players online

Denied Counselor Application

SpikedWater

Level 0

╔═══════════════════════════════╗

Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:

substancing
(It was SpikedWater but I changed it recently)
Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
drugtaker.

How old are you? (Optional):

What is your time zone?:
BST

Describe your activity on the server:
I have played on the server for quite some time and I would say I am fairly active within the server but I have mainly been doing criminal / gang roleplay and I want to take the chance to explore other aspects of the server.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
I have one ban within the server which is; Constant failure to fearRP/AvoidRP. From this I have learnt my mistake and now I have fully looked over the rules to ensure this doesn't happen again
Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do fully acknowledge that if I become inactive I will be demoted.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Counselor
In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
School counselors is a role in which supports students, emotionally, academically and overall helps them personally develop into a better person. They other guidance between all of these things. They also aid students in exploring career options and offer guidance during crisis situations. Counselors also mediate conflicts, advocate for students' needs, and facilitate group counseling sessions. Moreover, they assist with college planning and organize education and prevention programs. Through their work, school counselors foster a positive and supportive school environment, contributing to students' well-being and academic success.
What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
I have quite a bit of experience when it comes to roleplay as I have been doing it for a quite a few years in different environment's and so on, I did do alot of discord RP when i was younger and did often play games that consisted of Roleplay.
Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
I would like to join the School Employee faction because I'm eager to expand my roleplay experience and explore new opportunities within the server. By taking on the role of a school employee, I can delve into a different dynamic and engage in a variety of scenarios that revolve around the educational setting.

Joining the School Employee faction offers me the chance to interact with students, fellow employees, and administrators, allowing me to immerse myself in a rich roleplaying experience. I can simulate everyday situations that occur in schools, such as teacher-student interactions, staff meetings, parent-teacher conferences, and disciplinary actions.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-language.59306/ [DENIED]
https://schoolrp.net/threads/italian-lang-application-pt-2.59558/ [ACCEPTED]

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
[Grade-12] Joey Lothario
[Grade-10] Georgie Lite

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
When the student hurls insults at my character, he will stay professional and not snoop down to the level of the student, he would simply give him a warning and if he proceeds to continue escalate it with a detention; if carried on messing around and causing issues he would get another employee or even SLT to give him a hand with dealing with the student.
You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Upon witnessing a physical fight between two students in the hallway, my character swiftly steps in to intervene, prioritizing the safety of all individuals involved. They quickly separate the students, employing appropriate techniques to minimize harm and restore control. After ensuring the immediate safety of those affected, my character focuses on de-escalating the situation and fostering a sense of emotional well-being. Not only this my character would hand out the correct punishment to the student that need to be punished, This would be Detention however if they carrying on to act up; my character would call higher authority for the students in which they can be dealt with.
Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
My character would react by taking immediate action. They would intervene, calmly addressing the employee and reminding them of proper conduct while prioritizing the safety of students and colleagues. If the situation escalates, my character would promptly report the incident to their supervisor or the appropriate authority.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
When in the break room, my character will keep a calm and composed manner; seeing very approachable and easy to talk to. If any employees are having issues and need someone to talk to, Trevon will be there to talk to them and help them overcome the issue.
Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me As he was chilled in his chair he would grab his folder flipping it with a happy expression on his face, reviewing the student's past sessions to gain a better understanding of their progression and how to be someone they trust. &f"So from what I have noticed, you are getting better man so well done but you still need to work with this." &aWould show the individual his folder pointing at the part they need assistance with.
/me would slump himself down onto the chair, keeping a large smile on his face; he would then begin to listen attentively to the student's concerns, nodding empathetically as they share their thoughts, upon them stopping he would offer a smile and say a few words of his own. &f"Personally, I believe whats best for you is expanding on your future with attending more classes.

/me would take a stand, encouraging the student to stand with him and follow what he does "We are going to do a series of breathing exercises now to calm you down and put you in a better state of mind." he'd say, now slowly begin to breathe in and out; making sure the student follows all the actions. Upon finishing he would offer another smile, sitting down taking out his notepad to begins to list the students problems.

/me would sit and watch the student as they began to talk about the issue before them, he would listen very closely and slowly begin to jot down on his planner/notebook of the issues and say. &f"I believe whats happening is..."

