Crash_LPs (other account)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
I have a new discord, it's Crash#0833

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 17, born in October 2005

What is your time zone?:
Cest (Gmt +2)

Describe your activity on the server:
After a longer break, due to lack of time and personal stuff, I have been fully back on SRP for a few days now. Since the RP as a nurse has given me a lot of fun and joy in the past, I would very much like to return to my old post. I am currently playing daily for a few hours a day.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I have not.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
Yes, I acknowledge the consequence that inactivity leads to demotion.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
School Nurse

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
A School Nurse has responsibility for the safety and the health of all the students that are going to school. This includes the treatment of minor injuries, the initial treatment and disinfection of major injuries for which an EMS must be called if necessary (only if really necessary). You also have to watch over drunken students with a lot of patience or stop and settle fights that you hear about. Always be vigilant to keep an eye on the surroundings of the nurses office. For the work as a nurse you need a lot of patience and vigilance, you should be able to act carefully under stress and pressure and you should have an open ear for students in need.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Over the past few years, I've gained several types of roleplay experience from diffrent servers and from SRP. Over time, it became easier and easier for me to put myself in the different roles and that teached me the roleplay more and more. On SRP I did regular schoolrp and also gangrp which taught me a lot of detailrp. After a while I applied for the position as a nurse and got accepted, so I do have experience about roleplaying as a nurse.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
After my return from my break from SRP I really started missing the rp that I had during my time as a nurse. Since I now have some experience in this area, I would like to be part of the school faculty team again.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Here are all my applications in chronological order (Attention! Some applications still contain CrashLPs's old account name)
1.German Language Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
2.German Language Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
3.Korean language application | SchoolRP (Denied)
4.Korean language application (redo) | SchoolRP (Denied)
5.Korean Language Application (reredo) | SchoolRP (Accepted)
6.Lost Items | SchoolRP (Denied)
7.Russian Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
8.Russian application (2) | SchoolRP (Denied)
9.Russian application (3) since my older languages got removed now | SchoolRP (Accepted)
10.JSL application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
11.Crash_LPs | Spanish application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
12.Crash_LPs | JSL application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
13. Nurse application | Crash_RPs (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):

Currently both of my accounts are in the roles of grade 12 students.

────────────

Situations
/*Do not mention use of FearRP*/

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Hiromasa is a patient and relaxed guy. Provocations and insults do not bother him, because an overreaction would only give the student what he wants. He will admonish students who overdo it and issue warnings if necessary. Basically, he tries to clarify the situation as calmly as possible to avoid major conflicts. Should said student nevertheless ignore all warnings, the last resort is to hand out, detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
He approaches the said fight without hesitation in order to stop it as quickly as possible and to avoid serious injuries, trying attentively to get a first insight into the situation. He steps between the two students when they ignore his warnings to stop. Then he will issue a radio to inform other teachers and school staff to have reinforcements if necessary. To avoid onlookers, he will take the two students to the nurse's office to treat injuries and find out the reason for the conflict. Finally, both students get detention for fighting on school grounds.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
Hiromasa would approach the employee without hesitation, trying to calm him down or getting him to stop his current inappropriate actions. He would ask questions to find out why said colleague acts or behaves this way in order to find a solution together afterwards. If the employee does not get help or does not stop the behavior, if necessary, other employees or the SLT will be contacted.

When in the employee break room, how does your character act?
Hiromasa makes himself a coffee and then tries to have some conversations with his colleague to be up to date on students or things within the school and the city. He will try to make some contacts and to have an open ear for colleagues who need help or need to talk about something. Then he would give himself a little rest towards the end of the break to prepare for the rest of the day.

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:
[A drunk student was brought to the nurses office]
/me grabbed the student's arm with great caution to slowly guide her through the room until they finally reached one of the hospital beds. He sat her down carefully and made sure that she sat stable and no longer swayed. Then he helped her change position from sitting to lying down to make sure she didn't fall over. He watched her a little to make sure she didn't vomit before he started some basic steps. He checked her pulse and stability before measuring her alcohol level. Then he put some water on her before sitting down next to her to keep an eye on her.

[A student got knocked out in the hallway near the nurse's office]
/me saw in the corner of his eye how a student went to the ground, jumped up quickly and hurried to the door. He left the office and closed the door behind him before rushing to the person at the end of the hallway. He noticed that the attacker was running away, but he only looked quickly after him to be able to memorize his face. The student on the ground now had more priority. He knelt next to the male and placed two fingers on his wrist to feel for the pulse. When he could detect a pulse, he breathed a sigh of relief and carefully took the student to the nurse's office. He carefully placed it on the next best free bed and quickly pulled his radio to quickly report the attacker and the situation. Then he returned to the student on the bed and examined him for injuries and bumps to treat and cool them.

[Major injury, EMS call]
/me took one last look at the injury to make sure he hadn't made any mistakes in first aid, then quickly reached into his pocket to pull out his phone. He quickly typed a few numbers and let it ring. When the emergency call answered, he quickly described the situation, described the injury and asked for help from someone from the EMS team. When he got a confirmation, he hung up and turned back to the seriously injured student to calm him down and tell him that help was on the way for him.

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): I am Hiromasa Sasaki.
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr. Sasaki
Preferred Name: Mr. Sasaki/ Hiro (for co-workers/friends)

Age (Minimum is 25): I am 28 years old.
Religious Denomination: Shintō
Marital Status: I am still single

Academic Degree: I have a Master’s Degree in Nursing
Year of Graduation: I graduated 2018
Major(s): I majored nursing
Minors: I minored human biology and psychology

Nationality: I am Japanese
Current Location: I currently life in Karakura again
Native Languages: I speak Japanese
Other Languages: I speak nothing but my native language

Backstory
Hiromasa Sasaki grew up together with a little brother as the son of a soldier and a doctor in the Kanto Prefecture, near the large city of Tokyo, Japan. One of the family's traditions was the strict military lifestyle, but Hiromasa had never liked it, and his mother couldn't stand it from time to time. She left Hiro's brother with her father and moved with Hiro to the center of the big city, where Hiro went to school and was raised well protected under the love of his mother. He has always had an interest in his mother's work and over time began to look up to her more and more and emulate her. He wanted to study medicine and clung to the dream of becoming as good a doctor as his mother. but unfortunately Hiro's achievements were not sufficient for a full medical degree, so he instead made his Master’s Degree in Nursing. After finishing school, he took a job as a nurse in a school in the middle of Tokyo. In the beginning, he had a lot of fun at work, but his colleagues and the working environment were not exactly pleasant, but he continued motivated. One day, however, he had a tragic car accident and fell into a coma from the consequences and fatal injuries. For almost four years he spent in miserable condition, but when he woke up he felt as alive as never before. He looked for a new job and came across a good job advertisement after half a year of searching. "Nurse wanted for the Karakura High." So he applied, searched an apartment within the city and waited patiently for an answer before he was going to before he would leave Tokyo. After some time of work for the school in Karakura he started suffering from a serious illness and he was to weak to get to work. He tried to keep working, but that seemed impossible over time, so he quit the job to take himself time to recover fully. Now after some time, his condition improved and after a few days in rehab, he was able to take over work again. Since he had taken Karakura to his heart, he went back to this city and applied again for the position of nurse. Even after a longer time away from his workplace he is still professional and nice.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
I already worked for KHS in my past and I took the school and its students into my heart. I would really love to be a part of the great faculty team again and I hope things could become like before.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
About four years ago I got a position of a nurse in a small school in the center of Tokyo. I had the opportunity to work closely with in the school environment and really liked it. Apart from some problems with colleagues there, everything was great in the begining. I also once worked as a nurse for Karakura High, until I got a very serious illness so I needed to take some longer time off to recover. So I have much experience of the job itself and the surroundings of Karakura High.

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
Now I am fully recovered and with my experience and knowledge of Karakura High and the professional environment, I am the perfect candidate to return to this profession. I am familiar with the surroundings of the school and its students and have taken the school a little to my heart, so I am scrambling to get the position again after my recovery.

────────────

Extra
Additional notes about your application:
I didn't change much on the application compared to the old one (since its the same char), except for some minor stuff which I had to update. I still thank your for taking your time, reading it!
Do you have any questions?: No, everything is still clear!

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, I've chosen to deny this application.
- You have a great application! Unfortunately, we only have one slot for this role.

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread