mc.roleplayhub.com

players online

Councillor (College Student) RoseRP

RoseRP

Level 46
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?: RoseRP
How old are you?: 18, I will be 19 in the fall. I don't head off to College til' possibly next year, or the year after.
Any previous warns/kicks/bans?: Only kicks for Age/Role Change if I am correct. Otherwise I'm not 100% sure if I have any others listed, Apologies.
What Country are you from?: US - United States
Do you have Discord (if so, what is your Discord username?): RoseRP#5952 (I do have a mic.)
Link(s) to any previous applications on the server?: I don't have the specific lists - most of them were over discord. But I will list them for you. (There is also quite a few.)
College Student Application (1) - Accepted, had a different job at the time.
College Student Application (2) - Accepted.
College Professor - Accepted
Office Assistant - Accepted
Korean, Russian, Chinese, and French Langy App - Accepted (Currently have Korean and Chinese.)
Aspergers App - Accepted
News Reporter App (1) - Denied - Didn't fill it out completely.
News Reporter app (2) - Denied - Character didn't fit.
News Reporter App (3) - Accepted
Nurse's App - Denied, Someone else got the position.
Student Council App - Accepted. (Old Forum ACC.)

Describe your activity on the server & on the forums?: I'm online everyday, all day. I tend to check the forums quite frequently as well.
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I agree, see, and accept this rule.

Trivia

What is the Student Council?:
The Student-Council discuss interests, ideas, and concern's to the Principal/College Dean/Teachers & Professors. The Student Council. (Also known as the Student Body.) raises funds for school-wide activities, which are often social events, community projects, and helping people in need along w/ school reformation. A good example of these events are: Prom, Dances, Halloween Parties, Food-trucks, and Valentine Dances! The school council have a few ranks.
- President
- Vice President
- Treasurer
- Secretary
- Council Member
+ More!
School Council's in my opinion - are almost always needed or required for the big things they do!

What happens in the School Council?:

The Student Council tends to argue, decide, or talk about any concerns, issues, interests, or idea's out to the other members of what to do. They also help plan out future school-events, including prom - they also help raise funds to aid the school. They may also post posters around the school to help advertise positivity! Such as the no-bullying zone posters, and even posters about the teams. They help pick the themes of school-dances as well, along with fundraiser events, along with what items/buildings/spots they help fund. (IE: School-Computers, School-Gym. Etc.)

Do you prefer to work alone or in a group?:
Both are fine. I can work in both a group or alone.

Do you have any experience in Roleplaying?:

I've been roleplaying since about age 10, which was about 8 years ago, I grew up with fantasy roleplay and then it changed to modern roleplay about 5-6-ish years ago when I started playing Minecraft. Of which was mostly school-themed roleplays before slowly making my way to SchoolRP! I am heavily detailed and even can be multi-para in roleplay. I often attempt to do detail roleplay when I can. To be inclusive of course.

Roleplay Scenario

You are on the Student Council and the chairman submits an awful idea. What do you do?:
Sae-mi would take a deep breathe before speaking up. "I think we should compromise-." She would go into a full-length explanation on how to fix the idea to be better. Meanwhile she'd begin to make a compromise on how to better the awful idea to make a great idea - while still keeping the original purpose of the idea. If that fails she'd try and encourage the chairman to pick a different idea that was less awful with some debate, advice, and correct and intelligent points. We can't always win some, have to lose sometimes to.Sae-mi would accept a loss if push-comes-to-shove and there was nothing she could. She'd shake her head slightly at the idea, but she'd still go along with it. "I don't think this idea is very because of x, x, and x. But maybe we should replace it with r, r, and r? To make it sound, look, and be better because of x."

You submit an idea - everyone hates it. How do you deal with the situation?:
Sae-mi would of course compromise a better idea with the other Council Members. Until we could get onto a agreement, or scrap the idea completely and come up with a better idea for the situation. -Or- possibly take in the feedback on how to change the idea. I may also try and argue my point before stopping, taking a breather, and listening. Once she concurs that she has a better idea, she would of course present it and bring it up as to fix the hated idea. Sae-mi would try her best of course, and if it all comes crashing down, she'd accept the defeat on the idea and ponder better idea's in the meantime. "Alright, I hear you guys. I'll think back on it, thank you for the feedback. Does anyone else want to present a better idea? Or give feedback towards the idea on how to improve, or is it just garbage in general?"

There is a split decision on an idea. The Councilors begin to debate if the idea should be accepted. As time goes on the debate turns into an argument! How do you handle the situation?:
Sae-mi would try and get everyone to calm down - and look to one side of the argument, get it's thought to the others, and find a way for them to compromise the idea. Talk about the parts they dislike - the parts they like. Sae-mi of course tried to get them to get along and agree. For no one likes a fight - and she wouldn't want to escalate it any further then it would get. Sae-mi would try and get both sides to agree with each other and to get them to decide on what they would like implemented and changed on the idea. She'd try her best to figure out the situation and how to fix it. Though this can't always be fixed she'd at least try to help it simmer down from a argument. "Come on guys, let's cut this out now. Let's hear one side at a time and try to fix this situation. Let's not argue and fight- it will get us no-where. X-side can you explain? *After listening* Y side, can you explain?"

In-Character Information

Characters name:
Sae-mi Hyun
Characters gender: Female
Characters age: 19 (College-Stuident.)
What Student Council position are you applying for?: Council Member.
Why do you want this position? :
I would like the position to cast my hand into the School-council position and to help out with the College-side of the Council-side. Another reason is I want to get more involved in SchoolRP as much as I can. I feel like this would be a good experience for me to do so. I'd also like to expand my horizons on roleplay in general, especially in planning, helping, debate, and such. I'd like to expand and work on my teamwork skills as well. Now that I understand the role better I would like to do a better job then I did last time as a Council-student, and be a more active role in the community as a whole. I'd also like to see more of this role in general and explore it more then I did when I last had it.

Extra
Any additional information you would like to add to your application?:
Do you have any information I think I missed, or just breezed over?
Do you have any questions?: Nope! Do you?

Last edited:

hebwig

Level 111
DENIED

- Your application has been denied since we believe your activity is dependent on IC events as shown in the past.
- You may re-apply in 30 days.

Users who are viewing this thread