════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only):

Trevon Black

Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss):
Mr.
Preferred Name:
Mister Black, Mister T or Tre

Age (Minimum is 25):

Academic Degree:
Bachelors

Major(s):
Psychology, Sociology

Minors:
Science

Nationality:
Jamaican

Known Languages:
Italian, Japanese

Backstory
In the bustling city of Kingston, Jamaica, there lived a young man named Trevon Black. Trevon had always possessed a deep compassion for others and a desire to make a positive impact on people's lives. These roots nestled from the hardship he experienced with his own parents, having to see them abuse alcohol for most of his childhood strengthened his motive to prevent others going down that path. Going through school studying Sociology, Phycology, Japanese and Science, and achieving top grades within those topics, Trevon’s dreams of becoming a counsellor were coming more and more of a possibility. While in school, he often sought out to aid his friends, he became better at being able to read their feelings and expressions so he could enable himself to help the best he could. Trevon was the lead Councillor within his school and was also often given the task to aid with students who had anxiety or to try swerve misbehaving students into the correct direction. In his lower years of school, Trevon was not a student every teacher wished to have, but rather the opposite. He misbehaved daily, which was heavily persuaded by his parent's abusive behaviour and drunken verbal abuse Trevon had to endure every day when returning home. Trevon often sought out for some therapy for himself, to find someone to share his issues with, but the school he used to go to have no support available for him, and teachers often did not want to listen to Trevon’s issues. Soon after, he managed to escape his abusive household life and move in with his Grandparents, who were very supportive, and helped Trevon move to his desired school where he achieved his Majors and Minors with flying colours. Once he had learnt Japanese fluently, he was finally ready to move to his dream house within the land of the rising sun. His aspirations to become a counselor in his dream country were finally ready to come true. As he scrolled through endless jobs within Japan, he finally stumbled across a school within the lively city of Karakura. A job position was open for a counsellor with a great salary, it was perfect. Trevon wasted no time and gathered his remaining belongings and booked a flight straight to Karakura, he had heard a reputation of the city being full of delinquent kids so he was extremely excited to see where his skills could take him. Once he arrived in Karakura, he quickly got settled in and prepared for his upcoming interview, his whole life was down to this very moment. He browsed the variety of Tailoring services within the city until he found the perfect suit, and without hesitation he headed to the school. Trevon’s dream of navigating through people’s challenges and find solace in their darkest moments could finally come true...

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I'm excited to join the academic faction as a school counselor because it offers a diverse and engaging roleplaying experience. Being a counselor allows me to explore the complexities of the human psyche and provide support to other players' characters, contributing to their growth and development throughout their academic journey. I look forward to fostering meaningful relationships and creating a vibrant and realistic school atmosphere that enriches the overall roleplaying experience for everyone involved.
Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
Having spent many years collaborating closely with schools, my passion lies in cultivating a more enriching educational atmosphere. As a dedicated school councillor, I've had the privilege of making a significant difference in the lives of students and academics, fostering positive transformations and fostering growth. Within my old school, I received a variety of tasks to assisting students who were struggling academically and mentally alike, this helped me broaden my mind and expand my knowledge on emotions and feelings.
Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I genuinely want to help students with their feelings and emotions and have a positive impact within the community helping the kids feel safer. If given the opportunity, I strongly promise to carry out the jobs of a school counselor and ensure that all kids are in a safe and caring environment that they feel like they aren't alone. I will listen sympathetically to each student's issues and, drawing on my passion for assisting others, offer advise and inspiration to help them overcome obstacles. I will actively assist the academic community in its efforts to create an open and welcoming atmosphere in which people can thrive and develop. By hiring me, you are accepting a dedicated team player who is eager to positively touch the lives of others.
╚════════════════════════════════════════════════════════════╝​

Last edited:

KimiNoUso

Level 343
Owner
HS Sports Lead
Developer
KimiNoUso
KimiNoUso
Omega+
Denied
Thank you for your application, however after careful consideration and discussing this application with the current department, I have decided to decline it.

* Got a question about your application? Click here.

Users who are viewing this thread