───────────────────────────────────────
What is your Minecraft username?:
mactatti

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?): possiablyangie

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
EST

Describe your activity on the server:
If I were to describe my activity in SRP I’d say on a scale of 1-10 I’d say a solid 8. Why 8 is because I‘m also a busy person in real life focusing on school work and other things.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?): Never

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I do acknowledge if I ever become inactive I will be demoted accordingly.

School Employee Role you are applying for?: Counselor

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The high school counselor has many obligations and responsibilities they must do daily. They are one of the core people that you could talk to in grim times such as a death in the family or a horrific event that’s life-changing to yourself and or others they’re the ones you could come and talk to about your problems. Although they do that they also do many other things such as planning out a career ahead student assessments, and much more. When you visit a Counselor you may visit them for an Annual Student assessment or in Simple terms assess good academic, and career outcomes for that student. Furthermore, you may visit a Counselor for another reason such as group counseling, etc. However, what a Counselor does is listen to your problems no matter whether it’s Social, academic, or even emotional. They also help around the school's campus as extra support for other staff members such as roaming the halls and helping fellow Counselors with their work if needed!

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I Joined school RP back in 2020 I believe once I joined I was a new person to the school having some other experience on other platforms, furthermore I have also watched Minecraft YouTubers for the years of my childhood such as Little Club, And small other YouTubers back in the day. But I’m closely associated with DetailRP and I know some of the SRP terminology since of past experiences in Roleplaying. Also I have some little experience into GangRP but when I do I prefer to do some DetailRP while doing it same with some RomanceRP and I also am familiar with but don’t have experience in yet is SchoolRP. Furthermore on the Platforms I used to is play on for detailing RP is a game in Roblox called “Neon District.” Which was an extremely detailed game with lore. Henceforth of my DetailRP. To summarize I know much experience such as the following DetailRP from other platforms and more!

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I’d like to join the School Employee faction because I’d like to expand my characters to better horizons within the community and experience new things such as being a School Employee and maybe a Shrine Priest shortly. Another reason why I’d like to join is because I’d like to help the students and their peers become better people of themselves and be one of the people they can go to and talk with if they have no one to go to. Henceforth another reason is my pure interest In Counseling and how it works.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/mactattis-language-application.66457/

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

[12-Grade] Andrea Misono
[Dog] Leon 'Spartan' Mendoza
[Dolphin] Dolly ( Waiting for it to be manually redeemed)

IMG_3351.jpeg

/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Salvatore would glance at the student swearing at him and then he’d give him a stern look of disapproval & disappointment his usual nice self would now vanish from the glance of an eye. He’d sigh out of disbelief and then speak in a light stern voice. “ Hey, I politely ask you to stop, please you’re still on campus, plus cursing at a Staff member or anyone for that matter won’t help your case. So great this is your first warning. “ He’d then glance at what he was doing. [ If the student kept going ] Salvatore would sigh hearing them still going on and ignoring his warning. He’d pause and then glance at the kid who was still cursing at him. “Hey, I warned you once, and now it’s twice.” He’d say in a more stern voice getting annoyed by his actions. He would then speak in a more serious voice than before. “ Hey! I told you twice already and it’s quite repetitive, you should stop before you get yourself in a deeper hole than you can’t get out of.” [ If the student kept going. ] He’d then keep hearing this over and over he’d be at the point where his kettle would be pouring out like hot irony. He’d then spoken in a very stern and angered voice. “ Hey, I told you multiple times if not that to stop this, but you have completely IGNORED All my warnings I have given you now you have earned a new shiny reward!” He would then grab a small book open it grab a detention slip rip it out of the book, and give it to him. He’d then spoken in a calmer if not that tone of voice than saying. “ After school head to [ Room # ] If you’re not in there you will face bigger consequences than what you have now.” He’d say this then walk off with his kettle steaming out of the kettle.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:

