andrei

Level 46
Sxnik
Sxnik
Rich+
What's your Minecraft Username?: StardusCrusader
What's the title of your suggestion?: Councillors and Faculty Radio

What's your suggestion?:
As stated from the title. Make it so the councillors radio be connected with Faculty, while yes the presidents have this access alone there has been situations where councillors have tried using the radio during a situation which in need of help. (Some cases where the councillor is only one, while faculty is also there but not informed). It's a simple suggestion that should help out councillors on situations where they could be guided in the right way by a faculty member.

How will this benefit the server and community?:
Make's the communication clear and Moreso help's both faculty and councillors in any given situation.

DarkEclipic

Level 162
Community Team
Lore Team
DarkEclipic
DarkEclipic
Omega+
+1
either radios or even just a way to talk to faculty across school fgrounds

prolonging

Level 2
+1

There have been many (and I can't stress this enough) situations where councillors have been assaulted or harassed by students and can't radio faculty about it - including big groups of students. It seems pretty unfair how they only have their radio connected up with the head of councillors. Meanwhile, head of councillors can hear everything faculty speak about. If faculty want to communicate with councillors, we usually have to disturb the head councillor to do so.

I see this beneficial to just speak with faculty or the student board across school or when they are in scenarios as I listed above!

KimiNoUso

Level 342
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Reviewed
Thank you for your suggestion!

- There is now a Discord Channel for this purpose. If you need to discuss things ICly, you should meet ICly using intercoms or finding faculty in-game.​

Users who are viewing this thread