Level 7
NotCrash
NotCrash
Omega+

1668006712551.png
Out-Of-Character Information

What is your Minecraft username?:
Crash_LPs (my main-account)
Crash_RPs (my alt account; the account I am using to apply)

Do you have Discord (If so, what is your discord username?):
Yes, I do have discord, my current username is Crash_LPs#6142

How old are you? (Optional):
I am 17 years old. (Birthday: 28/10/2005)

What is your time zone?:
My timezone is the Greenwich Mean Time +2 (GMT+2)

Describe your activity on the server:
In the last months I have been very active on the SRP-server, my activity I would estimate at 8/10. The time I spent with GreenyRP, SchoolRP and later with GangRP.

Have you ever been banned (If yes, when and why?):
No, I've never been banned.

Do you acknowledge that if you are inactive you will be demoted?:
I do acknowledge that inactivity can lead to demotion.

School Employee Role you are applying for?:
Receptionist

In as much detail as possible, describe the employee role you are applying for:
The main task of the receptionist is to answer questions and help students in need. The receptionist's station is the first port of call for new students. They serve to point the way, answer complicated questions and guide students as well as other visitors. In addition, the receptionists should always keep an eye on the entrance hall so that they can intervene quickly in case of conflicts among students. Furthermore, receptionists should always support their colleagues, such as teachers, professors or janitors if they need help. Receptionists also serve when students want to redeem their reward tokens for rewards.

What experience, in general, do you have in roleplay?:
Over the past few years, I've gained several types of roleplay experience. Before my time on SRP, I used servers from FiveM or Garry's Mod for role-playing games. I gained experience in areas such as CopRP, CityRP, StarWarsRP and MedievalRP. When I started roleplay on some Minecraft servers, I finally came across SRP. There I started with SchoolRP, the so-called GreenyRP and later also with GangRP.

Why do you want to join the School Employee faction?:
The first reason I have is experience. I have experienced many different types of roleplay in the past and now I wanted to take the opportunity to get to know a new side of RP. The roleplay as a school employee, in my case receptionist would be a lot of fun and it would allow me to see a new perspective of SRP. Another reason is AdultRP. In all my time on SRP, I have only played as a student. This is another reason why I want to be a receptionist, because it would be very interesting to see SRP as an ''adult'' point of view. Finally, it would be nice to do something different than GangRP.

Link(s) to any previous applications and appeals on the server:
Here are all my applications in chronological order (Attention! Some applications still contain CrashLPs's old account name)
1.German Language Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
2.German Language Application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
3.Korean language application | SchoolRP (Denied)
4.Korean language application (redo) | SchoolRP (Denied)
5.Korean Language Application (reredo) | SchoolRP (Accepted)
6.Lost Items | SchoolRP (Denied)
7.Russian Application | SchoolRP (Denied)
8.Russian application (2) | SchoolRP (Denied)
9.Russian application (3) since my older languages got removed now | SchoolRP (Accepted)
10.JSL application | SchoolRP (Accepted)
11.Crash_LPs | Spanish application | SchoolRP (Accepted)

What are your current role(s) on the server? (If you're college, specify your degree level):
After I had my account Crash_RPs to grade 12, I downgraded it to grade 8 using /setage to enjoy some GreenyRP again. So my current role is grade 8.

(Extra: My current role on Crash_LPs is expelled)

────────────

Situations

During a work-shift a student starts cursing at you for being pathetic, how does your character react?:
Hiromasa is generally a fairly calm and disciplined person, if someone insults him he will first ask to stop, he will also ask for an apology but if this is not given he still does not mind. If said student repeats the crime on that day, he will give a warning, at the second warning, it may happen that Hiromasa makes the student do push-ups, as this often served as a warning punishment during his time in the military and at the third warning there will given detention.

You notice two students are physically fighting in the hallway, – multiple punches have been thrown – how does your character react?:
Violence is in Hiromasa's eyes something that has no place in a school and in general. In order to stop the fight, he goes as fast as possible for him to separate the fighters to separate them, depending on the situation, he may call his colleagues by radio as reinforcements. After de-escalation of the situation, the struggling students are given detention.In addition, the students are asked about the situation and the trigger of the conflict in order to find a solution to avoid quarrels and fights in the future.

Another school employee is clearly acting inappropriately, doing something very dangerous on the job, how does your character react?:
If Hiromasa notices unacceptable behavior or colleagues doing something dangerous, he will stop said colleague and try to talk to him about it. In addition, the situation is immediately reported to the SLT, with a detailed report.
When in the employee break room, how does your character act?