Salvatore would walk around the corridor in the hallway with his cup of a fresh and hot cup of coffee as he turned the corner of the corridor he would see two students in an all-out brawl he would drop his coffee, rushing to the scene and yell at a tone that no one else has seen. “ WOAH WOAH WOAH, BREAK IT UP! “ He’d yell trying to get their attention. Then he’d get in between the two students forcing one another away from each other and making them Have a good enough distance from each other. He’d then speak in a very vulgar tone of voice then speaking in a surprised manner “What the world is wrong with you two?! Explain yourselves why you resort to violence and do not speak in a civilized manner?” He’d await an answer from them and once they did he’d take onto the situation appropriately. He’d then take them to a more secluded area to speak on what happened [ Secluded Areas such as a Counseling Office 1 or 2 or other areas that are more private ] He’d then speak up. “ Why are you guys fighting?! Mind explaining what is causing this ruckus?! “ I’d say in a serious tone. [ After they tell the situation ] Salavatore then would figure out a positive or negative outcome for both parties. He’d sigh grabbing a small book then grabbing 2 Detention slips then giving them to both of them. He’d sigh once more than speaking in an annoyed tone of voice. “ Here are detention slips for both of you, Let this be a lesson for both of you. “ he’d then continue saying. “ If you do not attend this you will have further punishment and I say this will not end well for you.” He’d then end his statement there. He’d then go back to where he dropped his coffee and mop up the mess.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
He’d be shocked at what his co-worker was doing and so he’d decide to intervene (his/her) actions. He’d then sigh in disbelief that his own Co-worker would do such a thing “Hey, you're being very vulgar and you're acting extremely inappropriate like an immature child. Stop this at once because this is unprofessional for one and we’re adults and shouldn’t be acting like this.” He’d say in a statement to his colleague. Then if his co-worker kept going on acting how they were I’d then radio for assistance of another coworker to aid him in trying to stop this so he could then report it to a Higher. He’d hold his co-worker off from the inappropriate action awaiting another co-worker to aid him once assistance arrived he would then contact a higher-up to deal with such a situation.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When Salvatore enters the employee break room he is in a positive affirmation mood he is very social with his colleagues and staff members, He is also available to help his colleagues with any work. Usually keeps an upbeat personality and if needed, keeps his distance from his more on-guard co-workers. Always finding the most coziest and best-suited spot for him.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
As he saw the student entering the counseling office the adult would take the last sip of his coffee place it next to the computer then bring a welcoming smile to his face, and then he’d speak with a soft but welcoming tone to the student. “ Welcome into the Counseling Office what could I do for you today?” &4 He’d say with a soft-spoken tone of voice showing pure contempt for the student.

/me As he walked in the halls he’d spot a girl, sitting alone crying, with her knees es nestled up by her side. He’d then approach the girl kneeling to her eye level. He’d then spoken with a soft welcoming tone to the young pupil. “Hey, are you alright sweetheart?” &4 He’d say with a soft-spoken voice. Once the girl had said what the problem was he’d then give her a gentle warm smile and hand out his hand. He’d then spoken calmly to her. &f “ Let’s head to the counseling office to talk about this alright?” &4 Once she responds they would head to the counseling office.

/me As the counselor and the student walked into the office he’d grab the chair gesturing them to take a seat. After (She/Him) was seated he’d then transfer himself behind the desk with a warm smile. He’d then pull the chair out taking a seat onto the chair sitting down. Then he’d place the folder down he was already holding when he forgot to put it down. He’d then take a breather and say “So, what brings you into the counselor's office Hun?” &4 He’d say in a soothing tone being welcoming as he could be.

82889597-AC66-44E4-AEB9-8E6B71ADF171.png

In-Character Section

(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Salvatore Imai
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Salvatore

Age (Minimum is 25): 25

Academic Degree: Masters
Major(s): Psychology, Counseling
Minors: Sociology

Nationality:
Known Languages:

Japanese/English & Italian

Backstory

Venice Italy
Somewhere in a Venice Hospital

Salvatore Imai was born in a Venice hospital, somewhere it was a nice misty morning there was a nice blue sky with some clouds here and there till a baby was born he was calm as the ocean just soothing with calm. Breathes like ocean waves. He was a happy, funny baby till a horrific event struck a few years later. 5 years later. As Salva had now reached the milestone of 5 years old a horrific event happened on his special day. His father went to go get him a gift and his cake while he was driving back from the shops a drunk driver would then crashed into the car side making him die right then and there. After this horrific event happened Salva would be fatherless, confused, and sad about where he went. Salva’s Mother told him. “ He’s with someone better now” Salvas's mother would say in a soft sober tone. Little to Salva's knowledge that he was dead. Salvatore never saw his father again. A few years later, his mother said that he never had a father. Years later.

