my creativity level for it.

Can you list the roles in the council along with other roles that might be important to the council?:
First, there’s the President. They are the lead of one of the council groups, either college or HS. They make the big decisions, that are practically rules by now.

Second, there’s the Vice-President. They are the “Right-Hand-Man/Woman” of the President, helping them make choices and such. They also do certain things with the other councillors, such as meets, etc.

Third, there are the Councillors. They are the rule enforcers of the council teams, and they make sure the school is safe and no one is breaking any rule.

IC SECTION
SCENARIOS

You’re patrolling the school and you walk by two girls verbally harassing each other, but they didn't pay mind to you. What do you think is the correct way to go about this?
I would get in between the two, and try to de-escalate the situation. If that doesn’t work, i’ll have to call another faculty member to help me, and if that does not work, we’ll have to resort to giving both of the students detention.

A student refuses to take their mask off after you’ve brought up detention and they’ve run away! What do you do? I will firstly attempt to catch the student, most preferably at a place which a teacher/faculty usually is or is there at the exact moment. (If) I have a radio, I will radio to all the faculty that a student with a mask has ran in a certain direction, and if I can, ill run after him. If he is caught, I will give him detention.

There seems to be a councillor abusing their powers! They’re being exceptionally mean to a student, causing the student to be defensive or scared. How would you step in? I would normally ask the councillor to stay away, and let me handle whatever was happening. If it is this situation, I’d have to radio or talk to one of the higher-ups of the Council team, and if it gets worse, physically separate the two, no matter what. I would also attempt to record what the other councillor is saying, as it can be proof as to what they’ve done.

You seemed to miss a few pieces of information during a meeting, how would you go about getting that information?
I would most likely re-trace back my source of information, and try to get the information again. If that doesn’t work, ill ask around people i’ve told them about this information, and try to get it. If none of it works, I will try to find the information myself.
A teacher/receptionist has told you that you are doing something that goes against what you were trained by your higher-ups. How would you react to this?
I would ask them what the thing I was doing is going against what I was trained for, and then ask my own higher-ups if I did something wrong in the situation. I am not trying to undermine the faculty, but I will have to ask my higher-ups in case I have done something wrong.
Please provide atleast one detailed event that the council can use as a future event to showcase your creativity! (Must be 300 words or more for one event):
The “Union Day” Event. The event is based off of people having fun together after rivalries, and in our case, are the bobcats and spartans. They have a strong hatred towards each other, but I hope that for ONE day, and ONE day ONLY, they can leave the hate aside and try to befriend each other and get to know each other!
If we can, we can even extend it to a week, which will help people make actual strong relationships with each-other! There will be tasks/quests for people to complete with a partner from the other team (Spartan with a Bobcat, like this.)
The rewards can vary in many different ways, such as (but not limited to):
Reward tokens, Toys, day off of school (may not be possible, we have to do it with staff…), Going to see how it is to work in one of the institutions of Karakura, Shrine, EMS, KPD, Etc… (may need staff approval as well.).
The rivalry between the two is very very hostile, and needs to calm down a bit. I am thinking that this is a really good idea of how to make them calm down, which will help a lot with the constant bullying from each of the sports teams…
This will also give a chance for the institutions to see who might be a future fit for the job, and like that, its really nice to have this. It will be very good, from what I have said.
Councillors will supervise over the tasks/quests and give out the rewards needed, they will also have help from the OTHER faculty, because councillors cannot do everything by themselves, can they? If the staff at the event sees anyone cheating, they will be asked why they cheated and most likely kicked off of the competition. They can re-join on a different day, if they would like.

Personal Information
(in character)

Name:
“Hmm? Oh, my name? It’s Kano. Kano Eto-Zennix.”

Phone number: “My phone-number is (030)-121-1325

How would you describe your personality?: “I am quite the nice person, at least I’d like to think so. I love helping, and I really enjoy just plainly chilling wherever. I also like sleeping… Like, a LOT.”

Appearance/attire (Please provide a picture):

What separates you from other applicants seeking your position?:
"Probably that I really care about this, and have always wanted to join the council team. It has been my dream since... 14? Yeah, something like that. I also know how to work well with people, diffuse situations and etc..."
Why do you want this position?:

“I want this position as both of my friends that are in the Council team, told me there’s a huge gap, and it needs to be filled. I want to help, and they practically gave me the BEST opportunity! Their names…? Emma and Ehku. ”

What interests you the most about student council?:

“Helping people, setting up cool events and such! The work environment seems like a great place as well, so I am hoping for that too…”

What could you contribute to make the school a safe and fun environment?:

"I would contribute myself, first of all. I will make sure people are not fighting, and if they are, separate them and ask each their sides of what happened. I will be nice, and try to keep the environment of the school as polite and nice as possible... If I can, as some people just like to ruin stuff, in which case, they will simply be getting detention that day."​

Users who are viewing this thread