Provide us with at least three detailed /me's of your character whilst on your chosen role:

/me
when he heard the bell ringing, he left the reception, locked the door behind him and made a patrol walk through the corridors of the schoolhouse, keeping his eyes and ears open to hear fights and quarrels of the students so that he could intervene if necessary. When he took a look at his wristwatch and realized that the break was already half over, he made his way to the employee break room.

/me he entered the break room calmly, before he silently closed the door behind him and walked over to the coffee machine. There he made himself a cup of coffee, with which he sat down in his usual place in the room. He took a relaxing sip of coffee while his brown eyes wandered around the room to gauge the mood of his colleagues. When he finally recognized Miss Ikki at the end of the room, he got up and rushed over to her to ask her how her day was going so far.

/me when the gate opened, he walked quickly and cheerfully towards the school building. He climbed the stairs and went directly to the door of the reception where he hastily began to dig out his keys to unlock the door. He entered the small room and immediately locked the door behind him, after all, he did not want any joking student to enter his workplace. He put down his work bag and sat down in his usual place in the reception, ready for a new working day

────────────

In-Character Section
(Pretend your character is filling this out, not you)

Full Name (First & Last only): Hiromasa Adachi
Title (Mr, Mrs, Miss): Mr
Preferred Name: Mr Adachi

Age (Minimum is 25): 34
Religious Denomination: Christian
Marital Status: single

Academic Degree: Masters
Year of Graduation: 2009
Major(s): Communications
Minors: Managing Strategy

Nationality: Japanese
Current Location: Karakura, Japan
Native Languages: Japanese
Other Languages: N/A

Backstory
Hiromasa Adachi was born into a rich and proud family in Japan, he had two older siblings and was rather the black sheep of the family.
His parents were very strict and always paid attention to the image of the family, but Hiromasa, who was regarded more as a troublemaker of the family and tended to outbursts of anger despite the strictest educational methods, simply did not fit. So he was more of a loner, while his siblings were sent to an elite school, he was sent to a school outside of Japan, the Karakura High School. So he was sent away from home, to Karakura. There he graduated from high school and then completed his master's degree. After graduation, his parents decided to enroll Hiromasa in basic military training so that he could learn discipline and order. Despite his rebellious behavior, Hiromasa saw no other way but to do so, and so he eventually joined the military. He completed the basic training as one of the best and decided to continue serving in the military, for the first time he had the feeling of not being alone, for the first time in his life he made friends. He got along well with his comrades and he didn't know what else to do, so he wanted to serve in his unit as long as possible. But after a few years, most of his friends left the unit and he struggled to make new friends, this was when he decided he had to leave. So, at the age of thirty-three, he left the military and started looking for a job, but without success. A year passed and Hiromasa still hadn't found a job and slowly ran out of money because he didn't want to ask his family, who had abandoned him, for money.
Eventually, Hiromasa saw a job advertisement in the newspaper, a vacancy as a receptionist in Karakura, at his old school. Was it his destiny to return to his old school? He wanted to find out and decided to apply for the job.

Motivation for Joining KHS:
When I saw the job advertisement in the newspaper, I thought if it might be my fate that I should return to Karakura. I myself went to Karakura High School as a student and I would like the job as a receptionist to be able to return to a routine everyday life where I can help and advise students and my staff. When I saw the job advertisement in the newspaper, I thought if it might be my fate that I should return to Karakura. I myself went to Karakura High School as a student and I would like the job as a receptionist to be able to return to a routine everyday life where I can help and advise students and my staff. In addition, after moving back to the city of Karakura, I have a lot of time and no job yet, so I wanted a activity where I can do good for others.

Do you have any previous experience working in a school environment? If so, please elaborate (If not, respond with "N/A"):
N/A

Why should you be accepted over the other applicants?:
I think I should be accepted as I am very helpful and committed. Through my school days in Karakura High School I know that as a student you can sometimes lead yourself very helplessly, but I am an open and trustworthy person with whom you can talk at any time. Even for colleagues, I always have an open ear and advice or lend a diligent, helping hand.

────────────

Extra

Additional notes about your application:
Thanks for reading!
Do you have any questions?: I have no further questions yet, if any should arise I will let you know via dm or in the #help channel.

Last edited:

Mariav

Level 211
itsmariav
itsmariav
Omega
Denied

Thank you so much for taking the time to apply for this position! But compared to the other applicants, unfortunately, we've chosen to deny this application.
- I've noticed that you skipped a couple of questions from the format, most likely didn't notice!
- I'd love to see you re-applying for this role since I believe you have great potential!

You may re-apply in 3 days.

Users who are viewing this thread