When he was preparing for school he would go up into the attic to find the old box full of memories of him and his father and he’d find the e-envelope with a font he couldn’t read, he’d then open it and find that it was a letter from the hospital He’d then read it to himself. “Dear Salvatore my boy, It’s so hard to tell you this, I wish I could see you when you have grown into the young man you are today, but I'm here to tell you what happened to me and why I’ve been so long away, I'm going to die, today, tomorrow I'm not sure when. I was drinking a few wine drinks in a can I had headed home from getting your gift and the cookie cake that you would never receive, then I crashed luckily I could have my writing hand back to write this letter. Though it hurts I will do it for you, But this is my final goodbye, Salvatore.” Love Dad~

He is now in Karakura High School he’s now called a “Noobie” for some reason and he still doesn’t know why he is called that. When he walked in the halls he saw his previous bullies who bullied him back in Junior high school. He was tried, and He did try to avoid them as much as possible but with his luck, there was no chance! So as he went to the boy's lavatory he’d get beaten up for not having a father like they did. He thought it was bogus though. He pushed on into Karakura High not reporting to the higher-ups that he was getting bullied, Further on he got grades of an A+ student almost passing every class except for science, as he never liked science. As he learned about Karakura High he’d get more interested in socializing more with the other kids, once he saw a kid crying he’d see no one helping him so he’d go over as a stranger and comfort him. As time went on he got to studying psychology and counseling learning from the school counselors in the building advising some counseling sessions if he ever got let in one he’d take note of what the counselors did and focus on that for a while! He’d then learn about some minor stuff such as neurology. After he expanded more on this subject he would go to college to study Sociology as a minor and Major in Psychology and Counseling and get his masters in both subjects. He’d study day and out sometimes going out but he would stay in his apartment studying on end making sure he learned enough to maybe someday become a Counselor in his old high school helping the younger generation. When applications for the high school counselor came around Salvatore did not miss the chance to apply and then fill the form out to the best of his ability, turning it on the online website and then awaiting an answer in his emails.

dawning_outfit_1_ss.png

Motivation for Joining KHS:
My motivation for joint KHS is because I have various reasons why I am motivated to join KHS, for starters, I loved helping others back in the day and seeing others being happy but it motivates me to see when I use my skills to good use and brighten their day. Another motivation reasons is my interest in becoming a high school counselor because I am very Social and very kind-hearted always wanting to help other students who need comfort in their times of need. Another reason is to make friends and family proud of what I have become.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"): N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:

I think I should be accepted over all the other applicants who have applied to be a part of the amazing faculty team of KHS because I’m a very determined and committed individual, The role of a High school counselor includes being a Fun, kind, and caring person in real life and I can connect my character to my OOC personality making this more realistic! Another reason why you should accept me is that I’m always available to talk or even chat if you need someone I’ll always be there for them if they need someone. Henceforth another reason I have is that I have a true interest in being a counselor in real life as several people said I should be a counselor, or psychologist because of my personality.

────────────

Extra

The OC will be made before Acceptance or Denial.
Please Note I will be getting a new Laptop soon and I can not play on the one I have now since some personal reasons. I assure you I have a new laptop around Easter.

Last edited:

NoZinth

Level 195
Senior Admin
Employee Lead
Gang Lead
NoZinth
NoZinth
Omega+
ACCEPTED

Thanks for your paitence and for taking the time to apply for the Employee Faction. After review we've decided we'd love to have you as a member of the faction, please DM me on discord for the next steps! - ozinth

Users who are viewing this thread