MushyRP
Omega+
OOC SECTION.

What is your Minecraft username?:
MushyRP

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): theshadowodevil

How old are you? (Optional): N/A

What is your time zone?: GMT+3

Describe your activity on the server: I think I am considerably active - 5-6 hours per day on SRP.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): I have never been banned, and I do not intend to in the time I will be playing on SRP.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?: Yes, I fully acknowledge it.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Nurse.

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for: A school nurse does a job that contains things like injecting vaccinces, treating hurt/wounded students/employees, detecting health problems and issues, educating staff and students when asked to / special day for it (?) Keeping track of student vaccination records, etc. One other thing that I should mention, or more things are the following: Writing referrals to doctors if needed, writing papers to go home, checking temperature of a student, let a student rest if needed, and more.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?: I do not have a lot of experience in medicalRP, but in the general experience ; I know what I am doing. I am not some person pulled off the streets and taken to a computer to play, I am a person who understand when to not say anything at a crucial moment or do anything that can harm someone ; unintended is a bit harder, because you CANNOT know how the person will react to anything I say.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?: I would mostly like to join the School's Employee faction is because my oldest character yet, Chris Yamado-Forest had been exisiting for a while, probably a few years and I have decidedit was time for some change. One thing really helped me, is the new character MAIN and ALT profile system. I really hope you take your time and accept this.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
DENIED
ACCEPTED
DENIED
DENIED
ACCEPTED
DENIED
**Zaldoria** replied to the thread: *MushyRP - Chinese application* (<http://schoolrp.net/posts/211861/>) ACCEPTED

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level): Grade 12.

SITUATIONS SECTION

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Chris calmly asks the student to calm down, if he succeeds, then he doesn't do anything else, though he will radio to keep an eye on [CHARACTER-NAME]. In a situation where the student doesn't calm down, Chris will give at least 3 more attempts to calm the student down ; if that doesn't work, Chris will hand out a detention slip, no questions asked.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?: Chris first comes up to see who has been hurt - he then radios and asks for some help. He tries to break up the fight. In the situation where he succeeds, he hands detention slips to those who fought, those who sat aside and watched it unfold, and those who encouraged the fight. In the situation where he can't stop the fight, the help he requested comes, and breaks up the fight PHYSICALLY. Detention slips are handed to EVERYONE.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?: Chris would politely ask his co-worker to not do whatever they are doing. If they comply and stop, Chris would report the behavior anonymously, given the fact that he doesn't want to be revealed and shamed, and called a snitch. If the co-worker doesn't comply, Chris would either intervene physically or radio for help, as the employee needs to be set on their spot.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act? Chris took a cup of coffee, he didn't want to fall asleep on the job. He found a spot on the couch, and helped himself. He sat in a straight, perfect posture, looking very nice by doing so. He chats with his co-workers, about life, work, jobs and such.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
/me
&oChris lunged forward on the nurse counter, waiting for someone to come. In his mind, he really &lDIDN'T want anyone to come, as it means they would be HURT.
/me &oChris came rushing, to the place where the person was injured. Chris started treating their injuries. He took the bandage out of his medkit, and wrapped it around the person's injury. Chris then helped the person to get to the nurse room. In the room, He'd put the person down on the resting bed, and begin treating their wounds.
/me &oChris came to the wounded patient, and stood beside their bed. He asked: &r&f&o"Need anything? Ice, water?" &#D6EAF8&oHe then proceeded to warmly smile, and still hand the person water, no matter what.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Chris Yamado-Forest
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Chris

Age (Minimum is 25): 36

Academic Degree: Nursing in psychology
Minors: Sociology

Nationality: Japanense-American
Known Languages: Hebrew, Mandarin/Chinese.

Backstory

Chris Yamado-Forest was born in Nevada, US. From the moment he was born, it was shown on Chris his likingless to the Japanese culture and it's mysterious islands surrounding it. Once Chris was about 14 years old, he decided to leave his home in the US, and start to travel the world. Of course, he didn't get to Japan at first, he went to other places first. One of these places were Israel, which is where he learned the Hebrew language, after 4 years of dedication and work, he was done with learning it through flash cards, books and such. After he traveled all around the world, he finally got to Japan, but not exactly. He first got to Japan, spent a few years learning the Japanese language. During the time he used Duolingo, he learnt Chinese as well. He used flashcards, Duolingo (NEVER AGAIN.), books and more. After that, Chris decided to go to Karakura, he had special interest in that place for its lore. He read about the place in some newspapers, and it intrigued him. He loved learning more and more about the Japanese culture, and he thought the place was perfect for him. At the start, when he just got there at the age of 24, he found the place perfect, almost no crime (that he knew of..), and a government that isn't corrupt. When Chris finally got his ID, he was very happy. He was an official citizen of Karakura. During the years Chris has been in Karakura, he had something bad happen to him. He lost his left eye due to a horrible infection. After some time, he got a prosthetic glass eye to replace his left eye. Until this day, he still has the glass eye. He spent 5 years learning the lore of Karakura. One thing didn't settle with him ; where do all these kids go to school at? Chris started investigating, and soon found out about Karakura High-School. He wasn't allowed in, but he did try to ask the staff about the school. Chris learned about the different roles in the school, and one of them, was the Nurse role. Chris was fascinated by it - He loved helping people! He started learning in Med school, just to get to the Nurse role in the school. He wanted to help everyone, no matter how and what. By the age of 36, he did it. He finally got in.

Motivation for joining KHS: I would like to become a nurse for some reasons, one of them being to help the students. I know how to treat many injuries and things that happen to people - like breaking an arm, treating open wounds so they won't get infected. I might not be a qualified medic, but I know how to do this job. I have learnt not just the basics, but the more complicated things that usually doctors, not nurses know.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment: N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?: I think I should be accepted over the other applicants for the following reasons: I am a great person. I know how to handle tough situations, and the nursing job requires a lot of patience and listening. As a nurse, I will be a professional guy and will not break any of the game rules/faculty rules.

EXTRA

(BLANK)

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread