Level 13
exua1
exua1
Fundraiser+
[OOC SECTION]

IGN:BigPvP_
Role in School Council:Councilor
Expected activity (out of ten):7
Previous Applications:No other this is my first application i have filled out in my life

Motivation for joining:I want to challenge myself in doing something i've never done before
What is the School Council?:Its to help kids be better in school and being a councillor you can guide them of what they are doing right and wrong
What happens in the School Council?:

[SCENARIO SECTION]

You are a councillor, the chairman submits a awful idea, what do you do?:I let them speak and let them say what they think is the best

You submit a idea, everyone hates it, how do you react?:I react as to ask them whats wrong with my speech and they will give advice of how to say it better

You have become the school president, what is your first speech:Thanks for voting for me as councillor president you will not regret your vote for me i will make the more greater than it was so then children are happier than before

You fail to attend 5 meetings with the school council, how do you apologize?:Sorry that i missed 5 meetings i am very sorry i will do double the work to make the school even better than it is was hope you forgive my mistake

You are being removed from your position, how do you react?:Thank you guys for supporting me for what i've done and i wish you all the luck in the council meetings and the school

[IC SECTION]
You are writing a letter to the school principal, how do you convince him to let you be his role?:

Dear,Principal

I feel like i will be good for this job because i will attend most of the meeting and i will challenge myself to do the best i can do to make this school even greater than it was if you give me this role you will not regret it because i will attend every meeting and do great speeches

Sincerely
BigPvP_

Ducks

Level 124
Owner
Duckings
Duckings
You didnt follow the 7 day wait period, now you are banned from the website.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread