Maracia Hephzibah COZBI TINUVIEL.

21, November ???

Female (She/they)

Height:

5’9

Weight:

“Ugh- rude.”

Build:

Feminine, hourglass-like.. Yet she holds a lot of muscle mass from previous ‘training’.

Hair Color:

Brown

Eye Color:

Blue

Skin Tone:

An ivory-ish tone.

Background:

Place of Birth:

France.. She doesn’t remember anything.

Family:

Both of her parents are dead, her only living relative is her twin brother Onyx.

Childhood:

She doesn’t remember it.

Education/Training:

She’s been to everything she needs to up into her high school years, where she currently is in College studying Criminology..

During her high school years, she had many amounts of physical training.. She holds the power she used to then as well.

Personality:

Traits:

[ Positive ; Resilient, determined, passionate. ]
[ Negative ; Secretive, guarded, impulsive. ]

Motivations/Goals:

She wishes to finish working under “THE BIRD”.. Yet, she’ll stay until she is gone.

Turning a branch and becoming a professional Psychiatrist.

Fears/Weaknesses:

She is heavily stuck in the past.. She doesn’t want the people around her to get hurt- yet they still do, due to the game.

Hobbies/Interests:

. . . Will be added. .

Habits/Quirks:

One of her biggest Habits is making people's interests into her own, doesn’t matter what it is.. She’ll try it out, and force herself to do it for their acceptance.

Morality/Ethics:

. . . Will be added. .

Character's Journey:

Backstory:

. . . Will be added. .

Current Situation:

Cozbi is currently working for a person known as “THE BIRD” who is making her go after specifically the ####### family..

Key Relationships:

“THE BIRD”

‘..I forget how I know you, but I enjoy working under you, even if I don’t get paid.’

“PROPHETESS”
‘Nice chick. Would date her if I could.’

“ICEE”
‘Fucker.’

“NESSIE”
‘Even more of a fucker.’

Onyx Tuniveil-Helvete
‘I’m sorry.’

Sienna Helvete [ DEAD ]
‘I’m extra sorry.’

Honoka Helvete [ DEAD ]
‘Haha- nice.’

Maiko Helvete [ DEAD ]
‘HAHAHA! Still laughing at how Mist’s face was when she saw your dead body!’

Tito ???
'When'is our date, pretty boy..?'

Himawari Heddo
‘I wish to act with you again, and thank you for saying Heph is just a nickname.. You saved my life.’

Aria Kuronoyami
‘I want to do wine tasting with you again, sorry about Nessie ruining it.. You’re lucky you left when you did- I don’t want new friends to see me like that..’

Mist Helvete
‘You’re so funny… you think I’m not stronger than the Prophetess?’

Character Arc:

Character Development:

. . . Will be added onto soon. . She is just doing her current job. .

Challenges/Conflicts:

She doesn’t want to work anymore.. She wants to focus on what she is majoring in, yet she has a job under “THE BIRD” so she’ll continue it until the job is complete.. Hopefully soon for her.

Fun Facts/Trivia:

Trivia:

Will be added..

Random Tidbits:

She is what people call a ‘toxic energy vampire’.. She’ll leach onto people, and mentally drain them.

Appearance References:

Will be added… Or will it? It keeps changing.. Nobody can keep track of how she looks..
HEPHZIBAHTINUVIEL
There stands a 5'9 French-Japanese female, with a feminine body shape.. yet she held a decent amount of muscle. She holds brown eyes, obviously contacts.. and shoulder-length blonde hair. Blue surgical gloves dressed her hands, holding carvings in her skin.. 'MACABRE', 'DESIDERUIM'.. She held a black rose tattoo on her left ankle, representing a family she isn't even a part of.. She normally was make-up-less.There stands a 5'11 French-Japanese female.. Always wears heels to make her appear taller than she is. She holds a feminine body shape, holding what every woman in Karakura has; an hourglass shape, yet she also holds some decent muscle mass. Black gloves always cover the skin on her hands. She wore brown contacts and dark long brown hair. She had a few carvings etched into her almost perfect skin, 'MACABRE', 'DESIDERUM'. She almost always wore make-up, covering up some scars on her face and she had a few birthmarks on her face - done with make-up..

Not even herself.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread