VodkaColaw [Other Accounts - lordespapes - Rexnii]

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
me gucci#9009

How old are you? (Optional):
N/A

What is your time zone?:
GMT +3

Describe your activity on the server:
My activity changes from day to day, but it is true that I play at least 15 hours a week, of course more on weekends because being active on school days irl makes me a little tired to stay on too much, but I'm in the game as much as I can.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
The only ban I got was from the first time I joined, ‘cus of ERP. I didn't know the rules well, which I was sure was wrong after I got banned. It was long ago so I don't really remember the details well, never did an appeal as I knew I was wrong, and it never happened again. (it was with my main, Rexnii)

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I understand the fact that if I am inactive I will be demoted from this role.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Chef

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The chef is in charge of the cafeteria every weekday, serving two meals a day to the students. One of them is breakfast and the other is lunch. Provided that they are healthy, they divide the meals quickly and give them to everyone in a central and orderly manner. Even if the chef is in school during school hours, students should pay attention to school harmony and order. They should also be wise and agile in cooking, to help out in a possible situation. They should approach students with respect and love and treat everyone equally by keeping Their private life away from business life, but they should not ignore the unacceptable behaviors of the students and warn them. or another school employee should explain the situation and complain. All kinds of students, they should be respectful and use proper manners.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
At first, I started RPing on a small server I set up with my friends, I didn't even have an original minecraft account at that time, but we were able to have fun somehow, then even though I wasn't very good at RP, this gradually improved and I realized that what I could do was limitless, I said to myself, why don't I try to rp on other servers. I surfed the internet and the first server I came across was schoolRP, it didn't catch my attention, but then I said why not, and I joined. At first, I didn't understand much, but as time passed, I continued to socialize with people, things like CombatRP, DetailRP were shown by my friends and I learned how to do it, I was curious about GangRP for a while, but then I changed my mind about that.. I was always curious about other professions aside from being a student at school, which made me apply for professor while ago.. Since i got accepted it has been around 4 months, it made be realise being in the school faculty makes the things more fun, and realistic at some point. Perhaps i've made mistakes sometimes but i still got better at finding subjects to RP with, and use little things as a big opportunity.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
In my opinion, working with the school faction is one of the best things that can be done in SRP. It's always exciting to try out different roles, as being a student or working with the school already makes up a big part of the SRP. I'm not a newbie as I experienced stuff in the employee faction since I already have a Professor account. I know how things work at school, the basics, and how to do my job. That's why I want to try new roles. I think that playing and experiencing different roles in school can make SRP more active and fun for me. Playing and thinking that a new employee faction is open seems pretty exciting, so I'd like to try it out. Although some roles did not interest me very much, the role of Chef attracted my attention this time. It is a great opportunity to activate RP, at the same time, socializing among students and being with them makes this role effective. I think that interacting with something instead of being idle at the school sometimes . . will make the school more fun and feel active, since there's always going to be something to do when being an employee, and actually 'work' in school.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
JSL Application | Denied
JSL Application 2 | Accepted
Turkish Application | Accepted
Polish Application | Accepted
Italian Application | Accepted
Romanian Application | Accepted

Korean Application | Accepted
Third Language Application | Accepted
Korean Application | Accepted
Professor Application | Accepted

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
● Jin Kokawa [34] [Professor-QP] | [lordespapes]
● León Lei [21] [College-M] | [Rexnii]
● Noru Hishoma [13] [Grade-7] [VodkaColaw]

Situations
——————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————————

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
~ *Noru smiles at the student in an unpleasant, somewhat upset manner and approaches the student. He remains silent and continues to stare to see what's happening in the first place, waiting for the student to interrupt his words, as the time pass, he takes a deep breath and calmly asks them about this attitude and the thoughts that caused his words. Warns the student with a serious, and stern voice to not speak like that again, he says that their words can hurt people's feelings and humiliate them on a matter they are sensitive to, if the student continues the situation and escalates it, he will be detained and not warned again. Noru tells the other faculty members what happened, and he makes sure that the student will not act innaprotive again. Warning him one last time, saying that his behavior is driving him to receive more warnings and may eventually be suspended from school.*

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
~ *Noru quickly goes over to them and in a swift motion puts his hands on the students' chests and separates them. He shakes his head disappointedly and looks at them, instead of asking who started the fight, he listens to the two of them one by one. Noru tries to calm them down and still keep them seperate to prevent more negative actions. After a while he asks why they were fighting and warns that it is not good behavior. He advises them on how big of a crime it is to hurt someone and what the other person might think, then takes a glance at them, to make sure they're not hurt. He slowly steps aside and makes it clear that if they try to act like this, he'll never warn them again and will immediately hand them detention. If the students don't listen to him and continue to fight, he will say with a stern but somewhat calm tone, 'That's-.. enough!' .. He gently but firmly takes both of them by the arms and lead them to the detention. Quickly informing SLT if its needed. Explains what happened, complains about their disrespectful behavior, explaining all in detail as he waits for the further punishment for them.*

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
~ *Staring at the employee with an indescribable expression, Noru asks the person what the problem is. Although his voice is slightly quiet, he tells them in a gentle tone that what they are doing is inapprotive and asks them to stop. If the employee doesn't listen to him, he takes them out to calm them down, distances them from other students or people who may be harmed, says that what they do may endanger him and there will be consequences, he rephrases his sentences until they calm down. And finally, when the employee calms down, he tells him to go home, and then finds the person in charge and explains to him what happened and why happened.*

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
~ *Noru enters the room with his low-sugar coffee, sits comfortably in the chair to relax in that interval that the tiring day offers him, sighing, leaning his head back to close and rest his eyes for a while before sipping his coffee. He makes eye contact with the staff who are in the room once in a while, and asks them how their day was. Although he is not normally a very social person, perhaps hard communicate with. Sometimes speaking, he gives information about the food recipes that they can improve theirself perhaps get a better mood with their own food, even if his facial expression is always tired, he does not think much and continues to look at his comfort until the next work time.*

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
Noru puts on his apron as soon as he enters the kitchen, he wears a cap to prevent his hair from falling out since its quite long. He quickly approaches the faucet and takes his hands under the water. After getting a little wet, they soap their hands and rinse them thoroughly. Then he soaps up once more, but this time he washes it harder and more effectively. After rinsing, he takes a piece of paper towel and dries his hands. He opened the refrigerator and took out a few apples. He took them under the faucet and washed them almost to the gloss, after making sure they were completely clean, he placed them on a cutting board and cut off the inedible parts, then placed them in a large bowl he had prepared and while waiting to be served, sipping on the low-sugar coffee he prepared beforehand, he takes a deep breath and sighs silently. Right after, Noru puts the other food items he needs in front of him, likewise washing them and then cutting them and putting them next to the other bowl. After doing a few stretches, he waited for lunch time and when he saw the students approaching, he placed the fruits and vegetables he had reserved on the tray with the main course and carefully handed them to the students.

/me After lunch time, near the end of the school, Noru came out of the kitchen and collected some trays left by the students on the tables. He took them all and took them to the kitchen. He turned on the faucet and started wiping the trays while waiting for the hot water to flow, and then put them back in place. After the water was hot, he took the dishes under the tap and washed them thoroughly. Time passed, and after he had washed all the plates, he put them back. Then he collected the leftover trash and dirt and put it in a bag. To wipe the shelves and countertop, he took a cloth from the cabinet and wetted it lightly, ran the cloth over the counter, rinsed it, and put it back in place. He went out with the trash when the school was over then threw it into the garbage can.

/me Sitting on a bench on the roof with a glass of hot chocolate in his hand, accompanied by the cold air outside, Noru was watching the actions in the schoolyard. Grasping the hot glass he was holding with both hands and warming his hands, he took a deep breath under the calm air, closed his eyes for a moment, and pictured calm thoughts in his mind. He chuckled between a few thoughts, unaware that his hot chocolate was slowly cooling. All of a sudden, light snowflakes touched the tip of his nose, he opened his eyes and looked around... at the white sky. A sweet smile appeared on his face and he closed his eyes, still loving the feeling even though his body was affected by the cold, he just sat there sipping his hot chocolate. When he finished his drink, he stayed, shaking his head to drop the snowflakes, and with the sound of the bell he started walking to get inside.

In-Character Section

Full Name (First & Last only):
Noru Hishoma

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.

Preferred Name:

Nonu, Noru, Mr. Hisho

Age (Minimum is 25):

Religious Denomination:
[?]

Marital Status:
Single

Academic Degree:
Hattori Nutrition College - Bachelor's in Culinary Arts.
Le Cordon Bleu - Bachelor's in Food and Beverage Management

Year of Graduation:

Major(s):
Culinary Arts

Minors:

English Language & Literature
Food Studies

Nationality:

English , Japanese

Current Location:
Karakura, Japan.

Native Languages:
Japanese

Other Languages:
English , Korean

1675421362375.png

Backstory

Born unexpectedly in a small but voluptuous house on mostly abandoned streets, Noru was abandoned by his Mother. His mother was a young, beautiful woman and his father was unfortunately unknown. Noru, who spent his infancy in his grandmother's arms, learned to stand on his own feet when his grandmother passed away. Luckily, his grandfather was there to support him, doing everything he could for Noru even if she had no money or stamps. Noru was young and didn't realize how valuable it was. His older brother had described himself as a kind of rebellious bully to Noru. He used to roam the streets to show off and didn't think about those behind him. Noru was unaware of this, on the contrary, he was very kind and thoughtful, a little naive, but he could understand the truth. Although he was bullied by his brother every day, he tried to ignore him and sometimes even be nice.

His grandfather was quite old and not as possessive as before, so Noru and his older brother had to work in mixed jobs. His older brother was doing more harmful things on the streets he went to 'work' and was stealing money. On the contrary, Noru spent his time in the streets to find a suitable task, to bring bread home. One day, by chance, he was invited to a soup kitchen. The invitation was originally for her grandfather, but Noru had to go to the soup kitchen because he couldn't get out of bed. He was still young but acting like an adult, he was very much like and acting like his mother. Although his mother left him, she was actually a very kind and good woman. Noru didn't know that and didn't even think about it.

The days passed, the day came when he was going to the soup kitchen, and instead of going as a guest, he realized that it was a job offer. His eyes lit up and he thought he could really make money, and Noru, who had gone to the soup kitchen with the invitation clenched in his hand, had not received a nice welcome. Everyone around him was almost starving and looked so pathetic. Noru was taken aback, it wasn't the place he'd been waiting for. An old lady approached him and took the invitation, giving Noru a strange look. She took his hand and quickly led him to the kitchen. She dressed him in a large apron and handed him onions and potatoes, with a blunt blade.

He didn't know what to do and gave her strange looks. The woman didn't say anything to him and left the kitchen. Noru looked around and started chopping the first thing that came to mind, Potatoes and onions. He collected the strangely cut pieces in a bowl and waited for the woman to come back, soon after and she hurried inside. She saw the bowl and the strangely chopped potatoes and onions, didn't care much, picked it up and went to another corner of the kitchen. She threw them into a big cauldron and began to stir. Noru couldn't quite see or understand what was happening, so he just looked and waited. As time passed, the woman made a few gestures for Noru to come, and Noru slowly approached her. The woman handed him a large ladle and pointed at the plates, then left the kitchen.

Surprised, Noru slowly began to fill the bowls with the ladle and puree-like mixture in his hand. Suddenly, the shabby curtain in front of him opened and people appeared. It was that woman who opened the curtain, people stared at Noru hungrily, Noru didn't know what to do.. he waited for a while clearly it was obvious he had no idea and then finally handed the bowls to them, filling and handing them the full bowls. Time flew by quickly and it was night. The woman gestured for him to come, and handed him an envelope, pointing to the door. Noru walked out the door without looking at the envelope and started walking towards the house. While walking on the road, his brother tried to escape by snatching the envelope in his hand, the envelope was torn and the money was scattered around. Noru's eyes widened, he had no idea what was happening, his brother stopped and looked at him. Nervousness in his eyes caused Noru to flee non-stop. He ran around the empty streets almost all night, finally making his way back to the soup kitchen. The woman was sitting in front of the door smoking a cigarette. He looked at Noru and took him in, gave him a nice mattress and told him to sleep. . .

One day Noru opened his eyes, looked around as usual. He got up to look in the mirror, but years had passed, he had come of age. The woman was still cold but sensitive to him. Noru used to deliver soup to people in the morning and go to school in the evening. However, the school he went to was not an ordinary school, it was a gastronomy school where he did everything he could and won. They had barely accepted him, but luckily he had fit in. The school was quite far from the soup kitchen, so he would leave early and arrive 'home' late.

Time passed and Noru was a mature individual now, had graduated from University and left the soup kitchen to look for a job. He was traveling by train with the little money that woman gave him, and he was trying to find a suitable job. One day, his eyes saw a district called 'Karakura', and he was quite intrigued. After a short time, he looked at the job postings and saw that a cook was being sought in a school, he thought and said in his own way. he got himself in order and decided to apply to work as a chef at the Karakura School, so he would start doing what he might know best.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
Achieving everything I can about food is my ultimate goal, and it's an honor to do everything I can to achieve that goal. But every big goal needs a small start. I would be happy to work as a chef at this school and I really know that this job can help me open big and heavy doors in my future. I am willing to do whatever I can, and I know that sharing my favorite thing, everything with food, with people and students is really important and valuable to me, so I apply for KHS to earn my achievements, I don't even want to think about letting my previous efforts go to waste. I believe I will be welcomed here at this beautiful school.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I believe that I should be accepted to be a chef, over the other applicants. Since I am a person who tries to do everything perfectly, does not disrupt things and is a fast learner, I know that I am not a careless person, and I have a respectful attitude. I really don't give up easily and I am patient, but I will definitely do anything to get the best result. Because I like to cook, and everything about cooking. I pay more attention and do my work regularly, take into account the warnings given to me and I can focus on multiple tasks quickly. when there is a problem i don't run away from it and i don't get lazy to do the little things, i do it right away. I know that I will be useful for the health of students and others, and I will try to find the best in everything.

Extra

Additional notes about your application: Well, normally i applied for chef, then counselor then. . this again, the reason was to try the new role but because of the spaces and the people i dont think any other places going to open soon, thats why i want to try my chance again as a chef, sadly another time as a counselor.

Do you have any questions?: N/A

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Pending

- Unfortunately, we don't have any spots at the moment but whenever this changes I'll review this application again!
- If you ever decide to remove this application change the title to [REMOVE]

If you have any questions don't hesitate to DM me - mariav#6666

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
UPDATE - Pending

You have an amazing application and I would love to have you as a Counselor. Unfortunately this time we don't have sufficient slots to add you to, but whenever we do, I'll review this application once more!

Users who are viewing this thread